[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>National teams break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FIFA-Logo.jpg (57 KB, 454x396) Image search: [Google]
FIFA-Logo.jpg
57 KB, 454x396
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>63571462
They have to play sometime
>>
>Not supporting your national team above all else.

Your country really has gone to shit, Iqbal.
>>
>>63571462

fuck off you plastic pleb

club football is wwe tier. International football is real football
>>
>>63571462
because we need to know which teams will qualify for the euros and world cup
>>
>>63571462
I say get rid of the national team game desu, champs league>World Cup
>>
>>63571462
How else would they get that sweet nationalist money?
>>
so that clubs don't have to pay players to both miss a game and play for another team

and also because it'd be unfair to the clubs to have an important player miss a game or play below the ideal fitness level because NT. the national team shouldn't be a burden to any parties.
>>
>>63571462
>tfw my team is one game from winning the title
>i still need to see Peru x Brasil

atleast Davirgem Luiz won't play
>>
Because otherwise NT manager would be the best job of the world.
>>
national football is so shitty
>>
>>63574304
I bet your opinion will change soon considering Hungary-Norway is starting in just under 2 hours. Top tier football is on tonight, lads :^)
>>
I wouldn't mind it if there was some kind of meaningful and not completely predictable competition outside of the tournament finals.

Friendlies and easy qualifiers against meme ex communist 'countries' can fuck off.
>>
>>63575288
They've got to play them sometime
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.