[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronaldo BTFO by british banter https://youtu.be/OfSwpT0ehNo?t=7m48 s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Ronaldo BTFO by british banter https://youtu.be/OfSwpT0ehNo?t=7m48s
>>
>>63550264
>rhe greatest footballer on the planet
Do you think he makes them introduce him like that, as part of the agreement for doing the interview?
>>
When does he get BTFO?
>>
>I was a key player
>I was the most important player

I'm out, five fucking minutes
>>
So Messi is an autist and CR7 is an dumbass, there's not a real reason to hate either of them, both seem to be good guys.
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 344x313) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 344x313
>getting kick out of talk show for yelling MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>fucked some slut and got her preggers by accident
>doesn't want to reveal who she is
CR7's son is Jon Snow
>>
why is he so perfect /b/ros
>>
>>63551458
>fucked some slut
>implying he didn't rent some surrogate mother and had her inseminated then had his sister leak to the media that he fucked some waitress
>>
>>63550322
He officially still is.
>>
>>63551458
>he doesnt know who Jon Snow's parents are

Tip top jej
>>
>>63550264
to be honest those questions are rly harsh,to be honest these question pretty rude
>>
>>63553869
im high and fucked up,but you get the message
>>
>>63550826

Ron is pretty autistic in interviews. Maybe just cause his english isn't the best though
>>
>>63553869
He brought up the topic of the questions in his film. Why can't he be asked about them?
>>
>>63550499
When did he say that????
>>
>>63551540
How could resist not drinking the semen though?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.