[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ESPN trying to make everyone hate them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rex.jpg (45 KB, 354x478) Image search: [Google]
rex.jpg
45 KB, 354x478
Is ESPN trying to make everyone hate them?
>>
IK?
>>
man o connors is a big fat faggo
>>
The nerve of that guy! He should really check his cis white male privilege before pulling a stunt like that, someone could have been scarred emotionally like that. It's 2015, why are we still putting up with this?
>>
>>63519724

everyone that isn't a c-uck already hates them
>>
>>63519756
The swedish black kid that followed his american football dreams and broke geno's jaw
>>
REX RYAN KING OF BANTZ
>>
>>63519724
I saw that this morning. dolphins fan here so I hate both teams and rex but that article was a joke.

rex fired up his guys, pissed off the jets and then won. what the fuck more do you want if you're a fan of the bills?
>>
File: bill-lets-party.jpg (73 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
bill-lets-party.jpg
73 KB, 500x417
>>63521639
damned if you do, damned if you don't
>>
>>63519724
clicks
>>
>>63519724
>wahhhhhh
If geno smith didn't want this to happen he shouldn't have had such a punchable jaw
>>
It's ESPN. they are going to defend their two biggest markets in LA and NY to the death. Everyone else is on their own.
>>
>>63519724
>beat women and get suspended, do harmless banned substances get suspended,wear wrong socks get fined
>Rex Ryan pulls this DISGUSTING Display and no punishment at all
Gee, nice "sport" you got there
>>
>>63519724
fucking ESJWPN has completely lost touch with reality desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.