[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in New Mexico >people shooting guns in the street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2015-11-05+at+12.51.29).jpg (143 KB, 1295x764) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-05+at+12.51.29).jpg
143 KB, 1295x764
>live in New Mexico
>people shooting guns in the street already
>just heard my neighbor beating his wife

fuck you rousey
>>
>live in New Mexico

Found your problem right there
>>
>watch several ISIS videos
>the song that plays in them gets stuck in my head
>start humming it to myself at work today
>Muslim coworker puts his hand on my shoulder and says, "soon brother"
>>
>>63562363
>live in NM
>Holm btfo's Rhonda
>the mexicans huddling around the trashcan bonfire start taking shots of tequila and shooting their handguns in the air
>>
>>63565218
You better get out of that job anon, you already know there gonna be shit going down.
>>
File: christmas is cancelled.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
christmas is cancelled.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>63562363
>Doctor Role Play Physical Examination at a Medical Marijuana Clinic

What the actual fuck is wrong with people. This ASMR shit is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen in my life.

Are people really this anti social and detached at this point?
>>
>>63565218
damn iktf.

that one that's like "sali oo suwahi, nashi du kaba, allal al saparty, maschur a hai ah"

Even caught myself going "allaaaahu akberrr" when im alone
>>
>>63566008
>Mexicans and Chicanos are known for this type of behavior.
Normal
>>
>>63566008
Its about the massive batches of cum you create when you watch these videos, friend.
>>
>>63567172
Yup.
I don't get "tingles", but good asmr makes me relaxed and hard at the same time.
>>
File: 1447143789161.jpg (117 KB, 774x809) Image search: [Google]
1447143789161.jpg
117 KB, 774x809
>>63566229
we're doooomed
>>
>>63566229

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Welcome to the watchlist, friend.
>>
File: EBIN.png (61 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
EBIN.png
61 KB, 800x600
>>63562363
She's from literally the Methville a.k.a. Albuquerque.

Seriously though, I was interested in Albuquerque so I looked it up yesterday (couple of hours before the fight); found about Holms and then I Googled her for the shits and giggles. Didn't even know she had a fight with Rousey so I when I found out I wished her luck.
Then I wake up I find out she won.

Holy shit anons.
>>
>>63566229
Clashing of Swords for the win!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.