[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play pretend for a moment here, /sp/ and speak in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 610x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 610x375
Let's play pretend for a moment here, /sp/ and speak in pure hypotheticals.

The Patriots and the Panthers finish the season undefeated and meet in the owl. One team is garaunteed to go undefeated. How buttmad will Dolphins fans be? Will the undefeated team be on suicide watch?

I mean, we all know this won't happen, but what if?
>>
Don Shula will finally die unhappy.
>>
instead of popping a champagne bottle open, they all pop cyanide pills simultaneously
>>
18-1 pt 2
The question is: is your body ready?
>>
File: 1445197930858.jpg (174 KB, 800x637) Image search: [Google]
1445197930858.jpg
174 KB, 800x637
Panthers fans will be split 50/50. Old salt fans will be pissed to lose in a second superb owl to the Pats, and the rest will only have been Panthers fans since the last regular season game.

Dolphin fans will be mad, but happy that they are at least in the news.
>>
Panthers' undefeated season would be the most overrated undefeated season of all time.

Literally all shit teams against them.
>>
>>63460874
uhh they just beat the Packers...
>>
>>63460963
How does that change what he said?
>>
>>63460963

And Packers are what? True contenders? Give me a break bro.
>>
File: 1294429641509.jpg (15 KB, 152x189) Image search: [Google]
1294429641509.jpg
15 KB, 152x189
>>63460963
>puckers
>>
>>63460983
>>63460985
so then who could they possibly beat that would make you acknowledge them? That's literally the only impressive win any of the undefeated teams have
>>
>>63460874
>>63460985
>>63460963
>Slovenia knows more about football than this Amerifat
>>
File: 34565467.jpg (51 KB, 633x400) Image search: [Google]
34565467.jpg
51 KB, 633x400
>>63460963
>>
If we go down 0-2 to the Patriots in the Super Bowl, especially if it's another last second FG, I'll an hero at the stadium
>>
File: 1440184107462.jpg (105 KB, 1055x894) Image search: [Google]
1440184107462.jpg
105 KB, 1055x894
>>63461083
You're gonna be like the Bengals to the 49ers.

A worthy opponent that unluckily had to face a buzzsaw in the biggest game.
>>
>>63461030

Unfortunately or not, they were blessed with cupcake schedule. Not a single win on their possible undefeated season would be acknowledged as true clutch win. Maybe, just maybe that would be their win at Century Link Field IF Hawks wouldn't prove later that they're just a name now and is possible they won't even make it to the playoffs.

Contrary, Pats would have to beat on their possible undefeated season Jets on road, Broncos on road and Bengals. I know it's >Jest but they are very good defense unit and possible wildcard team. Broncos are >Manning now but they're still considered true playoff team. And Bengals are true SB contenders. Furthermore, possible Panthers in the Superbowl. That my friend, would be more valid undefeated season than the Panthers' one.
>>
>>63460985
yes... packers are still one of the strongest teams in the nfc despite dropping two games against tough opponents

>muh record
>/sp/
>"knowledgeable" sports fans
>>
File: cuck.jpg (40 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
40 KB, 500x318
>both teams meet undefeated in the owl
>panthers win a close one at the last minute
>brady relives 18-1
>watches helplessly as a nigger meme qb does what he couldn't and never will do
please make it happen desu senpai
>>
Dolphins fan, if any team goes undefeated id be ok with it being the Panthers. Most people in Charlotte wouldn't even be aware it happened
>>
File: panthurbengal1.jpg (32 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
panthurbengal1.jpg
32 KB, 432x324
Rather have Panthers and Bengals. Cats stick together
>>
>>63470994
This
/sp/ will explode
>>
>>63459469
Pretty sure that was last year. I was at that game and it was pouring bad after the second half. It will probably the best game I've ever attended in the past 13 years. The rain just does something to a crowd.
>>
they both have shit schedules but the pats have some tougher challenges
>>
this will be the super bowl matchup for sure
>>
fuck the panthers
>>
The Super Bowl is on the last day of the lunar cycle of the year of the goat. The storyline has already been written. Brady will again again, giving him two consecutive SB wins on two occasions, after beating Goodell, after beating the team that beat Peyton's 'Star Wars' offense, going 19-0 and avenging his 18-1 season. Ignore those emails about playing another 5+ years. This is Brady's final year, he is going 19-0 and then riding off into the sunset at the undisputed (except by /sp/ and the entire states of Indiana and Colorado) GOAT.
>>
>>63459334
>panthers and pats both go to the owl undefeated
>Panthers blow the fuck out of the patriots and get their revenge for *2003
>18-1 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'd laugh my ass off and cry tears of joy all at the same time.
>>
>>63459342
What if I told you the Panthers have a shula of their very own? Don can die happy knowing his son was the only one to match his ability to go undefeated.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 400x300
>mfw white "people" think cam newton and the panthers won't go 19-0
>>
>>63461197
Who the fuck do you want the Panthers to play then faggot? The only NFC teams that might make the playoffs that they won't play this season are the Vikings and Cardinals. They can't just scrap the season and make the Patriots and Bengals play the panthers 4 games each for alternating weeks. The key is even if they've only beaten shit teams, they've proven they're better than every last one of them, what has your team done?
>>
>>63471089
Too good to ever come true
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.