[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people do you think killed their selves over this play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1445125746690.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445125746690.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
How many people do you think killed their selves over this play?
>>
>>63514395
Not enough
>>
not enough
>>
Not enough
>>
>>63514395

Is this the new Jagsfan?
>>
>>63514395

i want them to win out, beat ohio state, and then get ranked 5th, it would be hilarious
>>
>>63514536
It'd probably be funnier if they won out and, as a 2-loss team, edged out a 1-loss Big XII team for the final playoff spot
>>
>>63514395
the shitty of michigan
>>
File: 1442382303970.gif (4 MB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1442382303970.gif
4 MB, 240x196
>be Michigan fan
>went to the App State game and watched that travesty
>"well at least nothing can be worse than that"
>this happens
At least I didn't pay money to watch this god awful game. We played like shit and didn't deserve to win anyway. I've gotta give it to MSU, they've really turned their program into something to be proud of again.

But desu, that shit hurt me.

>mfw that play.
>>
>>63514691
App State was the beginning of the fall, hopefully this embarassment was the end
>>
>>63514577
I think the committee might get sued if that happened.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.