[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justify this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: professional athletes.png (15 KB, 504x229) Image search: [Google]
professional athletes.png
15 KB, 504x229
Justify this
>>
Two expansion teams
Three teams that don't have QBs, the other with their Andre the Giant voiced QB sucking
>>
>>63468936
>jags
>expansion team

they've been in the league for 20 years, you can't use that as an excuse anymore
>>
>>63468887
>Indianapolis
>South
>>
>>63469030
They are and it's valid. Haven't done jack shit. Had a lucky early run and that's it.
>>
>>63468887

the other teams need to git gud
>>
A group of meme teams with no prospects
>>
>>63469080
This is the same league that had an NFC West comprised of San Francisco, St. Louis, Atlanta, Carolina, and New Orleans
>>
>>63469213
I think the ravens and colts should switch divisions
>>
>>63469463
>>63469080

Indianapolis is more north than Baltimore
>>
>>63469513
I still contend that Baltimore in the North was a strong-arm move by the Steelers

It worked out for the best though, Steelers/Ravens was fucking based
>>
AFC is shit in general
>>
>>63468887
Colts actually win playoff games
>>63469513
I wish they could switch but I'd miss actually having to earn a playoff spot
>>
>>63469150
No.

It doesn't take 20 years to get above.500

Do you even remember the team they came in with?
>>
>>63469150
>takes over 20 years to build a competent team

They don't deserve a team. It's not like anyone in the south cares about the NFL
>>
>>63474863

Better than the NFC
>>
>>63482554

no way
>>
File: 1jXD5OG.png (51 KB, 329x382) Image search: [Google]
1jXD5OG.png
51 KB, 329x382
>>63481993
gtfo

KEEP
POUNDING
DAT
ASS
>>
>>63483013

The Patriots, Bengals and Broncos are far and away the three best teams in the league
>>
>>63469213

J.J. Watt got snubbed for League MVP last year
Andrew Luck has been good his first couple of seasons
Blake Bortles is turning into a Top 10 QB
>>
>>63483397
Defensive player don't get snubbed for MVP because they are not even considered as long as a QB or RB has an above average season (of which there are always a handful). There is a reason the MVP has only strayed from those positions twice
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.