[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /#1Pick/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1442308891419.jpg (62 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1442308891419.jpg
62 KB, 400x600
Who /#1Pick/ here?
>>
So who do we get boys?

Personally I think we go qb
>>
>>63584168
i agree, i hope tony romo gets with the program and stays rusty the rest of the way. We dont need him winning.
>>
agreed but theres really not any first round worthy QB's coming out of the draft this year. Just tank the season and get the best player available
>>
Time to draft LB's and safeties.
Lee & McClain are done. Hutchins is clutch though.
Church & Wilcox are below average.
Byron Jones is legit. Bye Maurice.
>>
>>63584344
Man. I really wish Fournette was eligible this year.
>>
A QB! Idgaf who. Just get a QB and get rid of Weeden and Cassel! Omg bruhhh fucking Kitna did better than those 2 combined!!!
>>
>>63584585

just get zeke baby
>>
>>63584611
The problem being, there are no good quarterbacks coming out for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>63584585
Fournette got exposed against ROLL TEARS. He's gonna be a bust in NFL.

So yeah, Jerry will definitely draft him next year.
>>
>>63584290
Even if he wins out, it's about time to look for his successor.
>>
>>63585482
yup tony does have a back issue as well.
>>
>>63584856
Nah I like that kid from ucla or that Michigan st kid
>>
>>63585744
His back hurts from carrying the whole team
>>
>>63584585

this >>63584726

imagine zeke behind that o-line
>>
Everybody saying that there are no good QBs coming out is forgetting that Dallas doesn't need somebody elite right now. They need somebody who could BECOME elite with the right coaching and training. Then they can sit him behind Romo and train him to take the reins when Romo retires.

Either Cook or Goff seem to fit the bill there. I bet with a few years of the Aaron Rodgers treatment they'd both be pretty good.
>>
trade the pick for JOHNNY FOOTBALL

jerruh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.