[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cam.jpg (31 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
cam.jpg
31 KB, 620x413
What went right?
>>
>>63472346
good defense and liberal media wanting to promote black QBs. He's closer to Tebow than Brady, yet is being named as an MVP candidate? What a joke
>>
>>63472375

Watching a strong, independant black man who don't need no receivers succeed must make you want to kill yourself doesn't it?
>>
He's this year's Russell Wilson. Play with an elite defense, fuck around and scramble for 80% of the game, throw some deep bombs when teams sell out against the run, get called elite MVP by keks in the media
>>
>>63472418
I root for Tom Brady pal and I've seen 30 Super Bowls, I've seen it all man let me tell ya, I know greatness. And Cam is a meme qb, always has been and always will be.
>>
>>63472346
I wonder how many people actually watching him play here. His accuracy is still awful. He missed some EASY throws in that Green Bay game but everyone seems to be heading off to him since they won.
>>
>>63472346
He plays in the best state in the USA. It was bound to happen.
>>
>>63472443
Can you imagine how great of a year Newton would be having if his personality wasn't shit?
>>
How come no-one ever talks about the fact that he stole a laptop and destroyed it to conceal the evidence? Why didn't he get punished for this?
>>
He's always been good.
>>
>>63473738
>Scandals mattering for shitty teams
>>
>>63473738
and his dad also accepted like half a million dollars for him to go to auburn
>>
He's really figured out how to stay healthy his entire career, I don't know how long that'll last but still
>>
>>63475550
Its his size, its alot easier to take punishing blows when you are 6'5" 250lbs.

Cam is pretty much Ben Roethlisberger except fast and women don't say no to him.
>>
>>63472445
>this mad that a black man will win MVP instead of Brady
>>
>>63472346

The guy is an absolute tank so he can actually meme qb while staying healthy

Its a dangerous combo thats for sure
>>
>>63472445
can't wait to imagine what your face will be like when cam's goofy grin is behind that super bowl trophy
>>
>>63475579
Ben still misses a ton of time and he doesn't even leave the pocket
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.