[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has a superstar of his stature ever played for such a similarly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: i.png (114 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
114 KB, 350x254
has a superstar of his stature ever played for such a similarly terrible team during their last season?
>>
has a superstar of his stature ever similarly singlehandedly made his team such a terrible team during their last season?
>>
Uh yes, lots.

Willie Mays comes to mind.
>>
>>63537453
>Willie Mays

The Mets won the NL East during his last year in the majors (1973)
>>
Hakeem on the Raptors
>>
>>63537442
This

Kobe is literally the cancer killing the Lakers at this point.
>>
>>63537442

Not that I can think of
>>
>>63537500
this
>>
File: 00.jpg (83 KB, 338x470) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
83 KB, 338x470
i think we lost like 100+ games that year and the whole napping fiasco just made it even uglier.
>>
>>63537500
>>63537530
Raptors were a playoff team in 2001-2002 though
>>
if the bronco's had the giant's defense, they'd be 0-8, or 1-7 right now. so peyton manning to an extent
>>
>>63537426
Favre

;_;
>>
>last season
:^)
>>
Abdul-Jabaar.
>>
>>63537576
Damn, Richards, the straws ain't that far away.
>>
>>63537426
Tony Dorsett
>>
Gilbert Arenas.
>>
>>63537539
God that was painful

The greatest player in the team's entire shitty history comes home to die
>>
>>63537426
Barkley on the Rockets, Stockton on the Jazz, Marino in Miami, Tony Gonzalez on the Falcons etc
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.