[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>psg - lester >barça - lester We made it, we are part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: CeKIc2sUMAApFDO.jpg large.jpg (422 KB, 1024x1583) Image search: [Google]
CeKIc2sUMAApFDO.jpg large.jpg
422 KB, 1024x1583
>psg - lester
>barça - lester
We made it, we are part of the big boys now.
>>
>>66335233
I hate they are pushing this shit competition to be some recognized title soon and teams will no longer be able to rest in summer. And most of those teams aren't even sure if this is a serious competition or not. Everything and anything for the shekels
>>
>>66335268
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>International ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Champions'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Cup
>Liverpool
>Chelsea
>Real Madrid
>AC Milan
>Inter Milan
>>
inb4 Leigh-Chester defeat Barcelona in this meaningless event and /sp/ goes crazy with their "just give us the cup" memes
>>
>>66335307
what didn't you understand?
>>
>>66335233

>no one understand how does it work : the tournament
>>
>>66335351
>>66335268

It's literally a pre-season tournament like the Emirates Cup or whatever. Meaningless.
>>
>>66335394
>Meaningless

For now, they're trying to expand it into a big thing that'll net a lot of money for the big clubs.

Step 1 towards muh european super league
>>
>>66335345
No one is pushing it to be a normal tournament and teams substitute half of their starting XI for back ups at half time.

So I don't see where are you coming from with this paranoia
>>
>>66335414
This.

And I fucking hate it.
>>
>>66335419
it began with 2nd rate teams and one or two big ones, and they've been adding better teams each season. Right now it's some sort of bizarro summer edition of the champions league. When you have all the best teams it starts to become less of a meaningless pre-season tour. Believe me, it will soon be the summer champions league and turn into a normal tourney, and the clubs will love the income it will bring

Remember the european cup also began as some shit tournament by france football and the big one at the time and official fifa tourney was the inter-cities fairs cup
>>
>USA TBA
>Europe TBA

chelsea has given up on getting europa, liverpool have not
>>
>no wilas
>no chivas
>no tigres
>no saprissa
>no boca
>no riBer
>no academia
>no santos
>no The Strongest

shit competition
>>
>>66335414

but it's mostly being played in america tho

>yfw shameless us soccer money grab
>>
>>66335626
CHICANO
U
L
I
T
O
>>
REAL MADRID V PSG IN THE HORSESHOE IS GOING TO BE THE BEST
>>
>Celtic not invited to any of the American games
>Leicester only invited to 1
kek
>>
File: Pleasure.jpg (127 KB, 550x781) Image search: [Google]
Pleasure.jpg
127 KB, 550x781
>>66335233

>Bayern v Real
>20 minutes from my house
>Oh my dick
>mfw
>>
>Celtic
>>
>>66335706
>babies first football game
>>
File: Jurgen-Klopp-Celebrate-Team.jpg (93 KB, 640x373) Image search: [Google]
Jurgen-Klopp-Celebrate-Team.jpg
93 KB, 640x373
>>66335233
THAT LIVERPOOL FEEL in Pasadena
>>
>>66335726

Nah, I know they're shells of their true forms and starting XI's, but it's fun to see and the atmosphere is totally different than the NFL, NHL, and MLB games I go to fairly regularly.
>>
File: chivas messi.jpg (69 KB, 615x400) Image search: [Google]
chivas messi.jpg
69 KB, 615x400
>>66335654

>not wanting to see the mexican messi

it's okay, blanco
>>
File: klopp henderson.jpg (202 KB, 1278x852) Image search: [Google]
klopp henderson.jpg
202 KB, 1278x852
Our tour attendances really went down when we lost Suarez + Gerrard.

I wonder if Klopp will boost them, i'm guessing he will
>>
>Champions Cup
>Invites midtable prem teams
>>
>>66335856
The ultimate goal is to have the best supported teams there for maximum shekels. Champions is just a nice tag line to try bank off the CL name
>>
>mfw they get BTFO harder than a Belgian airport
>>
>Barca - Lester in Stockholm
Interesting
>>
BRING ON THE SUNDERLAND AND ARSENAL
BRING ON THE SCOUSERS BY THE SCORE
BARCELONA AND MADRID, THEY WILL MAKE A MIGHTY BID
BUT THEY WON'T BEAT THE LEICESTER ANY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I went to fucking Lincoln, I went to Burton, I went to Rotherham of all places in 2015, to watch the Leicester play in pre-season.

What a difference a year makes, currently planning my trip to Stockholm and Glasgow right now.
>>
>>66335233
we did it
>>
>>66336308
>yfw Newcastle will be making the trip to Burton next season and it won't be a friendly
>>
File: Injured-Danny-Drinkwater.jpg (49 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Injured-Danny-Drinkwater.jpg
49 KB, 615x409
>>66336367
>mfw
>>
>>66335690
Celtic will have Champions League qualifiers a trip to America would fuck with the team
>>
>>66335716
Rangers fans getting BTFO
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.