[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROUSEYFAGS ON SUICIDE ALERT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: RIP.png (163 KB, 495x262) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
163 KB, 495x262
ROUSEYFAGS ON SUICIDE ALERT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH__BRfLEaY

ROUSEY FANS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
>>
>>63566517
would have been much better without that faggot music in the middle
>>
Let me tell you something, I've been watching combat sports for 30 years, and no fighter has ever impressed me as much as Rousey has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 100's of championship fights. I've seen it all man. Rousey has that something special that I've only seen in very few fighters. Fighters that are still undefeated. Fighters that kids and men aspire to be. Rousey is special let metell ya!
>>
>>63566747
the sound of silence? was a perfect touch you faggot.
>>
>>63566517

I didn't pay attention to the lead up to the fight.

Why was Ronda so mad at Holly?
>>
>>63566890
why was Hulk Hogan mad at The Macho Man?
>>
>>63566939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMbcOC5dS5k
>>
Man, I can't tell you how satisfying this is. I just had a coworker try to tell me Rousey was the most dominant athlete of all time. Then claim that she could beat most men in the same weight class.

Can't wait until Monday.
>>
>>63566747
you fucking dumb fuck
>>
>>63566517
Ronda looks like she was drunk. Can't even stand on her feet right.
>>
>>63570350
What's it like working with Joe Rogan on Fear Factor?
>>
>>63566517
NOOOO
>>
She's still the best athlete and fighter in the world.

>b-b-but muh men

you are deluded if you think she is not the top athlete in the world

Muhammad Ali lost fights

Tyson lost fights

Jordan lost games

Rowdy will return with and kick Holly's ass like Ali did in the rumble in the Jungle

She is going to be the new legendary fighter people talk about for decades
>>
>>63577829
They never lost as bad as Ronda when they were in their primes. Ronda is in her prime, and Holly made her look like an amateur
>>
She got her ass kicked in a sport (WMMA) that has literally no competition. She's above average at best
>>
>>63577829
well are we now saying that Holly Holm could beat every man ever in fights?
>>
>>63578882
L I T E R A L L Y
>>
>>63577829

Ronda's performance was godawful. It wasn't even close, it was embarrassing. You could see the look on Dana`s face -- all the garbage hype, all the celebrity bullshit, all this shilling about a future boxing career and she got blown the fuck out by a 35-year old retired boxer.
>>
>pepe youtube avatar
why can't you fucks just contain your autism to 4chan? dare you the sort of people who spout memes in real life?
>>
>>63577829
THIS DAMAGE CONTROL
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.