[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which team that didn't make the 2014 World Cup would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: sweden.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Which team that didn't make the 2014 World Cup would you like to see make it in 2018?

Sweden for me
>>
>>63518774
Post the one where they're taking selfies. I want to fuck Gustav Wigelius so hard.
>>
>>63520646
>I want to fuck Gustav Wigelius so hard
>Google says he's a 12 year old

Fuck off you nonce
>>
>>63520670
>needing google and not just knowing that kid was underage from the webm
this guy
>>
Poland
>>
Tahiti
>>
Iceland
>>
>>63520681
>Implying I even watched the webm
>>
Lesotho
>>
>>63520707
watch it, there are some qt Swedish fuccbois in it
>>
I want a really small country to make it, like fucking Trinidad and Tobago in '02
>>
Call me a c-uck but I'd like to see a new African team make it, probably like Ethiopia or Tanzania
>>
>>63520809
Trinidad are smallest country by population to ever make it

>>63520818
Nothing wrong with saying that, the problem would be if you said you wanted more african nations.
>>
>>63518774
It's Finland's turn. The only non-micronation in Western Europe to not play in a tournament now that Iceland have qualified?
>>
>>63520809
Iceland would be the smallest country to ever make a world cupif they do qualify next tournament, which seems very possible.
Trinidad and Tobago - 1.2mil
Iceland - 330k

They would also qualify from a much tougher continent which is neat.
>>
Definitely Wales and they have a good chance.
- not welsh guy
>>
>>63520827
Just realised that Wales are basically Portugal

Ronaldo = Bale
Moutinho = Ramsey
Pepe = Williams

All Portugal's other players = literally who's, same goes for Wales. And their weakest position is striker which is same for Wales who have some League 2 guy probably.
>>
England desu
>>
>>63520809
that was 06
>>
>>63520840
>forgetting welsh xavi
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.