[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Artificial Turf vs Grass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: synthetic_vs_natural-300x225.jpg (64 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
synthetic_vs_natural-300x225.jpg
64 KB, 300x225
What's sp's opinion about artificial turf? Why have so many teams switched over? I get that it's cheaper and easier, but the position of groundskeeper is a legendary part of the game. Tending the grass is an art form, akin to maintaining a zen garden. Are we witnessing the end of real grass?

Also
>astroturf
>>
Only Eastern European third world shitholes use it because regular grass is impossible to keep over there. Most pros think that artificial stuff is absolute shit and rightly so. If you've ever played on artificial grass it feels awful plus it cuts you up to shit and back.
>>
Turf is shit
>>
>>63550861
turf toe
>>
i played football on artificial grass and it was awful
>>
>>63550861
unless a revolution in that domain, artificial turf will remain shit compared to natural
>>
I agree, turf is awful.
But for some reason (money, obviously) turf has become predominant for American football.
>>
well, I'm sure they'll invent a turf that feels more similar to real grass eventually
>>
>>63550861
I like my grass like I like my tits: artificial
>>
Turf sucks and it will give you cancer
>>
>>63551645
THIS
You faggots act like you've never played soccer/football or american football.
>sharp black rubber pellets of agony sandblast the shit out of you if you trip and softly land
>a long with those little tormentors, you get agonizing burns slide tackling and I imagine the same for american football
come on, even some MLS teams refrain from turf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.