[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is your school doing int he postseason?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Friday Night Lights.jpg (26 KB, 288x426) Image search: [Google]
Friday Night Lights.jpg
26 KB, 288x426
How is your school doing int he postseason?
>>
Like I give a fuck about high school sports
>>
>being in high school

Underage b&
>>
>>63546193
mine lost last night in the first round

Still miss my high school days where I helped lead my school to the first district championship in 15 years

Ignore the faggots ITT that probably didn't even play sports
>>
>Odessa Permian 49, Arlington Bowie 12

Holy shit, are the Panthers legit again?
>>
>>63546714
Hey Bruce Springsteen, how ya doing?
>>
Lost by like 30 because the kids they have now can't play defense for shit. >we had a pretty badasss running back though. Had something like 40 touchdowns on the year.
>>
>>63546193
lost in bi-district last night.

one of my high school bros is coaching at a town we always played when we were in school. they have a shot at winning state

reminder that if your not from Texas you suck.
>>
>>63547960
>your
>Texas
Makes sense
>>
File: 1942virgina.jpg (149 KB, 1247x853) Image search: [Google]
1942virgina.jpg
149 KB, 1247x853
>>63546193
i grew up in a small town in Texas. "Six man" football is played in the small towns if you didn't know. Any who, Blanket, a nearby school just won last night score was Blanket 101, Loraine 99

>tfw you haven't seen a six man playoff game in years.
Got damn I wish I had seen that one. I bet it was epic.
>>
File: 0JbhRNm.png (472 KB, 509x982) Image search: [Google]
0JbhRNm.png
472 KB, 509x982
>>63548019
thanks for the critique senpai. it slipped. gotta love when fags go full blown english class on em in 4chins.
>>
>>63548101
Six man is awesome.
>>
>>63546193
>first season since graduating
>my boys won 4 games
Still showing love for the squad tho
>>
My old high school just won the D4 state championship today :')
>>
>>63546193
My school didn't have anyone to play after being eliminated last week. No other catholic school in Chicago lost for us to face. I miss the good old days when we won state back to back
>>
My team went 0-10. When I played we were average. 6-4 my junior year and 4-6 my senior year, and we played the eventual state champion both years. We went to shit as soon as I graduated though.
>>
We won like always, honestly it's so boring watching my highschool play because we never fucking lose
>>
>Northside-Onslow
Took care of business, as they usually do in the first few rounds. They usually choke in the semi's though. We'll see.
>>
Won today and going to the semis. Theyll probably lose in the semis but nice to see my school back to the how it was since my class.
>>
>>63556429
Join the club f.a.m (family)

First one since 2007
http://highschoolsports.masslive.com/news/article/-1343110753140349161/photos-no-3-chicopee-comp-opens-playbook-scores-two-trick-play-touchdowns-in-wmass-d-iv-final-win-over-no-1-agawam/
>>
We lost
>>
>>63546193
ada cougars, ada, ok

don't know, don't give a fuck
>>
>San Angelo Central putting the whoopin on Arlington High
Any 325s here ?
>>
My old high school went 1-9 this year. Texas 6A Football. When I was in high school (2008 grad) they only lost twice in the regular season and made it to at least the third round of the playoffs every year
>>
>>63546193
Won last night.

Stacked with talent but like 0 depth
>>
>>63548122
What a privileged faggot
>>
DerBrisham University
Going strong against Point North State University
Got rated 32 but came up to the 4th spread
So we came in first because there's 10,000 teams
But chances are we're going to lose in the Dodge Ram Pickup Bowl
Damn Southwestern State of Mississippi Arizona Bulldogs
>>
Do other states care about high school football with the same passion has Texas?
>>
>>63568317
oklahoma does. some towns that's all that matters.
>>
>Worthington
>postseason

When I went there we had a decent team, now everybody's heading west
>>
>Columbia
>1-5
as if harvard or dartmouth arent going to win...again
>>
>>63562075
sheeeeeet
Grafton, MA reporting
>>
My old high school is a consistent contender and is in the state semis next week. Still nobody can keep that sideline occupied quite like I used to.
>>
File: wy.jpg (38 KB, 329x400) Image search: [Google]
wy.jpg
38 KB, 329x400
I went to a basketball high school
>>
>>63564474
former 325 reporting in

Comanche podunk town
>>
>>63564474
432 Midland here. Lee sucks, MHS sucks (got destroyed by Arlington Martin 76-18 in bi-districts), Odessa High sucks, Permian is good because it's mostly seniors.

Odessa's coach has resigned. MHS and Lee both will likely lose their coaches this year because they've been so bad for so long.
>>
File: opiate.png (361 KB, 393x586) Image search: [Google]
opiate.png
361 KB, 393x586
>In the pages of Opiate of America, Paul Kersey takes you on a journey into the world of college football, and shows you how programs across the nation recruit primarily Black athletes who only gain acceptance to the school because of their ability to run or catch a football. You will learn that white high school football players routinely are discriminated against by recruiters, who believe that only Black athletes can play certain positions like corner back, running back, or receiver at the collegiate level.

>Just as rugby was called the opiate of the Afrikaners in South Africa who watched as their nation went from 1st World to murder capital of the world in the span of 10 years, the Opiate of America has blinded Americans to the problems that Black dysfunction bring to their nation.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.