[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AFC East General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: afceast.jpg (53 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
afceast.jpg
53 KB, 750x421
Hello fellow AFC East bros. Let's get in here and say some nice things about each other. Try to keep it civil. Patriots here.
>>
File: aS4j1Ue.jpg (81 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
aS4j1Ue.jpg
81 KB, 960x444
>>
File: bateman.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>Bills are the only team in this division that hasn't won an owl even though they've went to 4 consecutive owls
>>
>>63518610
My fucking sides. The Bills won't ever win anything.
>>
>>63518610
Colts have more AFC East division championships than the Jets. Have played in a different division for 16 years.
>>
>mfw Brady couldn't go undefeated with a GOAT team around him

Dolphins will always be the best team in the division
>>
File: NFCE.jpg (30 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
NFCE.jpg
30 KB, 576x324
>>63518610
>Bills got BTFO by the greatest division on earth
>>
>>63518709
72 Dolphins only played 14 games and had a cupcake schedule. being proud of that is like being proud of yourself when you don't wet the bed.
>>
Patriots won more games than the Dolphins though
>>
>>63518779
>Eagles

>Great

And that entire division has been a joke except for the Giants
>>
>>63518610
reminder that a 30 for 30 is coming out about it too
>>
>>63518609
Didn't Carolina get caught warming up footballs on the sidelines earlier in the season even though it's against the rules?

>they only got a warning because they aren't 4 time super bowl champs
>>
>>63518825
you're right. that makes all the cheating the pats did ok.
>>
>>63518888
No I'm just saying that pretty much every team gets hit with some form of gamesmanship every few years or so but no one gives a shit. I remember this year the Bills were pumping dumb train sounds in the stadium during times they weren't allowed to but all they got was a warning. And last year the Falcons did the same thing and no one cared.

Seems like a double standard. Also, spygate was almost 10 years ago.
>>
>>63518888
oh yeah and the NFL found stickum in the chargers' locker room last year and all they got was a warning

If stickum was found in the Patriots locker room there'd be a fucking media frenzy
>>
File: 1406416887364.jpg (24 KB, 453x423) Image search: [Google]
1406416887364.jpg
24 KB, 453x423
>Rex Ryan beating the Jets increasing the chances that the Patriots will be the only team in the AFC east to go to the post season

>His face when he helped the Patriots
>>
>>63518944
The Patriots are getting the 1st seed no matter what. Rex and the Bills are fighting for whatever wildcard slot they can get.
>>
>>63518911
When you cheat but lose, no one cares

When you cheat and win, everyone takes notice. See the difference?
>>
File: 1384553622483.jpg (34 KB, 277x277) Image search: [Google]
1384553622483.jpg
34 KB, 277x277
>>63518944

>wanting your division rivals to make the playoffs

do you even football?
>>
>>63518911
They actually found that the Bills hadn't played the train whistle at illegal times. And they still use it.
>>
>>63518963
Actually the Bills did. I remember it vividly during the game too. They aren't allowed to use it while the play clock is going and I actually remember hearing that dumb train whistle a few seconds before Brady snapped the ball during their game this year. They did get in trouble for it.
>>
>>63518963

Bills fan here, that stupid fucking train whistle is most annoying thing ever.
>>
>>63518969
You are stupid. You are allowed to play it during the play clock until 20 seconds. And they didn't get in trouble for it. I imagine you're posting with something that has access to the internet, right?
>>
>>63518911
>wahhhh double standard

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up.
>>
>>63518573
i like most of the teams, even if they aren't my team. so who will be #2 and will they get the wild card?

I say the jets make it to playoffs as #2 in afc east
>>
you guys continuously sucking has allowed us to dominate the division for 15 years so thank you
>>
>>63518609
The Jaguars playing in Jacksonville not New England, retard
>>
>>63518791
To be fair, undefeated is undefeated. Pats have their fair share of cupcake schedules. Pats are clearly the superior franchise and 07 kills 72 any day of the week, but phins get bragging rights on the undefeated season until the pats prove otherwise this year
>>
>>63518944
>confusing the coach of the bills with the QB of the Jets
>>
>>63518573

I feel that with a positive deep field threat like Watkins and both McCoy and Williams running the ball equally efficient the Bills are coming to their own. They've tried new more creative things defensively this year than they did last year so it's been inconsistent there, but we all know the talent is there. As the chemistry builds between Rex Ryan's coaching and the team's performance, I see the Bills being a serious threat to on the AFC in the coming second half of the decade. What do you guys think?
>>
>>63518956
So it's ok to cheat if you lose? Of course not. The whole idea of rules is that everyone is held to the same standard. The NFL fails at that- there's one standard for the Patriots and another standard for every other team, Spygate being the first example. Did the Patriots break the rules? Absolutely, and got walloped for it, while other teams in that time frame got slaps on the wrists when they broke the rules.

You are right about the winning thing in the sense that it is WHY there is a separate standard for the Patriots. The Patriots' consistent long term success makes a mockery of parity. All them other owners are wanting a shot at the title and not getting one; they bust Roger's balls, and he makes things WORSE with idiocy like Deflategate.

I think the Patriots push the rules as much as anyone, but they are by no means the only ones doing that. As long as the league continues not holding every team to the same standard, "integrity of the game" is complete bull shit.

tl;dr- The NFL would fuck up a wet dream.
>>
>>63520106
sigh... "Cheetahs"...
>>
>>63518803
Well eagles suck but the rest of the division carries them. 4-0 against the Bills in the superbowl. 8-2 against the afce. With one of those losses from the eagles.
>>
File: 1439485680908.png (157 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1439485680908.png
157 KB, 350x262
>>63521753
Am I being double baited?
>>
>>63518989
Can confirm, went to Buffalo to go see the Week 2 game with the Pats, and by Christ the only thing more annoying is that fucking song. LETS GO BUFF-ALO
>>
>>63521687

A constructive, well-thought paragraph posted to an anime message board? What the fuck am I reading?

isthisreallife?

.. Anyway, I also agree - Bills will be a force through 2020 if they keep drafting well and avoid the injury bugs.
>>
>>63518609
kek
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.