[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody, anybody, please just don't let this kek team win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: brady.jpg (574 KB, 1330x1600) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
574 KB, 1330x1600
Somebody, anybody, please just don't let this kek team win the owl this year... It's not fair that every team in the fucking league has to be awful this year except them. I'd take literally any autistic owl champ over the Pats.
>>
>>63596572
>except them
Even the Patriots are awful. Brady is just carrying them enough to beat everyone else.
>>
>>63596572
we're going to win

and you're going to like it
>>
>>63596616
you mean gronk is carrying brady
>>
Panthers are good
>>
Bengals are for real this year, wouldn't surprise me if they made it out the AFC
>>
Belichick is a first ballot Hall of fame coach playing with a first ballot Hall of fame quarterback. Literally a team that has dominated the AFC East and won four super bowls and several AFC championships.

Again, when another team loses, it's not a "we didn't play our best football", it's "Pats cheated!"

Way to completely remove responsibility on your behalf onto the team that wins. Called being a sore loser.
>>
>>63596649
I'd even take their schedule babby meme team over the pats, don't even care.

I'd even shitpost after the game saying I believed in them from the start.
>>
>>63596711
I didn't say anything about the Pats cheating... Bellichick/Kraft are hands down best combo in the league, and Brady is in a league of his own so long as Rodgers can't play well, I'm just salty at how awful this whole season seems.
>>
>>63596804
I meant that's where the accusations come from, fans or teams who are sick of losing to them.

>they can't possibly be that good, shenanigans!

Panthers are good, Bengals are good, Packers were playing good but seem to be falling off.. Arizona should turn out better than what they've been playing their last few games.
>>
>>63596572
Brady is the number 1 qb of all time. No one can stop him.
>>
>>63596925
>Brady #1
that's subjective.
>>
File: url.jpg (373 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
373 KB, 2560x1920
Leave the Patriots to me.
>>
>>63596626
>we're going to win

What position do you play?
>>
File: 1445228478770.jpg (141 KB, 1200x1552) Image search: [Google]
1445228478770.jpg
141 KB, 1200x1552
If anything today's game makes me even more certain that Eli's autism will spoil Brady's perfect season.
>>
>>63597036
senpai...
>>
>>63597078
Giants in the playoffs not even farfetched, totally possible.
>>
>>63597036
If there is any team with an easier schedule than the Pats, its the Panthers
>>
>>63597068
Quarterback
>>
>>63597409

H-Hi, Tom.
>>
I'd rather them than the Seahawks.
>>
>>63597230
Probable even. They still have the inside track to win the NFC East. But I have a hard time seeing them winning the conference and going to the SB. The Panthers are still the class of the NFC, and I question the ability of the Giants to win a road playoff game against the Vikings or Cardinals.

I mean, yes, they just played a very close game against a banged-up Pats team (got wonder how the game would have gone if Edelman hadn't gone down in the first half), but getting a one-handed JPP back doesn't improve the defense THAT much from the unit that gave up seven TDs to the same Saints that got BTFO by the Redskins today.
>>
Vikings have the owl wrapped up. That defense is owl caliber if the offense can play straight
>>
ITS HAPPENING
>>
The Patriots are far from perfect but the League is so shit it doesn't even matter. I'd favor them heavily in any playoff game against any opponent, even without Edelman.
>>
>>63596616
>>63596643
>O Line fucked
>Collins out
>Edeljew goes out
>refball as fuck
>still win

face it, they can't be stopped
>>
>>63603689
Patsfag here, but to be fair, it was only against a mediocre at best Giants team. Would they have been able to do the same against the Cards or Panthers?
>>
>>63597014
Definitely top 5 for sure senpai
>>
>>63597036
As much as I'd like to believe you, Tom would eat you up and fertilize the field with your digested remains.
>>
File: delhomme.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
delhomme.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>leave the patriots to us
>>
>>63596711
Don't forget their hall of fame TE.

Gronk is a lock.
>>
>>63603817
>Barely win in 2004
>Better all around team
>No pussy "I don't wanna get tackled or hit" fag bullshit that Brady pulls

I can't wait to see Luke snap some ankles and Cam do another backflip over those cheating fucks
>>
>>63603853
No.
>>
>>63603853
Patriots are a much more talented team, best of luck though
>>
hahahaahahaha
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.