[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the city of Shittsburgh What the fuck is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
>the city of Shittsburgh

What the fuck is this
>>
>big nigger chimps out at a dog
>dog that has been undergoing training for years to attack this type of behavior
>now all of its training is in stake because the policeman is telling the dog to not attack this menacing figure
yea, fuck this retard
>>
>>63480931
where's the picture of the dog in sun glasses ?? =\

>dog tax motherfucker
>>
A grown "human" named Ray-Ray haha can't wait until he's bankrupt and od's on bonermoth punk fgt
>>
They should have just let the dog loose and let the animals sort it out amongst themselves. No reason to bring the legal system into it.
>>
File: keeping-it-real.jpg (10 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
keeping-it-real.jpg
10 KB, 420x315
>>63480931
>Taunting a police K-9 is a felony in Pennsylvania
>>
File: IMG_20151110_194116.jpg (186 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_194116.jpg
186 KB, 720x960
>>63480979
>>
>>63480931
>>63481058
Surprise suprise euros and wannabe euros (can't make this shut up) worshipping the bbc
>>
>>63481119
The fuck are you on? He did an incredibly stupid thing.
>>
>>63481114
thank you for your service
>>
>>63481114
thanks for your service
>>
>>63481114
Yeah, thanks for your service, you mouth-breathing bitch.
>>
>>63481119

Switzerland is literally the greatest country on earth, eat a dick.
>>
>White person does this
>"Fuck off, wise guy"

>Black person does this
>"What did you say, you fucking porchmonkey?"
>*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
>"He threatened my dog!"

I'm going to trigger people when I say this, but if a white guy had done this there's no way the police would've sought charges unless they were the special kind of power-tripping assholes among the police.
>>
>>63481114
sleepe tight pupper
>>
>>63485776
Good?
>>
>>63485776
Oh yeah they would have. Police dogs are a big deal here. You don't fuck with them, just like you wouldn't fuck with a persons service dog. When the dogs are on "duty" they need to pay attention to their surroundings and shit like this, that's what they're trained for. When they're "off duty" they're completely normal dogs.

But seriously if someone went up and did this to my dog randomly id be pissed as shit and just let go of the leash just to see what'd happen. There's no need for it.

Also I think this is a bigger deal than the one player(I forget who I'm drunk) who wore other headphones other than beats like fuck off with that shit. Yet you're gonna be mad at Pittsburgh for their rules. Fuck off philly if you ever actually visited the city you'd realize how shit of a city yours is
>>
>>63485776
Oh fuck off. It's stupid either way
>>
>>63481119
you need to seek help
>>
>>63485833
This soft ass west virgins escapee talking shit on philly top kekkkk come see us nigga
>>
>>63485852
Lol you sound like you're from West Virginia yourself. Is your sister your mom as well?
>>
>>63485730
>loves guns
>low gun homicide
>mindblowingly beautiful landscape
>landscape not trashed by industry
>rich
>don't get involved in petty nationalistic shitflinging, just hang back and cash in on the stupidity of others
God tier
>>
>>63485871
Real talk if you want a fade come out them mountains and see me and my boys on Market we in orange
>>
>>63485833

>But seriously if someone went up and did this to my dog randomly id be pissed as shit and just let go of the leash just to see what'd happen

Your dog would be brutalized, that is what would happen, then if the guy didn't already kill your dog the state would since it attacked a person
>>
>>63485880
Probably buying drugs from the "mountain folk" Dahn in WVU huh?
>>
File: 1444964105603.gif (439 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1444964105603.gif
439 KB, 300x188
>animal fanatics
>>
>>63485901
Obviously I wouldn't do this if it actually happened to me. Hypothetically I'd like to. Anyway a police officer clearly can't do that in that specific situation so whatever I wish I could do is redundant. Also I am drunk as I said earlier. This makes sense to me now but might not tomorrow... So sorry if it doesn't and fuck yeah m'rica if it does
>>
>>63485902
You're boring.
>>
>>63485776

The racists on 4chan don't use porchmonkey nearly enough.
>>
>>63485936
Sorry I lost touch with how to speak to people when their only communication is online through an anonymous board. Do you feel big and important and oh em gee, *funny*,now?¿¿??
>>
>>63485962
Cry more
>>
Should've just let the dog at him
>>
>>63485970
And you call me boring
>>
>>63486037
You are.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.