[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't we seeing new NFL logos recently? It's so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: mEikIRk.jpg (673 KB, 3686x958) Image search: [Google]
mEikIRk.jpg
673 KB, 3686x958
Why aren't we seeing new NFL logos recently? It's so static at the moment...
>>
>>63479798
literally autistic
>>
>>63479798
I dunno but 90s style swoopy logos like the ravens, eagles, cardinals, pats, jags etc need to go
>>
must have been a boring couple of years for the cardinals
>>
File: ugh.png (27 KB, 444x240) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
27 KB, 444x240
is this the ugliest logo of any sports team?

looks like a tupé
>>
File: Tennessee_Titans.jpg (303 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tennessee_Titans.jpg
303 KB, 1365x1024
I would argue the Titans have the ugliest logo, color scheme, and uniforms in the league. To me it's not even close.

They desperately need a revamp.
>>
>>63479845
Browns, Clippers, Anaheim ducks, Titans easily worse
>>
>>63479876
Vikes have the memiest helmets though
>>
>>63479913

>rasm
>>
>>63479941
point taken, my brown friend
>>
>>63479798
Wish Houston could take back the oilers name / logo. So much better than the texans crap
>>
>>63479897
The new ducks is one of the best the problem was those awful colors of teal and purple.
>>
Redskins with the best multiple logos
>>
>both Jaguars and Dolphins had a major change to their logos three seasons ago
>Browns had a minor change just this season
What are your talking about
>>
>>63480116
yeah those were sick
>>
>>63479876
>the flaming thumbtacks
>>
>>63479876
i like the colors and unis but the thumbtack is hilarious
>>
>the one redskins year

any other 1 year logos?
>>
Browns
Texans
Titans
Broncos
Chargers
Eagles
Lions
Cardinals
Rams

They all need new logos. Also Browns need to just get rid of their entire name and colors. Seriously, it's dogshit and has been since their existence.
>>
>all of the florida teams have modified their logos/helmets within the last 3 years
>panthers, loins and xehawks made minor changes not long before that
>>
>>63479798
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/3sa6mo/a_collective_history_of_all_nfl_logos_by_year_in/

OP got this from Reddit. Based.
>>
How can you say it's static when Nike has been turning all NFL jerseys into swagshit?

Seattle's jerseys are a monstrosity, every jersey has some cute number font now, and the Browns ditched their jersey in favor of some college shit because "muh trucker rebates"
>>
The Redskins will be next for a change is my bet
>>
>>63479798
what logos even need changing? the only ones i can think of are panthers, titans, and bengals
>>
>>63483677
Panthers changed only a few years ago
>>
>>63479876
The look wasn't so bad when it first came out because they won in them. Now that the team is awful, they do need a revamp (keep the colors, though!)

>>63479845
Yes, but the based powder blue uniform makes up for it
>>
Redskins namechange when?
>>
>>63483719
Also the Panthers logo is pretty great when you consider that it includes the Carolinas. If they actually won then people wouldn't find a problem with it
>>
>>63479845
Toxins are worse
>>
Cowboys and raiders need to stop living in the past and change now
>>
>>63485346
The Washington Jewboys?
>>
>>63483428
I hate the Steelers, but their uniforms are simple and old school

Same with the Raiders

it's pretty sweet, and I hope more teams go that route
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.