[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr durr dana on suicide watch you forgot about the rematch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Dana-White-Josh-Hedges.jpg (42 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Dana-White-Josh-Hedges.jpg
42 KB, 576x324
>hurr durr dana on suicide watch

you forgot about the rematch ya goofs
>>
Better for Ronda to just move on and ride her fame she got. Unless they plan to fix the fight.
>>
Ref decision? then I'd be fine with a rematch.

Getting absolutely fucking rekt? fuck no she doesn't deserve a rematch she isn't in the same fucking stratosphere as Holly.
>>
yeah but the problem is Holly Holm is boring. nobody loves her and nobody hates her

so yeah, Dana is on suicide watch
>>
>>63566077
This would have happen no matter who would have beat Ronda. Nobody care about womens mma they care about Ronda.
>>
Let me tell you something, I've been watching ufc for 30 years, and no fighter has ever impressed me as much as Rousey has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 championship fights. I've seen it all man. Rousey has that something special that I've only seen in very few fighters. Fighters that are still undefeated. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Rousey is special let metell ya!
>>
>>63566309
dana is an idiot like vince and focuses on person instead of building multiple stars
>>
Which will be a literal fix.

Most rigged fight in history incoming. Then 6 more cherrypicked easy fights for Ronda until she retires
>>
File: 1356679065205.jpg (46 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1356679065205.jpg
46 KB, 600x366
>>63565697
>implying ronda wants the rematch
She couldn't do shit on her feet let alone when she had holly on ground.
>>
>>63566368

This tbhsenpaidesu
>>
So this Dana guy pretty much was betting on Ronda winning? Is this how fights usually get booked? With a clear favorite?
>>
tonya harding is ded... long live tonya harding
>>
>>63566403
>6 more fights after Holm
I don't think W-BW is that deep, bro. Aside from a possible third fight with Holm if she wins, Cyborg, and maybe Tate, who else?
>>
Rematch at ufc 200 will ensure the biggest ppv buy rate of all time
>>
>>63569108
he has been making the UFC wwf mma since he started match making for them and obviously fixing matches especially against people he has grudges against IE the diaz brothers for instance, getting robbed every single time.
>>
Anybody thinking Ronda will look better in a rematch is a delusional UFC faggot who suck the bald guy cock.

Rousey is literally finished.
>>
>>63565697
She will get rekt even worse in the rematch.
Holm learned that she can easily pick her apart from the outside. Easy decision, or heem again if Ronda wants to mess around and go kamikaze instead of accepting a points loss.
>>
File: beautifuljoe.jpg (158 KB, 1134x1070) Image search: [Google]
beautifuljoe.jpg
158 KB, 1134x1070
Rousey went from international phenomena to puffy, bleeding loser. Hollywood commodity to borderline Dancing with the Stars candidate.

Dana dun goofed.
>>
>>63569223
Assuming Holly's still champ, she might face Tate first, i'd rather not wait till July to see her defend the belt.
>>
>>63569400
>thinking dana will waste one of rhondas few remaining fights with mesha
nah he wants big buys my nigga not peanuts.
>>
>>63569425
You assume Tate can beat Holly mate.
>>
>>63569465
yea thats true i should give holly more credit.
>>
she'll get a rematch with full force rigging, there'll be a comeback video, this'll be ronda's learning experience, her growing up as a person. The narrative is gold for Dayyna
>>
Well if she wants to get knocked out again then sure, make the rematch right now, give her a year to prepare even.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.