[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Patriots/Giants Super Bowl: Volume 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Is this going to happen again?

If your team isn't in it, would you want it to happen again?

Patriots obviously have the AFC on lock and will be in the SB. Giants are 5-5 but in 1st place in the NFC East..

Giants 5-5
Redskins 4-5
Eagles 4-5
Cowboys 2-7

Giants can win the NFC East at 8-8 (or 9-7, easily)

What do you think??
>>
>Giants are 5-5 but in 1st place in the NFC East..

What kind of joke division is that?
>>
>>63595588
One that beats each other. Every team is .500 vs the division.
>>
>implying the Giants could be Green Bay
>I playing the Giants could beat Carolina
>implying the Giants could beat Minnesota
>implying the Giants could beat the cardinals
Besides, every team in the nfc east is inconsistent as fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to Dallas, philly or Washington
>>
18-0 Pats vs 11-8 Giants
You know that it will happen
>>
>>63595511
Not happening Gnats. Redskins are taking this shit division.
>>
>>63595588
Also no other division is that even. NFC East is still the GOAT.
>>
>>63595700
>giants just barely lost to arguably the best team in the NFL, despite having no defense and still missing offensive tools

But you're right the NFC East is retarded and the giants will never win close games
>>
File: afcs.jpg (34 KB, 662x327) Image search: [Google]
afcs.jpg
34 KB, 662x327
>>63595588
Still not as bad as this
>>
>>63595700

I'm a Pats fan and the Giants can easily beat all those teams.
>>
File: url.jpg (373 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
373 KB, 2560x1920
>>63595511
Hey guys, what's going on in here?
>>
>>63595831
Reminder that the Jags would be leading that division if they didn't miss 3 field goals vs the Colts
>>
>>63595700
The entire NFC, if not NFL, is so unbearably inconsistent this year that a NYG trip to the owl is not a ridiculous idea. Palmer will probably tear his acl for the twelfth time in a couple weeks. Green Bay's record is dropping and the Panthers are a meme team, I don't see why the Giants winning out the NFC seems so crazy. Unless Rodgers finds his groove Vikings are the only threat on that list.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (44 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
44 KB, 600x372
>>63595717
>11-8
>before the super bowl
>>
>>63595759
I'm a fins fan, my team has beat half your division and is on track to beat the other half, and (this is the important point) we're garbage.

NFC east is equal, a uniform pile of shit.
>>
>>63595947
>The panthers, literally the most consistent team in the NFC, are a meme team

these retards astound me
>>
>>63596089
Yet every team has made a super bowl since the Dolphins last appeared.

GOAT division
>>
>>63595511
>Other NFC Playoff Teams (All But Guaranteed)
Cards
Panthers
Packers
>Likely
Falcons
Vikings

As a cautious Pats fan, unless they play the Packers at some point, I don't see them making it to the Owl.

That being said, if we don't get everyone important back, we're not getting past the AFCCG. And god forbid Bill do something to give us some competent cornerbacks.

In the *inevitable* event of NYG-NWE: Beyond Thunderdome, IF we don't get fucking refballed to death like tonight, I think we still win.
>>
>>63595717
>you in charge of math
>>
>>63596655
>>63595988
Uh, the Giants would be 8-8 in the regular season, and win 3 playoff games to get to 11-8 to make the superbowl. you wot m8
>>
>>63596754
>3 playoff games
>>
>>63596785
>Host Wildcard Game
>Win Divisional round
>Win conference

It adds up bro
>>
>>63596190
surprisingly, he's right. GOAT division by SBs is NFC East.

AFCE: 7-11
AFCN: 8-4
AFCS: 2-3
AFCW: 6-11

NFCE: 12-8
NFCN: 5-6
NFCS: 2-2
NFCW: 7-6
>>
>>63596555
Can't complain about butler. He's as solid a corner as they've had and yes including browner revis talib and law. Ryan meh. Coleman meh. Who the hell is Melvin?
>>
>>63597042
Also only division with at least 3 teams with 3 Owl wins
>>
>>63596785
He's saying Giants would have to play the WC round, Pats having a 1st round bye, that 1st round means they play 1 less game.

WC > DIV > CC > SB

But I am sure you're trolling, right?
>>
>>63597069
This.

He really only had one bad play today (the long TD), and even there most of the blame for the result should be on McCourty. Other than that play, he did a damn fine job of covering OBJ.
>>
>>63595870
The Giants can beat any team with a better record than them. They rise to the occasion against good teams. Its fucked up.They had to beat every good team the 2nd time they beat us in the SB.
>>
Bottom line. That game today both teams played 60 min of football. Teams that play that way will always stand a chance to go to the owl
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.