[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Billy mother trucking Belichick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: belichick record.jpg (391 KB, 1300x1927) Image search: [Google]
belichick record.jpg
391 KB, 1300x1927
Billy mother trucking Belichick
>>
>Denver
>8-7

Shit. So close. Fuckin Tebow. and that Dumpster fire year.
>>
>find out the Lions beat Belichick once
>Nov. 23, 2000
>Drew Bledsoe was still the QB
go figure
>>
>The 2003 Redskins beat the Patriots who would go on to be 14-2 and win the super bowl
>They were coached by steve spurrier.
>>
>>63596064

I think Ross Tucker was on that Redskins team. On his podcast he says Spurrier is a joke of a coach. Easily the worst he's ever seen.
>>
I like that there's a little side chart to show you the eternal waking nightmare that is being in the AFC east.
>>
>Denver is 8-7
>more competitive than their supposed rivalry with the CLOTS
>>
That's actually really impressive
>>
Damn that is insane
>>
Bump for the GOAT
>>
>>63596144
Yeah have heard the same thing as well. I swear the media portrays any move Dan Snyder made in the 2000s as laughable and idiotic but he's had some good and some horrendous.

Even today DC media tried to make Jackson look like an asshole taking his interview out of context and even Grudens out of context trying to stir a fight but the team is more together than ever.
>>
Patsfags can talk shit to everybody
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.