[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Albania and Northern Ireland will be at the Euros >Netherlands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1441562893015.jpg (109 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1441562893015.jpg
109 KB, 846x846
>Albania and Northern Ireland will be at the Euros
>Netherlands won't
Why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>63520863
>Why the fuck is this allowed?
Netherlands should git gud
>>
I'd happily trade Russia for Netherlands
>>
>>63520884
Me too tbph, we didn't deserve the 2nd place and we'll never go far with this talentless meme coach anyway.
>>
>>63520863
Because it's not about the elite anymore, but about stacking as many teams as they can in the tournament.

24 out of 53 teams will qualify, that's almost half the continent. It basically means that as long as you're not Andorra-tier, you'll probably be in.
>>
Because we're shit. We need this every once in a while to boost everything. Happened in 1990 and 2002 too
>>
>>63520863
They had their chances man, cmon
>>
>>63521330
By that logic the dutch should have no problem qualifying since they face more shit teams.
>>
Because they're shit

If you didn't make it through the qualifying rounds, you don't deserve a spot in the tournament.

Doesn't matter if your the netherlands or even germany if it happened to them
>>
Because they're worse than Northern Ireland and Albania.
>>
>>63520863
Do your Job and you get in

Guess who didn't do their fucking job!
>>
Christ I hate the misuse of that meme. It's almost as bad as people misusing 'solid 7' to mean 'average'.

'Straight outta' in this context is supposed to mean 'straight from' not 'straight out / outside of'. Therefore the image means 'Straight from Euro 2016' which is exactly where Holland WON'T be.

buncha morons on this site I tell you hwat
>>
>>63521475
Autism desu
>>
>>63521372
No, by that logic it just means the current Dutch team is one of the shit teams.
>>
>>63521475
How fucking autistic are you? Everyone knows what straight outta compton means, it's a play on words, you faggot.
>>
>>63521475
Rare tbqhfam
>>
if the netherlands had played orthern ireland and albania in their group they would have probably lost to them too, they were pretty fucking dire in most of the games i saw them play
>>
Because it's on merit. They haven't performed so don't deserve a spot over someone like Northern Ireland, who have peformed above expectations.. only 3rd world country's like Scotland don't qualify
>>
>>63520863

Reasons The Netherlands has become a joke

Dutch FA wants
> "Hollandse School" football style
> Living of past glory
> Has not adapted to modern football styles
> Forced all clubs to keep to Financial Fair Play, even though it has not yet been ratified by UEFA

Dutch acadmies in general
> Too much focus on creating technically educated players
> Not developing skilled players
> Too much emphisis on ball possession
> Always building up from the back
> Endlessly passing the ball around
> Not daring to attack or make an attempt on goal

Ajax
> Entire club is a mess
> Academy is crumbling
> Too many former stars are now at the club that firing any of them would be seen as heracy.

Feyenood and PSV
> Sells too many of it's players
> Not enough from the academy are flowing through
> The ones that do flow through are not good enough / ready

That is all
>>
>>63524439
why did your league become such a joke?
it hasn't been a top league for some years, but Ajax and PSV were respectable teams in europe, solid top 20, in the 2000s
what happened?
>>
>>63524439

This is what the Dutch FA needs to do :

https://vimeo.com/51391314

Watch from 30min 46seconds, to see how Germany changed national a club football.

We need to follow the German example, it's the only way.
>>
>>63524484

> Forced all clubs to keep to Financial Fair Play, even though it has not yet been ratified by UEFA

We can not spend a single euro, without th Dutch FA bitching about financial fair play and not going into debt.
>>
>>63524484

> Lack of finances.
> Keeping to the rules
> having 0 debt is a must
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.