[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Patriots Pity Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 101115patriotsmw21.jpg (3 MB, 3884x2670) Image search: [Google]
101115patriotsmw21.jpg
3 MB, 3884x2670
Welp, that's it...
Our season is over...
>RIP Manlet-God
>>
>>63466732

;(

Put the riddler and Very Peen to shame with his play. Hopefully he'll pull an AP and be back to top shape next season
>>
>>63466732
Colder weather they'll be giving the rock to Blount more, but yeah gonna miss that shifty bastard.
>>
Running backs are disposable
>>
pats are fucked without him
>>
>our
>>
>>63466732
wait was this the little manlet RB that kept shitting on everyone? Pats hater here, his name is Lewis? I could've sworn it was blount or something like that?
>>
File: kitty.jpg (230 KB, 670x578) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
230 KB, 670x578
Everything lining up well for the Catb Owl.
>>
>>63475802
Blount is the big nigger who breaks tackles and shits on the Colts.

Lewis is the little guy who literally can not be tackled because he's so shifty
>>
Don't worry lads, the Patriots will sign someone nobody has ever heard of off of someone's practice squad. Then that literally who will poop touchdowns and become some great player.
>>
File: dion.0.gif (4 MB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
dion.0.gif
4 MB, 500x284
>>63475879
>>
This kills the Pats

having this kid in the backfield made defenses play honest or else brady would throw to the flat and he'd shit on them, now it's just going to be a field day against that shit o-line for defenses

>implying James White
if that nigger wasn't shit he's already be playing
>>
>>63475930
I didn't need those feels anon :(

>tfw you won't see Dion catching a screen pass behind the LoS on 3rd and 12, evading 4 tackles and converting anymore this season
>>
They will just throw it 60 times a game and still win.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.