[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BUTLER APPRECCIATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: butler.jpg (94 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
butler.jpg
94 KB, 636x382
daily reminder that this actually happened

Is Butler, dare I say it, the GOAT?
>>
Elite, but in his way to GOAT.
>>
outside of that fluky play in the first quarter where mccourtey took him out, he pretty much owned overatedell beckham jr all game
>>
I think we can all agree pats and giants fans that this is one time where the shitty catch rules actually worked
>>
>GOAT qb
>GOAT tight end
>GOAT cornerback
>GOAT kicker
>GOAT coach

are the 2015 patriots the GOAT team???
>>
FROM THE MADDEN COVER
TO BUTLER ISLAND
>>
Odell had that catch but he insisting on extending his hand instead of pulling the ball close to his body, his pose for the camera cost his team the win
>>
Hes above average.

No way island tier yet
>>
>>63594997
Insisted*
>>
>>63594997
Its so satisfying, I came a little when gostkowski hit that 54 yarder
>>
Today he became a man.
>>
>>63595047

Yeah agree with this but it's more fun to be sensationalist.

They need him to be great with some of the other bums in that secondary.
>>
>>63594764
Wasn't that the third foot?
>>
Not bad for a UDFA from a Division II school.
>>
He's ascending to elite status.
>>
>Brady beats Eli by turning his own 4th quarter magic against him
>at the same time Pey Pey gets benched and BTFO by the Chefs at home

Manning family on collective suicide watch
>>
awesome second effort. Odell should have had that TD, he deaked based Butler and jumped to give The Autist a clean Target.
>>
Everyone is being subtly trolled in this thread. His second foot is clearly down and he has possesdion in this picture.
>>
>>63595275
>getting BTFO by the chiefs is a bad thing
I'd have thought that may may ended with last years owl.
>>
>>63595275
Those poor little Manning boys.
>>
>>63594764
gif?
>>
He's not ELITE yet. But I'm sure he can become better.
>>
>>63594764
Can someone post a slow-motion webm?
>>
>>63595332
possession is tricky with the new rules, you have to take something like a step or 2 to make it a completion if your still playing the ball, in that picture he hasn't tucked the ball away so he is still "playing" the ball.

I hate all these possession rules and treat wide recievers like they are made of glass rules but they are the rules
>>
>>63595332
He doesn't have possession and the ball is being contested

Learn the sport you troglodyte
>>
File: butler.jpg (59 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
butler.jpg
59 KB, 750x750
swaggy as fuck. competed well with beckham all night.
>>
If Butler was richard sherman height, he would have the skills to be one of the best corners, or at least a top 10 corner
>>
>>63594764
mannings had a bad day
>>
>>63595063
Who the fuck let Israel in
>>
File: snickers.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snickers.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
Apparently, you have to "become a runner" in order for it to be a catch, even in the end zone where there's nowhere to run.
>>
Butler had a really good fucking game
>>
>>63596082

It's only tricky if a receiver is going to the ground. In the endzone, the second a receivers 2nd foot hits the ground it's a catch.
>>
>>63594903
It's the '85 Bears and no team has come close since.
>>
>>63597301
that got me thinking about the final touchdown in the Steelers Cardinals Superbowl, didn't the steeler player jump up catch it and then drag his toes just in bounds? in what way was he a runner?
>>
>>63594834
McCourty had a clean block on that play
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.