[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the best martial arts for standing / ground fight again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1443624755978.jpg (208 KB, 960x674) Image search: [Google]
1443624755978.jpg
208 KB, 960x674
whats the best martial arts for standing / ground fight again?

thanks

pic somewhat related
>>
Train UFC, my man.

Its a combination of all other fighting styles including, Boxing, Brazilian Ju jitsu, Bellator, and Tae kwon do.
>>
kickboxing, dutch specifically

then BJJ on the ground but unless youre actually wanting to go into mma that stuffs not really needed
>>
>>63475967
theres noone in berlin that offers "UFC" training, but theres some people that offer MMA training, do you mean that?
>>
Sexy Commando
>>
Krav Maga my man.

Trust me. I've watched at least 10 minutes of videos on youtube about it. And tried a few of the moves on my brother and mum.

I can confidently beat the shit out of any man 100lbs heavier and stronger than myself with relative ease. I can also disarm guns and knives. Can't wait for some street punk to shove a gun in my face. I'll just grab it from him then shoot him in the foot, WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WERE YOU? I'd compare myself to Steven Seagal or Jason Bourne.

I've also applied to be a combat instructor for the SAS and Royal Marines so fingers crossed that goes well.
>>
>>63476000
I'll level with you since you got trips, I was just memeing around.
>>
File: 1447098378612.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1447098378612.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>63476022
>>
>>63476022

are you sure it were 10 minutes and not 9 ?
>>
>>63476038

what should i do then? ive thought about karate for standing
>>
>>63476041
Nah, it was at least 15 minutes (2 separate videos) and I watched them again in slow motion and paused it so I got the techniques right.
>>
>>63476061
desu, just do boxing. You get straight to punching and drills and you don't have to do all that meditating, bowing, and other meme training.
>>
Judo
drop a nigga real quick and watch them squirm on the concrete and maybe even slap a submission or two on them.
>>
>>63476206
im 6 years into judo and encountered a problem: if theres more than 1 person trying to rob you, youre fucked.
>>
Whatever Bane does in Batman.
>>
>>63476108
wouldn't kickboxing be better?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.