[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>needs 3 yards to set the all time yards record >need 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: uspw_6932266.jpg (105 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
uspw_6932266.jpg
105 KB, 800x532
>needs 3 yards to set the all time yards record
>need 1 more win to set the win record
>6 minutes left with an excellent chance to win the game
>throw a horrific pick
>blame your offensive line and the receiver
>your teammates chimp out and start poking people in the eyes and jumping on necks

How the fuck can anybody root for the Broncos or Peyton Manning?
>>
The Bronco's will never win an Owl under Manning. John Elway can't buy himself a win.
>>
>>63475537
Was this throw literally Peyton Manning: The Throw?
>>
>>63475586

Highlight of his career.
>>
>the city of peyton manning
>>
File: 1444092913349.jpg (4 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1444092913349.jpg
4 KB, 247x247
>>63475537
>blame your Oline and receiver

[citation need]

>patsfags so obsessed over QB that isn't their QB.
>>
>>63475537
If Eli hadn't won that second ring do you think Peyton wold have had the surgery that could have crippled him just to keep playing? I think he would have retired but he needs to get at least one more ring so he can equal his little brother.

Really makes me wish the Giants go on a tear and win another Bowl.
>>
>>63475728
He said he didn't have enough time AND the WR wasn't where he was supposed to be

FUCK the PATS
>>
>>63475748
*citation needed*
>>
>>63475767
watch the post game interview
>>
What a fucking douche bag
>>
>>63475537
I like him.

t. Burrs nazi
>>
>>63475537
They lost the game because they abandoned the run just to get Peyton is record, and they'll do it again next week.

Watch the Broncos season fall apart just trying to get that one win by putting it all on Peyton's shoulders as he continues to blunder it up instead of them focusing on the run game which has helped them tremendously.
>>
>>63475639
You best be a cute little blonde girl Lithuania or nobody wants your shit.
>>
>>63475575
lel

even funnier considering the Donkeys had to illegally circumvent cap rules to buy themselves their only OWL wins
>>
>>63475586

It was really obvious the throw was coming too. He should have ran the first ball
>>
File: manning frog.png (14 KB, 260x570) Image search: [Google]
manning frog.png
14 KB, 260x570
>>63475728
>everyone who hates the donkeys must be pats fans!

matt and trey parker pls go
>>
>>63475728

Raider and Chargers fans have a hatred for the broncos because they keep getting shat on by them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.