[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an eagles fan, is it weird that I don't dislike the jets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: nfl-eagles-logo.jpg (27 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
nfl-eagles-logo.jpg
27 KB, 500x358
As an eagles fan, is it weird that I don't dislike the jets?

The giants are absolute faggots tbqh and I feel like I'm supposed hate all other new York teams which I do....except for the jets. Is this normal?
>>
>>63521350
The jests have never beaten the Philadelphia Eagles in the history of the nfl
Gnats are in our division so obviously they're faggots we play them twice a year
>>
>>63521350
>As an eagles fan, is it weird that I don't dislike the jets?

i find it weirder that they're letting an air duster huffing inbred use a computer in prison.
>>
>>63521403
just block your dad's emails m8
>>
Eagles fan who also doesn't hate the jest here. I never really thought about it
>>
No, it's not weird at all that you don't hate a team that hasn't won shit since the 60's (like your team) and hate the team that is one off the best in the sport over the same time frame. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>63521350
it's because the jets have the same color scheme as the eagles.. when you see the jets on tv, your brain connects them to the eagles
>>
I forget they exist tbhfam
>>
>liking anything Jew York related
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x421
>mfw an iggles fan talked abou a regular season achievement near me
>>
File: 1355681269427.jpg (32 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
1355681269427.jpg
32 KB, 192x279
>MFW I picked up glassford because rapistberger is retarded and rovers is on a bye

You better not fuck up this weekend iggles.
>>
>>63521350
The iggles have literally never lost to the jets, so why should you hate them? Hell, even this season, when the jets looked good and philly did not, they still pulled it off, which kickstarted their good run of games.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.