[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post athletes or teams that you suspect might have had a cheeky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: UK-Anti-Doping-001[1].jpg (18 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
UK-Anti-Doping-001[1].jpg
18 KB, 460x276
Post athletes or teams that you suspect might have had a cheeky dope or two in their time
>>
>>63608721
>post all athletes and teams
>>
>>63608721
that team in Foxboro, MA that is world renowned for cheating
>>
Lebron
Messi
>>
>>63608752
I'm a pats fan and I think Edelman cycles doesn't bother 2bh
>>
>>63608752
How'd I know there was gonna be a butthurt patriot hater within the first few posts
>>
>>63608789
doesn't change the fact that they're still cheaters lad
>>
>>63608868

no asterisks though
>>
File: image.png (374 KB, 594x307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374 KB, 594x307
>>63608868
Pathetic t.b.h
>>
>>63608721
Diehard sox fan here, but there is no doubt in my mind that Manny was juicing while with Sox. Also Trot Nixon and vtek for a few years for sure.
>>
>>63608789
>How'd I know there was gonna be a butthurt patriot hater within the first few posts
because this is /sp/

I agree with >>63608739
>>
>>
>>63608721
Greg Hardy

It would explain so much
>>
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/30/world/asia/olympics-china-ye-shiwen-swimming/

All chinese swimmers
>>
JT Barett
>>
Every spanish athlete
>>
>>63608721
Randy Moss
>>
>>63608739
>>
File: lecutinside.jpg (2 KB, 101x114) Image search: [Google]
lecutinside.jpg
2 KB, 101x114
>>63608946
Roided up one footed pace babby
>tyblcim
>>
ManU
>>
>>63608946
the fuck is casillas doing?
>>
>>63609049
russians too
>>
Current Arsenal team
>>
>>63609113
More like the fuck is Ramos doing, if u see it he stops pursuing robben

Also it's possible that robben is on roids maybe before the World Cup maybe he's on some hgh too
>>
>>63609113
sweeping gk wasn't so widespread until after the world cup.
>>
File: Fino Alla Fine.jpg (450 KB, 1600x1112) Image search: [Google]
Fino Alla Fine.jpg
450 KB, 1600x1112
tbeh
>>
All athletes since the 60's

Special mention goes to Mo "It's just the Quorn I swear" Farah, Paula "now that I'm retired everyone should be tested" Radcliffe and Chris "quads bigger than your mother" Hoy.
>>
File: teamphoto_2007.jpg (171 KB, 840x520) Image search: [Google]
teamphoto_2007.jpg
171 KB, 840x520
>>
File: roberto-carlos1.jpg (602 KB, 1280x1895) Image search: [Google]
roberto-carlos1.jpg
602 KB, 1280x1895
Dis nigga and his Unreal Tournament cyborg legs.
>>
File: ad.jpg (38 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
38 KB, 640x400
>tears ACL in December
>9 yards from the best season ever the next year
>>
>>63609183
>Montero
don't know if cocaine counts as doping though
>>
Literally every Spanish "athlete". Completely serious.
>>
Every single chile player in the last copa america final

Minute 115 and this apes where still running like if the match had just started.
>>
>>63609596

>being this assblasted
>>
barcelona
madrid
bayern
>>
File: Holly-Holm-FB-2.jpg (71 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
Holly-Holm-FB-2.jpg
71 KB, 460x400
>>
>>63609596
>losing a final against Chile of all teams
>>
>>63609654
Go home Ronda
>>
File: seahawks.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
seahawks.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1200
Scumbag cheathawks literally roided their way to a superbowl*
>>
File: 2SerenaWilliams.jpg (34 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
2SerenaWilliams.jpg
34 KB, 450x300
>>
>>63609696
>Getting keked in the ass
>>
File: Holly-Holm.0.jpg (80 KB, 1150x896) Image search: [Google]
Holly-Holm.0.jpg
80 KB, 1150x896
>>63608721
>>
File: Nadal-Steroids-Yannick-Noah[1].jpg (45 KB, 500x781) Image search: [Google]
Nadal-Steroids-Yannick-Noah[1].jpg
45 KB, 500x781
>>
>>63609891
topkek get your butthurt ass outta here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3sJB2tcoJY

bottoms up m8s
>>
>>63608946
nice cut
>>
Brady
Gronk
Bellichik
>>
Basically every player in every top european football team.
I find Bayern's games particularly strange.
>>
>>63610197
pepe took his """"medical team""" with him from barcelona
>>
>>63610255
Yes he did, although I think generalized doping was already there at Heynckes' time.

