[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I 'll fuck you till you love me,faggot!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tyson9.jpg (85 KB, 630x728) Image search: [Google]
tyson9.jpg
85 KB, 630x728
>"I 'll fuck you till you love me,faggot!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
He will fuck OP till OP loves him, OP
>>
>>63607184
he will penetrate your arsehole with his penis until it becomes such an integral part of your existence that you can be said to love it.
>>
That by penetrating your little white boipussy, he will make you love his big black cock, thus overturning your hatred of him into love
>>
>>63607184
Look how yoked he was back in the day jesus fuck
>>
>>63607198
how can you not love BBC to begin with?
>>
>>63607228
Pretty much this especially if you're American. Watching American sports is the equivalent to sucking multiple BBCs all at once.
>>
>>63607184
he just knows how to have a good time, can't fault him for that.
>>
>>63607184
>not quoting the entire thing
>>
File: 1353992471586.jpg (16 KB, 298x291) Image search: [Google]
1353992471586.jpg
16 KB, 298x291
>>63607351
>Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.

Makes me hard reading that.
>>
File: 1419184538313s.jpg (9 KB, 214x250) Image search: [Google]
1419184538313s.jpg
9 KB, 214x250
>You will never be that lone white guy in the black boxers crew
>>
>>63607378
Based 2bh
>>
http://jornaloide.com/hurricane-fest/
>>
>>63607378
Bants in sports will never surpass that, truly a goat moment in history
>>
>>63607378
GOAT Bantz. His voice cracking gets to me though, so much pain in that man.
>>
>>63607184
are those velvet pants
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.