[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Football in enemy territory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1347826918159.jpg (24 KB, 256x170) Image search: [Google]
1347826918159.jpg
24 KB, 256x170
I'm a die-hard Cardinals fan. I have been since I was two years old. I endured many of the shitty Sun Devil Stadium days, even though I'm from Vegas, and I'd travel 300 miles to sit in the awful fucking heat and watch my team with like 13,000 other people that felt the same way as me. I went to the Super Bowl.

I'm the loudest person there is during the games, but I'm pretty respectful to other fanbases.

Later this month, I'll be in San Fran for the game. I don't know what the fuck to do. Normally, I get drunk and scream while we're on defense, but I'm not all that interested in getting in a fight and getting stabbed.

What the hell is the appropriate behavior for a fan in an opposing stadium, especially a rival?
>>
>>63471864

wear neutral colors and only cheer when the 49ers score, and cheer internally when the cardinals have a good play.
>>
>>63471887
don't listen to this kucklogic. 49er fans are faggots, go ahead and piss them off
>>
Regularly go to Jints games in a A's shirt or hat, SF is full limp wristed queers.
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 335x375
>>63471864
Weird, also a lifetime cardinals fan...from vegas... Most of my family is in glendale, been going to games my whole life... going to the same 49ers game section 314 see you there bird bro
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 534x629
>>63472077
And i'll be there wearing a cardinals shirt and cheering for my team like a god damn man... Hope you do the same
>>
ITT: Anons we'll never hear from again because 49ers fans are cowardly faggots who can't fight with fists so they bring weapons

Godspeed Anons, godspeed
>>
File: ....png (471 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
....png
471 KB, 720x552
>>63471864
>>63472077
>>63472141
>cardfags in my city
just make the switch already
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 180x191
>>63472077
>>63472141
Let's fly, birdbros
>>
>>63471967
>A's shirt or hat
they probably feel bad for you.
>>
>>63472204

>not flying to see your team

Get on our level
>>
>>63472231
I don't know what going to a divisional away game is like.

I went to the Vikings game in Denver. At least 10000 Vikings fans had gotten tickets. There's no real rivalry between the two teams, and the two season ticket holders I was in between were nice.

If you're going to actually get in shit, it would be after the game, in the parking lot or beyond. Nobody is risking their ticket license by attacking you in the stadium.

There isn't really any point yelling, if you're the only person yelling. Maybe be a bit quieter.

A Vikings fan got beat up after the MNF game, but people probably get more drunk for those.
>>
>>63471864
Put a knife on the inside of your shoe when you enter. They don't pat that down. Put it in your pocket once you're inside. Cheer for your team and stab someone if you get into some Philly type shit.
>>
>>63472416
This only works if you're not a violent drunk that's gonna whip out your stiletto at first conflict. Also, its SF, so you're overthinking it. You won't have any problems. Go with the "Fuck the Seahawks" for some common ground and someone will likely offer to suck your dick in a bathroom stall.
>>
Step 1: Make a banner for your team
Step 2: Sit in the front row
Step 3: Make sure everyone on the home team sees your banner
Step 4: Antagonize their QB with it till he runs over and tears it down
Step 5: Cry about it to the police
Step 6: Cry about it to the media
Step 7: Have no support of anyone except your family. Have them post stupid racist comments
Step 8: Go on local news, complain more....if you're a veteran make sure everyone knows
Step 9: ????
Step 10: Profit
>>
>>63472204
ew no
>>
>>63471864

>tfw I shooped that smug cardinal a long ass time ago
>>
>>63472444
Nigga a lot of gangbanging spics rock SF gear cuz of the colors, it's more dangerous there now than a raiders game. Say what you want but raiders are super heavily policed
>>
>my dad got me hard

I miss Stan the Man.
>>
>>63471864
>Later this month, I'll be in San Fran for the game.

So, you just scream like an asshole at a bar?
>>
literally reddit: the thread
>>
Don't rub it in everyone's face like a douche. Root for your team respectfully
>>
File: eve.jpg (120 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
eve.jpg
120 KB, 500x337
>San Fran

Only tourists and parents call it San Fran. and apparently people from Arizona call it San Fran
>>
CR2k is going to murder the city of aids
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.