[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who can stop them? Reminder we still are undefeated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: the right is Vidal btw.jpg (31 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
the right is Vidal btw.jpg
31 KB, 400x410
Who can stop them?

Reminder we still are undefeated.
>>
you were lucky tonight desu
>>
>>63515016
>them
>we
at least be consistent you loser
>>
>>63515016

Any team, i mean, if they aren´t refballed.
>>
>>63515310
What happened this time?
>Needing to play a 10 man Peru twice
>>
>>63515361

No penal against cardona, fault against culombia just before the chili goal...
>>
>>63515402
this desu
>>
>>63515402
Someone needs to bring Grondona back from the dead
>>
I´m glad to know that, with james, colombia just need one striker on field. Now we can dominate the middle camp every game.
>>
>>63515509
Why do you hate us so much
>>
>>63515676
Cardona>>>hamez
>>
>>63515016
Urmom
>>
>>63515732
The Copa America legit made me rage, famm. Mexico and their Gold Cup as well
Mostly your NT though, you I love but only you.
Not too fond of Colombia's dirty black players either tbf
>>
>>63515016
ERA PENAL
>>
>>63516192
Uruguay weren't refballed, m8. They chimped out and got beaten at their own game.
The only team who actually got refballed was Ecuador with that debatable penalty in the first match, everything else was fair.
>>
>>63516920
I still find it incredible that >you got 0 cards against >us, although I agree that we were beaten fairly.
>>
only honesty can stop them
>>
File: congolombian.jpg (258 KB, 1026x668) Image search: [Google]
congolombian.jpg
258 KB, 1026x668
>>63515310
Para la colección papu. :^)
>>
File: 12312.jpg (287 KB, 1026x668) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
287 KB, 1026x668
>>63517282
added *wink*
>>
>>63517215
After that World Cup, especially after that match against Croatia, you are not allowed to say that.
Don't fool yourself, Huebro. We're the same. The only difference between us, the only reason why people stopped giving you shit about the refball is because your team got fucked by the Germans.
But remember. Brazil and Chile are the same. We're refball brothers.
>>
>>63517362
No les des explicaciones a estos envidiosos, en especial a los congolombianos con tejado de vidrio (copa america 2001)
>>
>>63517362
Well it was in the first match only, and it was a world cup, a relevant trophy.

Imagine having to buy a fucking copa memerica, an irrelevant tournament.
>>
>>63517384
Envy? Of a single copa america?
Fucking hell you are worse than the spaniards in 2008-2014, except they actually won some nice trophies
>>
>>63517384
We're all refball brothers. We hate refball, but is what draws us together.

>>63517442
Imagine having to buy a World Cup. Having to pay to host it. And then paying to win it. But then losing anyway because the bribes weren't enough or whatever. Then suffering the most humilliating defeat in the history of the tournament.
Im sorry you had to go through that, refbro.
>>
>>63517474
>Envy? Of a single copa america?
Si, eso explica porque >2015 >SIGUEN LLORANDO. :^(
>>
>>63517479
>paying to win it
Lel, like i said it was only one decision in the first match, unlike chile who was controversial in the whole knockout stage (except the final to be fair, that one you won fair and square).

>>63517499
But i'm not crying, we did not even meet chile in the copa america.
I'm just saying no one will feel envious about a that trophy. Well maybe Venezuela since they never won it

Now i need to sleep because it's 3:20 PM in Brazil.
>>
>>63517637
But, what was really so controversial?
Cavani being sent off? He should have been gone in the first half when we went against the linesman. What Jara did was certainly underhanded, but we can't really say it's uncommon in football. Im sure that if the ref had seen it he would have sent Jara off, but he just didn't, there was no ill will from the ref. He just didn't see it, and that's part of football.
The match against Mexico was fair.
The match against Bolivia was clean too.
The match against Perú was also won fair and square.
The only time the referee made a clear mistake that might have been influenced because of Chile being the hosts was that penalty against Ecuador. In the first match.
So, aside from the Uruguay thing, where is all this refball?¨ The whole knock-out stage? But those are only three matches, one of which you admited was clean, and I would argue the Perú one was clean too. The one against Uruguay was really complicated for the ref, but I wouldn't say there was Refball involved. The Uruguayans lost their cool, chimped out and lost at their own game. I won't say its pretty or that Im proud of that win, but there's no refball in that.
So, aside from the first match in which we got a really debatable penalty, just like you in your World Cup, what's the problem?
>>
>>63517637
>knockout stage
>vs Peru
Zambrano literally said before the match that he hates Chile, and then he goes and kick Aránguiz on his back, red carded, how is that refball?
>>
File: file_20150611231533.jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
file_20150611231533.jpg
67 KB, 600x400
>>63517819
Y nadie se acuerda de esto.
>primer partido de chile
>primera roja
>>
We will faM
>>
these memes will put an end to their reign
>>
>>63517362
that match had unfortunate refereeing.
we didn't systematically rely on ref lenience and bias to advance our way in the competition, - we'd advance despite a draw - , much less win something, like you've done in the copa america with your inglorious best generation.
>>
File: jamemes.jpg (74 KB, 770x380) Image search: [Google]
jamemes.jpg
74 KB, 770x380
>>63515310
>>63515361
>>63515402
this can't be real ree
>>
>>63518547
yeah we'll thrash chile in the euros
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.