[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which team has the worst fans in world sports?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1353972289216.gif (3 MB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1353972289216.gif
3 MB, 500x286
Which team has the worst fans in world sports?
>>
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Patriots
NOT Liverpool
>>
USMNT
>>
>>63589082
Las Angeles Dodgers. All spics who spend all their landscaping/orange picking money for shit seats and beat the fuck out of teams who wear the wrong jersey to the ballpark.
>>
File: BOCA JUNIORS.png (77 KB, 745x1053) Image search: [Google]
BOCA JUNIORS.png
77 KB, 745x1053
>>63589082
>>
>>63589381
>and here we go
>>
arsenal
>>
Arsenal
>>
LA Dodgers
Chelsea
Lazio
>>
Penn State and Notre Dame
>>
>>63589082
Thats amazing.

I lol'd hard
>>
>>63589082
All boston teams but the Bruins
>>
The Mexican National team by a mile.

>Throw urine bags, beer, and other shit at friendly people in the stands
>Throw urine bags, beer, and other shit on the field regardless of winning, losing, or tied
>shit talk their own players after even the smallest mistakes
>Sore winners
>Sore losers
>use insults instead of logic when arguing
>many fans owe everything they have in life to the United States yet root against the US and shit talk the USMNT/WNT.

Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>63591707
This. Literal subhumans. Can't wait for Trump to blow these ungrateful punks the fuck out of our country
>>
>>63591707
This desu senpai
>>
File: 1382358958414.jpg (46 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
1382358958414.jpg
46 KB, 499x449
>>63589082

In the NFL it is currently any team mexicans like. They are all ridiculous bandwagoners, so whichever southwest team is winning they will hop on. Niners in toilet -> Dallas. Dallas in Toilet -> Cardinals. They cant rep the raiders because they hate mayates. Go to any internet NFL site and the worst blustering bullshit tough guy shitposting is always some beaner. They are cancer. They make the former "worst fanbase" the eagles, look like saints in comparison. See a beaner name...skip comment.
>>
>>63589082
It would be hard to be worse than Boston fans in any sport.
>>
>Hockey
Bruins
>Football
Pats
>Baseball
Red sox
>basketball
I unno shit about it but im gonna take a wild guess and say celtics...?
>>
Arsenal
>>
we had this thread some days ago
>>
could some1 offer some context and information about the gif

also arsenal
>>
>>63591707

this by a mile. mexishits are the worst. they make russians look like nuns.
>>
>college basketball
Duke
>NBA
Celtics
>NFL
Seahawks
>NHL
Penguins
>Football
Barcelona
>>
real madrid
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.