Clearly something happened in European football in late 00s : the dominant teams became more dominant than ever (you never saw teams win their domestic league with >90 points 20 years ago AND being able to win CL at the same time), with players that seemingly never tire although they play >60 games a year against top opponents with high intensity counter attacking and pressing.

2008-09 Barcelona and 2008-2010 Spain NT were the first manifestation of high technology doping in football imo. It has since spreaded, but only top teams can afford this kind of doping system. That's why only 3-4 teams can realistically compete for UCL at the moment.

Until it all collapses, that is.
>>
>>63608885
>implying there aren't two asterisks now
>>
>>63608721
every olympic athlete since the 60s
>>
>>63610395
I think the bosman ruling effected that more than anything. Now the most successful teams can just buy all the best players as easily as signing a cheque, and the rich just keep getting richer.
>>
>>63610543
The Bosman ruling came into effect in 1996.
You ddin't see the kind of performances that Bayern, Real or Barcelona are having 10 years ago, although the Bosman ruling was already in effect.

Also, some players are undergoing highly suspicious physical change when joining new clubs : Gareth Bale after he joined Real is a prime example of that, he gained muscles at an alerming rate. I also think this is didn't happen 10 years ago (or it was much less obvious). A player with the body that Guti had at the time would never cut it in today's game at a very high level.
>>
>>63610703
I actually agree with you and think you're probably right, I just like being contrarian over the internet.

My cousin was a swimmer on one of the canadian olympic teams in london (just as an alternate, she didnt even race), and she said that tons of people at her university do steroids/other peds and dont get caught because they work their cycles around their competition seasons. Apparently if you stop taking steroids you'll dip a bit, but still retain most of your muscle with regularly working out and your t/e ratio will normalize, and then just go hard again in the off-season. Also there's a significant portion of the population that is genetically predisposed to pass drugs tests even if they're doping, their testosterone and epitestosterone levels test in the "normal" range no matter what they're taking.

There were members of her university team that apparently didn't even try to hide the fact that they were using PEDs from their teammates, but didn't get caught because they had the impunity gene that makes it almost impossible to (conventionally) test for steroids.
>>
I think doping should be compulsory. I want to see 22 supermen racing around the pitch at 100mph fighting for their teams.

It's 2015.
>>
>>63610897
That's interesting, I wasn't aware of the genetical predisposition to pass drug tests.

To clarify : the Bosman ruling isn't irrelevant, it had a role in draining talents and concentrating them in top teams, but I'm pretty sure that something else happened to explain top team's performance over the last 5-6 seasons.

My guess is that those teams developed a large scale, scientific doping program based on EPO microdoses and advanced blood doping, as i know for a fact that blood tests in football are outdated, and as it seems to me that top team's playstyle require fitness levels that are not naturally sustainable for 90 minutes (think high intensity pressing like 2013-14 Atletico or everalsting availability and space occupation like Pep's team).

I also think it's interesting that the EPL teams seemingly haven't moved on to these kind of programs yet : English team's decline in european competitions coincides with Spain's and Germany's rise - Man U or Man City could probably afford advanced doping, but it seems that they don't have access to the right networks.

IMO, teams that are definitely doping are Real, Barça and Bayern - I have no doubt about those three. I'm tempted to add Atletico and PSG - as a follower of ligue 1, I've followed Matuidi for almost ten years and his workrate change since he joined Paris is suspicious.

I'm not basing this on any kind of evidence, but some changes definitely don't feel right.
>>
>>63611436
ya, look it up, its pretty fucked actually. Something like 2/3 of asians have the gene, and 1/4 of africans. They can accurately test people with the gene, but those tests aren't really common, and only really used once someone has a questionable preliminary test, which defeats the purpose basically because those people wont show irregularities on those tests.

It wouldn't surprise me if athletes are being selected specifically because they have that gene and are immune to the most common tests
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.