[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Panthers gonna make it to the Superbowl this year? 8-0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: cam newton.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cam newton.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
Are the Panthers gonna make it to the Superbowl this year?

8-0 is pretty impressive
>>
Panthers are 7-1, friendo.
>>
>>63517283
How so, friend?
>>
Remember when the Queefs were 9-0 a few years ago?

You don't?

I guess that answers your question.
>>
16-0 don't mean shit

After that you play the best of the best and every game is harder than the last (usually)

-panthers fan
>>
>>63517075
no
>>
>>63517075
if the team continues to remain healthy, i say there is a decent chance of an nfc championship appearance at the very least
>>
Vikings won all of their season games one year but were one and done in the playoffs. Regular season means shit
>>
Cam Newton blows out his knee in week 16 on a meaningless play, dubs confirm
>>
File: 1431914402283.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1431914402283.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>63517283
>>
>>63517322
I do.

Scam Newton isn't checkdown King Smiff and the hardest three games on the Panther's schedule are the Falcons (twice) and the Cowboys on Thanksgiving
>>
>>63517322
This.

Literally no one will remember how long you went undefeated unless you missed it by a game like 18-1 or won it all.
>>
>>63517283
This meme is dumb
>>
Owl? Nope. But they are showing real grit. Get Banjamin back and draft good, then we talk Owl
>>
Give Cam some decent receivers, damn
>>
8-0 is impressive but they won't make the owl. Too inexpirenced and eventually scam is going to fold under pressure and go back to pouting.
>>
>>63517655
Your inexpirenced in bed and I can't stand the way you refuse to meme.
>MAMA MAMA
>Yes baby?
>THE MEMES THE MEMES ARENT GOOD ENOUGH
>Okay honey
>Ill have to die now
>BUT WHY MOMMA
>YOU DIDNT LOVE THE MEMES YOU FUCK
>>
Carolina lacks competitions outside of Atlanta. Maybe. 30% chance. I'd say asking if Pats or Cinci go undefeated is a better discussion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.