[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on spuh >mountain of Patriots and Tom Brady threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: LeXplorer.jpg (46 KB, 436x618) Image search: [Google]
LeXplorer.jpg
46 KB, 436x618
>go on spuh
>mountain of Patriots and Tom Brady threads

wow its true, my fellow americans are truly the worst in the world, hope Trump gets elected so ISIS sends this country back to hell
>>
Giant power vacuum left in the Middle East after the US ripped it wide & left it wet.

Who you got?

Iran or the Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>63608953
What about the UAE? I know nothing about arabs or the middle east, but I'd bandwagon them
>>
>>63609004
It's essentially a rich suburb of Saudi Arabia. It doesn't have a large enough population to be relevant.
>>
>>63609004
UAE falls in line with the Saudis.
>>
Saudi Arabia is the US by proxy.

Iran is China & Russia.

World War III isn't as far fetched as you may think.
>>
>go on spee
>only dead sports thread everywhere

"Nice" board we got here
>>
>>63608953
Saudi's seem like a clueless rich monarchy. If Iran gets rid of the ayatollah then they might actually be the good guys but I doubt that's going to happen.
I'll take the Saudis who will waste their money in conflict and become broke af when they run out of oil in the next 200 years
>>
>>63608953
Qatar.
>>
>you will never shitpost with lexplorer again
wonder if the rasy will even be in tampa by the time he's free
>>
>>63610583
Is he safe or ass ravaged you think? If he doesn't fuck up he'll get out before 4 years I'd think
>>
>>63608953
Turkey + Iran tBh
>>
>>63611220
Is Putin being made to look a fool?

Saudis pump all the oil to the US. Turks & Iran make a pact to outlast the resource grab.

In the end, USA USA USA USA USA... Viva la France!
>>
Which begs the question. Does the ISIS faction realize they are fighting on behalf of the US/Saudis by proxy? My guess is no. My guess is they actually kek... Jihad.
>>
Is real life Fallout gonna happen lads? I'm on the east coast we'd get fucked pretty bad
>>
File: 1331673587303.jpg (4 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1331673587303.jpg
4 KB, 126x126
>>63612166
>tfw when you wont be born on a vault 200 years after the end of the world and leave to explore the wasteland....
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.