[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Chat shit get banged mean? Serious question, english
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: jamievardy.jpg (49 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
jamievardy.jpg
49 KB, 618x416
What does Chat shit get banged mean? Serious question, english isnt my first language and i hear it all the time
>>
Insult me, and fisticuffs may ensue.
>>
>Chat shit
If what you say is untrue, or is an attempt at defaming my character

>get banged
I will engage you physically
>>
>>63474335
>If what you say is untrue, or is an attempt at defaming my character, I will engage you physically
This should be used more.
>>
Speak poorly and someone will have sex with you
>>
Thanks, thats enough
>>
>>63474375
Speak ill of me or my familial group or associates, and physical retribution will be the inevitable consequence.
>>
Loose words are not to be taken lightly and may result in confrontation.
>>
It's a successor of the more popular 'chat shit, get hit'. However it was noted that the rhyming made it sound almost comical, so changing it to 'get banged' not only adds an element of surprise due to the lack of rhyme, but also seems more forceful.

If anyone ever says it, just leave the area immediately because you're messing with a madman.
>>
Disputatio stercore adepto cellae meque
>>
>>63474423
>a madman
Vardy is an authentic lunatic. I know somebody who knows somebody who went out with Vardy. How he has never failed a drugs test is a mystery.
>>
>>63474439

was that someone, in fact, you?
>>
Why did the Brits ruin this?

Talk shit, get hit even rhymes.
>>
>>63474423
>chat shit, get hit

see >>63476134

I have never ever heard someone say "chat shit", which is one of the reaons vardy's version is funny
>>
>>63474335
/thread
>>
>>63474307
TALK FOWL OF MY CHARACTER AND SUFFER ASSAULT UNTO YOUR PERSON
>>
CHAT
>>
chat shit get banged

POWER GAP

Talk Shit, Get Hit
Talk Trash, Get Brass
>>
why are spaniards so bad at englando?
>>
ill fucking knock the shit out of you if u keep chatting wham bars lad
>>
>>63474425
underrated
>>
>>63476415
theyre fucking dumb thats why
>>
Fuck bitches, get money
>>
>>63476415
>said by an argentinean
>>
>>63476283
>Talk fowl

He must be very cocky
>>
File: vardystocksbridgesteel.jpg (38 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
vardystocksbridgesteel.jpg
38 KB, 620x437
>>63476350
SHIT
>>
CHAT
>>
5 live now, for 90 minutes pundits agonise over lack of non-league players in league.
>>
Vardy is a real life Carl Fletcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHmmiikOcU
>>
>>63474307

Chat shit, get banged senpai
>>
Talk shit, spit blood.
>>
>>63476821
Listening to this.
96 percent of sixteen year olds in academies are gone by eighteen.
Only 4(four) percent of that four percent make it to 21.
Fuck.
>>
>>63477184

That's not surprising at all. I assume a good chunk of them end up in lower league football. You can't expect 20 PL players to come from your academy
>>
>>63477218
The first figure they are gone from the game completely. Those are bad odds.
>>
>>63477282

I just turned it on now so I missed the start.

Is that 96% for the academies of all football league clubs or just the PL?

Makes sense that most players from the Stevenage academy don't make it but I'd expect a high number make it from the PL academies. If not then something is seriously wrong.
>>
>>63477397
It was all clubs, but don't take their word for it, it was mark Clement
>>
File: oakland denver delight.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
oakland denver delight.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>63476745
But if you stop talking fowl, that implies you are afraid of getting banged. Almost as though you were some sort of chicken.
>>
>>63476232
https://twitter.com/search?q=%22chat%20shit%20get%20hit%22
>>
>>63477184
doesn't surprise me because that's how competitive it is. I used to play on the same team as a guy when I was 12 who was the best player I've ever seen. Literally would score double hat tricks every game. He was scouted and joined the chelsea youth academy but now plays for a league 1 team. The best player I've ever met was only good enough for league 1 for christ sake lol
>>
>>63477184
>>63477218
That kid from your school who was well sick and played for the academy of the local premier league team is every player in every team league one down to like the Evo-Stik Prem North.

Basically every single Blyth Spartans player comes from the Newcastle/Sunderland/Middlesborough academy, for example.
>>
>>63476407
Be Jew, get gassed
>>
How is this related to Vardy? I heard this phrase a lot before Vardy was a thing
>>
>>63476797
When he played for them they used to play against my local team... my dad said he never stood out or played well whenever they played my local team... so fuck knows how he's big tingz now.
>>
File: chat shit.jpg (21 KB, 540x251) Image search: [Google]
chat shit.jpg
21 KB, 540x251
>>63479795
>>
>>63479765
A long time ago I was at college with a guy who played for Birmingham, but cracked up and left to study politics. He spent all his time in the gym and then left after six months.

But before he went we had fun putting him in the course team. I can't even describe how badly he fucked everybody up. We just gave him the ball and he ran through them, by them, he looked like fucking messi kek. All the other teams were pissed off and we had to stop playing him.

Tl,Dr the difference between plebs and pros is unbelievable, you are shit.
>>
>>63479795
some hilarious facebook post from before he was famous
>>
>>63479869
Yeah. Mate of mine went to school with Adam Campbell, said the kid was unbelievably good and would just piss on anyone. Now he's a bang average League 2 player.
>>
>>63477397

I think a lot of academy players don't actually like football and stop giving a fuck once they get released by a big team

I know a guy from my school who basically chose to become a drug dealer instead of hauling his arse up and down the country trying to get a contract at Yeovil or some shit
>>
>>63479856
>2011
>>
>>63479917
This is a very big issue. A lot of technically gifted kids just do what teenagers do and are more concerned with getting pissed with the lads than they are trying to actually go the distance. My dad used to play in the same schoolboy/county team as Lee Clark but he just spent his youth getting pissed where Lee Clark basically devoted his life to getting good.
>>
>>63479856

>10 like 5 comments
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.