[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
australian women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 300x261) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 300x261
Why are Australian women so perfect and better than American cunts?
>>
>>63569036
Here's your (You)
>>
>>63569036
Thanks BSA
>>
>>63569644
KRIKEY!
>>
>no aussie cunt to shitpost with
>>
>>63569777
thats a big get
>>
When will aussies learn to wear sunscreen?

This bitch is 34 and she looks 50
>>
She's from Arizona.
>>
>>63571387

kek you do know where the fight was right?
>>
>>63571387
She's from New Mexico you fucking cunt
>>
>>63571810
She is from Melbourne. She is a shitposting princess you cunt. Fuck off they're full!
>>
>>63569036
See all her family that were ringside and in the ring at the end wearing green shirts with shamrocks on them

She's Irish you cunts, Conor told you people we were here to take over
>>
>>63573426
HERITAGE
E
R
I
T
A
G
E

WINS
I
N
S
>>
>>63573381
Holly Holm was born on October 17, 1981 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Holm grew up in Bosque Farms, New Mexico, and graduated from Manzano High School in 2000, then studied for a year at the University of New Mexico.

Faggot, I've seen her many times.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.