[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are fathers that want their children to idolize sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: kEyv6NJ.jpg (121 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
kEyv6NJ.jpg
121 KB, 1080x1080
>There are fathers that want their children to idolize sports players

Nothing disgusts me more than the kekkery of encouraging and cheering for your kid getting an autograph from another man

He should want your autograph
>>
I was taught to love sport by my father.
No player will ever be above father.
We both would be thrilled to get a player's autograph
>>
>>63550950
true, that is beta mentality
>>
>Shapoople
>>
>having your emotions for the weekend dictated to by a group of men who don't even know you exist

Agreed OP, sure is beta
>>
>>63551015
2 cuks
>>
File: backchecking.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
backchecking.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
DESU baseball players have good work ethic.

My Mom always told me these guys work very hard and they only have like 2 days a month where they don't play baseball. She said they all studied very hard and spend 4 years in college baseball then they all spend like 3 years grinding in the minors where they dont make money and dont have days off/
>>
Is this how kids that didn't grow up with their dad think? I see my dad everyday, why would I need his autograph?
>>
>>63551236
Yup

Also sports rivalries are beta too
>>
File: dodgers cups2.png (515 KB, 567x351) Image search: [Google]
dodgers cups2.png
515 KB, 567x351
>>63551352
>not hating the rivals your father and his father grew up hating
>being a nigger
pick two
>>
>>63550950
Lol my dad feels this way
I had the opportunity to get Michael Strahan's autograph once. I asked my parents if I could go and my dad got angry out of no where lol. Haha my mom started crying too. Idk what was going on, pretty funny though.
>>
>>63551403
How insecure can you be.
>>
>>63551403
>implying I could jew your dads auto on ebay
>>
>>63550950
how is that show?

is it really just a "womyn strong" feminist shitfest propaganda or actually decent and watchable?
>>
>>63551394
>being a tribal nigger
>>
>>63551456
the fighting scenes are ridiculous, straight out of a 80s action movie
it's shit, don't bother with it
>>
>>63551456
It puts the shit in capeshit.
>>
>>63550950
The only semi normal girls non black girls that fuck black guys are the ones that were heavily into sports growing up. Clearly the idolatry of sports figures is a jewish conspiracy.
>>
File: 1329522508896.jpg (137 KB, 510x384) Image search: [Google]
1329522508896.jpg
137 KB, 510x384
>>63550950
>there are fathers who do not even have children

You don't know what it means to suffer, OP.
>>
>>63551664

because they grow up watching black men showing their physical prowess on tv while their fat slob father watches from the sofa
>>
>>63551436
What does this mean?
>>
File: bayern love.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bayern love.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
>>63551831
this is probably also why most european girls fuck white guys exclusively, because our sport is dominated by white men

a very good theory actually
>>
>>63551970
>european girls fuck white guys exclusively

:-)
>>
>>63552655
well, it's true 2bh
you very rarely see white girls with black or brown guys over here
and the ones that you do, are mostly not very attractive

i think this is why this whole kekold fetish displayed by so many americans on this board is so confusing and irritating for many europeans

brits might be an exception though, they've always been a bit different than us continental euros
>>
>>63552834
whatever you say friend
>>
>>63551970
>you very rarely see white girls with black or brown guys over here

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that 13% of the US population is black compared to less than 5% for most European countries. That would be too obvious.
>>
>>63550950
Is everybody who watches sports a cück?
>>
>>63551958
some fucking dads autograph cant be sold for big $$$ on ebay
>>
>>63550950
This show fucking sucks. I don't know why it hasn't been cancelled yet.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.