[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bradymvp.png (23 KB, 318x471) Image search: [Google]
bradymvp.png
23 KB, 318x471
daily reminder
>>
Give Brady the MVP already
>>
Patriots fan here

Brady threw an interception on the goal line, twice fumbled the ball, and nearly threw a game-ending interception to the guy that knocked himself out while dropping it.

On the other hand, he lost two of his best offensive options, and is playing with the league's worst O-Line.

All in all, today was easily one of his worst performances of the season.

And yet they won.
>>
>>63594395
>and is playing with the league's worst O-Line.

friendly reminder that patsfags actually believe this and have no actual idea about football
>>
>>63597643
>league's worst O-Line.
The Lions would like a word with you.
>>
>>63597735
>>63597808

Maybe you're correct that I don't know very much about football, but I said that because of how injury-depleted their o-line is. They are starting undrafted players and 3rd stringers.
>>
hes the run away MVP this season
>>
>>63597643
That goalline pick was one of the worst I've seen him throw.
>>
>>63597735
>>63597808
they had a TE playing one week
>>
AD will be MVP
>>
File: b.jpg (59 KB, 448x356) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
59 KB, 448x356
>>63603594
Too bad goodel will never allow it
>>
better be a daily reminder
>>
>>63597956
The panthers have had undated free agents starting all b year and it isn't due to injury. Gettleman finding diamonds in the rough left and right.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.