[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post sports journalist who really make you think Bas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: whitlock2.jpg (19 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
whitlock2.jpg
19 KB, 400x264
ITT we post sports journalist who really make you think

Based Whitlock threw down on the mizzou faggotry.

http://j.school/post/133025099640/crying-wolfe-exposes-real-problem
>>
>muh race baiter

No
>>
>>63519976
Tbqh thats an astoundingly good article
>>
>>63519976
>Columbia ain’t our problem. Chicago is.

Fucking this. I'm sick of white people focusing on pointless things, patting themselves on the back, and then expecting us to say thank you when black people are dying every day thanks to a legacy of oppression by whit leaders. You want to help us? Work on lowering the murder rate, on ending the war on drugs, on trying to correct decades of redlining. Stop focusing all your energy on some fucking rednecks playing with their poop in the Missouri, you're not accomplishing anything.
>>
File: 1442886921315.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1442886921315.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Here's hunger strikes first bite of food btw

Or so he says

https://youtu.be/Wq6QCR-J4pA
>>
>>63520008
Read the fucking article dipshit, literally rips into that faggot nigger in missouri and ose spoiled pieces of shit
>>
>>63520052
*in Missouri
>>
File: Abraham-Lincoln-Shooting.jpg (42 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
Abraham-Lincoln-Shooting.jpg
42 KB, 600x446
>>63520052
i dont want to help people, ive been loling at all this liberal stupidity, a bunch of liberal retards getting the liberal president at a liberal college fired because some dude made a poop swastika.
Liberals are obsessed with identity politics and the powers that be use it a distraction, instead of taking down wall street you liberal faggots are more concerned with a white person wearing a native american headdress for Halloween

Meanwile niggers are still poor, dead, and stupid
>>
Yeah he pretty much summed up how I feel. Sjws will just call him a racist and deadspin will make fun of him and get 800 retweets tho.
>>
>>63520103
>Liberals are obsessed with identity politics and the powers that be use it a distraction, instead of taking down wall street you liberal faggots are more concerned with a white person wearing a native american headdress for Halloween

I would prefer it if white people just laughed at all this rather than get so heavily involved. It's stupid. A white redneck played with poop at a redneck college in a redneck state, and you guys are acting like it's Emmett Till.

>Meanwile niggers are still poor, dead, and stupid

Well, fuck you too.
>>
>>63519976
>You’d think if the Missouri football players were going to strike, they’d choose NCAA amateurism as their cause, not the homecoming king’s hurt feelings. And you’d think if the son of a millionaire was going to threaten to end his life over an injustice, he’d choose an inspiration more heart-wrenching than a poop-stained Nazi symbol.
>son of a millionaire
>White liberals ignore poor black people being killed in favor of rich black people having their feelings hurt.

Jesus, I hate this country sometimes.
>>
File: J5oPKpU.jpg (230 KB, 1156x800) Image search: [Google]
J5oPKpU.jpg
230 KB, 1156x800
Everyone itt is so mad. None of you have any control over any of this shit

always stay angry, kids
>>
>Whitlock
DISCARDED
>>
>>63520103
>>/pol/
>>
>a poop-stained Nazi symbol.

is this what's all about? really?
>>
>>63520604
>Someone has a view I don't like, they must be from /pol/
>>
>>63520052
>its dem evil white folks fault i sell death to kids
>its dem evil white folks fault i joined a gang and got shot by another nigger because we were wearing different colors
>>
>>63520058
yfw hungerstrikenigger wasn't even protesting any racial issues
yfw hungerstrikenigger was mad about the cost of his health insurance in grad school even though has family is a bunch of millionaires

someone somewhere roped him into this whole pop nazi race thing
>>
>>63519976
Damn, that was a really nicely written polemic.
>>
>>63519976
Remember, Nigger is a mentality
>>
I don't like Whitlock and find anything he says about sports to be retarded, but that's actually a really good article and an interesting take, was pleasantly surprised
>>
File: 1438979330964.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1438979330964.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
Whitlock is straight going ham bros. He's shredding this Missouri fiasco.

