[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to supporting the underdog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1443385704531.jpg (26 KB, 522x294) Image search: [Google]
1443385704531.jpg
26 KB, 522x294
What ever happened to supporting the underdog?
>>
>>63562564
>trying to capitalize on the meme

another gutless play by the Raiders
>>
I like the Raiders and enjoy seeing them do well, but underdog status has nothing to do with it.

I like the Raiders because in the days of old, when they were elite, they did everything in their power to totally ruin anyone in their path. They hit people late. They cheated. They racked up penalties for playing too rough. Their owner SUED the fucking league and WON because he just wanted to give them the finger that badly. I like the Raiders because the Raiders in their glory days were mean and ruthless and that's what I love about football. Just win, baby.
>>
yeah go raiders
>>
>>63562768
Yeah the 70s Raiders were a team to be celebrated for sure. Kicking Pittsburgh's shit in '76 was the funniest thing ever.
>>
>>63562694
Can't win the meme game if you don't risk it.
>>
File: r u ok teddy.jpg (46 KB, 599x397) Image search: [Google]
r u ok teddy.jpg
46 KB, 599x397
>>63562564
Good luck tomorrow, you're going to need it.
Vikings have an injured middle tier defense, so we can't give the full effect, but i'm sure you'll see the difference in going against a good defense.
Should be a thriller Oakbro's.
>>
>>63562694
J U S T
M E M E
B A B Y
>>
You will be eliminated from playoff contention Jan 2nd in Arrowhead. It'll be delicious if not typical.
>>
>>63562564
Nothing
Go raiders!
>>
>>63567345
bring it on
>>
>Teddy Bridges of Madison county passes for 300 against the faders

>they are finally good enough to fade out at the end of the season like old times.
>>
>>63562564
The Raiders aren't the underdog, the Raiders are the bad guys. You're not supposed to root for the bad guys.
>>
>>63570159
They have a huge Christfag as starting QB they can't be the bad guys
>>
>>63570180
>religious fundamentalist
>not the bad guys
okely dokely, Mr. Flanders
>>
File: TeddyBridgewaterIconic.jpg (13 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
TeddyBridgewaterIconic.jpg
13 KB, 230x230
>>63570180
>implying teddy isn't better and more pure than carr

Teddy probably doesn't even swear tbqh famm
>>
>>63562768
Mother fuckin' Soul Patrol.
>>
>>63574484
Fuck. Forgot me ctrl+v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBCOqUotAs
>>
>>63567960
Pft. With how shit Peyton is playing, he's just going to gift Woodson with 3 more interceptions.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.