[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cristiano Ronaldo: I want to retire with 'dignity',
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1024x682
>Cristiano Ronaldo: I want to retire with 'dignity', not in USA, Qatar or Dubai

MLS ABSOLUTELY BTFO.
>>
>yfw he retires with Bayern.
>>
But he's fine in a 2 team meme league?
>>
>>63545755

As opposed to a no team meme league without qualification paths for the CL.
>>
>>63545789
By the time he is ready to retire he won't be able to contribute to a CL team anyway so why would that matter
>>
>>63545864

It doesn't but he'd still have more dignity than had he gone to a pension padding league.

That he is not widely regarded as a dignified human being just makes the MLS look even worse.
>>
SHOTS FIRED ON TARGET
>>
>>63545689

Is it really BTFO? Nobody in America takes MLS seriously, even the soccer fans prefer La Liga or the Premier League.
>>
If he went back to Manure and won the CL he wouldn't have to compete with Messi for records, and could even prove to have succeeded in two different teams. Why doesn't he do it?
>>
>>63546024

He already won the Champions League with Manchester United.
>>
>>63546052
Messi has 4 while CR7 has only 2. I'm only suggesting this because everyone says Real just play pass to Ronaldo and goal.
>>
So?
>>
He'll be here soon anyway, words mean nothing.
>>
who?
>>
>>63545689
He so fucking stupid didn't he say he would love to play in the MLS before. He just says whatever people want to hear. You cant trust a word out of his mouth.
>>
>>63546148
I don't doubt it, he will claim he's 'trying to build the sport up that he loves' while getting a fat paycheck and trying to get into Hollywood knowing him
>>
>mfw he get offered a contract in China by some sweat factory owner who uses him to favor his team odds, just to instruct him to lose and bet on the oppsing team
>>
Oh no! Meme man doesn't want to play in our shitty meme league. And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>63545689
>MLS ABSOLUTELY BTFO.

Literally, only hipsters, Mexicans, and senior citizens watch that shit.
>>
>>63546322
I even have a team in my city that doesn't suck and I cannot watch this garbage and I even like soccer.
>>
>>63546322
MLS is a good sports for families since season tickets are 1/3 the cost of NFL tickets
>>
>>63547350
>1/3

That seems way overpriced
>>
>>63546016
>>63546286
>>63546322
>>63547261

Support homegrown soccer faggots.

Yes the quality of play is worse than other leagues in the world, but it won't get better if soccer fans ignore it.
>>
>>63547261
I WAS RUNNING THROUGH THE SIX WITH MY WOES
>>
>>63545755

d-d-d-damage control
>>
>>63547669
>tf
>tt
>>
>>63547443
Supporting homegrown soccer faggots or European soccer faggots won't change the fact that they're still faggots.
>>
>>63547750
Cletus just go away. Go entertain yourself with your inbred cousin's "boipussy" or something
>>
>>63548023
Don't get so upset, friend. Just use a comma next time.
>>
File: pele_10.jpg (32 KB, 310x461) Image search: [Google]
pele_10.jpg
32 KB, 310x461
> undignified
> KAY
>>
Fenerbahce it is then
>>
File: good job.png (402 KB, 463x465) Image search: [Google]
good job.png
402 KB, 463x465
>>63545689
>mfw my local team works on homegrown talent
>>
>supporting American divegrass
soccer is dead here, deal with it
>>
>>63553183
And they're young
>>
>>63546322
I'm mexican and I don't watch that shit.
>>63547443
>>63547750
>>63553183
DID SOMEONE SAY HOMEGROWN?
CHIVAS
H
I
V
A
S
fuck your shitty MLS teams
this is the definition of homegrown
>>
>>63553563
>memearito

Lmao. Build wall you retarded spic
>>
>>63547261
At least go watch based giovinco
>>
Does anybody here actually watch MLS? I thought all the soccer fans here just watched Arsenal, Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool, or United.
>>
>>63557460
I'll watch a Whitecaps game occasionally
>>
>inb4 messi goes to mls to retire and Ronaldo comes out of retirement just to follow him there
>>
>>63547443
till it turns into 3-4hour advertisement slots like the NFL/NBA has become. It will surely grow and get big but its only a matter of time before it becomes just advertisements and bullshit non-stories like the other sporting leagues have become in the US.
>>
>>63545689
>dignity
The most insecure top athelete of this generation. OK!
>>
>>63557460
We all have a bandwagon team. But yes I do attend Mls footy. Inb4 fedora m'lady
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.