http://j.school/post/133117363800/al-sharptons-bastard-children-raising-hell
>>
He's fighting the good fight but not many joining him. Too much to risk for ppl to publicly agree. So idk how much it really matters.
>>
>>63519976
>>63522667

Both were very well written. He is the only person I have heard call them out on their bullshit.
>>
File: posed look.png (575 KB, 966x720) Image search: [Google]
posed look.png
575 KB, 966x720
>Based Whitlock
>>
>>63520937
>someone is going on a barely coherent white supremacist rant about "liberal retards" and throwing out racial slurs
>99% chance they're from the board full of backwards white supremacists known for their incoherent ranting
>>
>>63522667
And recently he called out the deadspin author that slammed Greg hardy for previously defending hope solo and saying that athletes should be athletes, the media shouldn't play judge and jury, and if she needed to be punished then the courts should do it not the public or the soccer team
>>
Why didn't Whitlock write like this at espn?
>>
>>63519976

This thread should be moved to /pol/.
>>
>>63523678
>Why didn't Whitlock write like this at espn?

ESPN is to the left of MSNBC.
>>
>>63523896

Maybe so, but what he's writing now is what Black Grantland was supposed to be, with various journalists with different view points. They didn't hire Whitlock to fall in line, because he's shown throughout his entire career that he wont.
>>
File: 1427925085295.png (169 KB, 315x385) Image search: [Google]
1427925085295.png
169 KB, 315x385
>all the reasonable blacks that don't appeal to emotions are called uncle tom's

>>63520608
yes, and it's incredibly suspect that it even existed in the first place
>>
File: 1389680581436.gif (839 KB, 142x146) Image search: [Google]
1389680581436.gif
839 KB, 142x146
>Lies stacked on top of lies create the bullshit we’re witnessing in Columbia, Missouri. Clever faculty members, in my opinion, baited a small group of misguided black students into stirring a racial shitstorm strong enough to attract Twitter-addicted journalists looking for their next relevancy hit off the Black Lives Matter crack pipe.

god damn
>>
Eh, he's an asshurt fucktard, but most of this is correct. Too many buzzwords thrown in the article, but overall, not bad.
>>
>>63520149
>Well, fuck you too.
Not him, but it's not a personal attack dumbass.

Black people ARE stupider, and more criminal, and all the bad thing levelled against them. And it's because they're poor, and they've been poor since all their shit got stolen, not because of some kind of inferiority.

But, as neautral (asian) person, I don't see the problem. Every demographic of people is going to have a different history and therefore behave and succeed in society differently, whether defined by race, age, nationality or whatever. There's no solution to this, so the best thing you can do to ensure some self-determination is meritocracy. This means black people will stay poorer because poorness propagates throughout generations, but you can't fix the fact that some people are born better off than others. In the case of blacks it's too late to repay black people as a whole because their enslavers are all dead and today's whites are innocent of the crimes of their ancestors. It's all economics and history. If white people have really rigged the system so only they can succeed, it makes no sense that brown people and gooks like me whose families come here with nothing end up earning the same mean salaries.

Even if you disagree and black people being poor sits badly with you then the best thing to do is reach out to the black community with soup kitchens and support groups. The reason modern liberals are reaching so hard to be offended is that legitimate discrimination against blacks is very fucking illegal, and only exists in pockets. Colleges and workplaces are desperate for skilled black people to partner with to show how progressive they are to assheaded armchair neolibs.
>>
>>63520052
>Work on lowering the murder rate
My suggestion is stop killing each other.
>>
>>63523678

Maybe this is what he had in mind and when the other journalists realized it they got butthurt and that's why all that shit went down
>>
>>63519976
I agree with this and after reading it I can't help but feel so god damn lost in this world. It is unconscionable to me seeing the way theory pedaling limousine liberals and their anti-intellectual friends who control academia have complete control over a segment of the population while the only meaningful opposition to them are equally sensitive overly religious nut jobs. Besides local elections, where I see the results every single day directly, I almost feel like giving up on politics if these are the two sides I have to pick for aligning myself.
>>
>>63523678
Ask Bill Simmons.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.