[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't the Raiders moved back to LA yet? Can someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: LA Raiders.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
LA Raiders.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Why haven't the Raiders moved back to LA yet?

Can someone tell me why?
>>
>>63457834
Because the Rams are moving back first.
>>
>>63457834
L.A. doesnt deserve a prestigious franchise like the Raiders 2bh.
>>
>>63457848
>>63457851

Look at how well supported the Raiders are in LA

There are even some who are willing to die for the Raiders to come back home.

The Raiders have more history and fans in LA than in Oakland

I've been to games in Oakland where LA Raider fans fought future 49ers fans because they wanted to keep their stolen team there
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (44 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
44 KB, 446x400
It's going to be absolutely glorious if London gets a team before LA.
>>
I don't get why the Raiders keep dragging their feet coming home

they should've never fucking left LA to begin with. Oakland is such a shitty fucking market its amazing.

What kind of stupid idiot leaves LA for Oakland
>>
>>63457891
>49er fans have mastered time travel
The real question is why they dont use their power for good instead of fighting Raider fans from the past.

The future must be bleak.
>>
>>63457943
>Implying Oakland and LA aren't both nigger and spic infested shitholes and equally suck
>>
>>63457946
I'm saying that all "Oakland" raider fans are gonna be 49er fans by next year or the year after

The Raiders are the ONLY TEAM that belongs in SoCal
>>
>>63458002
The Bay Area as a whole is white and relatively not that diverse

LA is one of the most diverse cities in the country. Oakland isn't diverse (it's mostly a black and hispanic city)

Let me know when Oakland or the Bay Area get s Asian people
>>
>>63458005
Ok dont involve me in this any further. I'm not about to be shot by time police to close the loop.
>>
When the Browns packed up and left Cleveland for Baltimore everyone was so upset all over the country. I think Bob Costas had to be talked down from the top of Rockefeller Tower.

When both LA teams left at the same time no one gave a shit not even 95% of the people in Los Angeles.

No one case if the want a team back right now.
>>
>>63458056
>Buh..but the white area is white STFU
LA is still a shit place as a whole
>>
>>63458103
When the Rams left, Frontierre already alienated everyone and that's why no one wants them back

With the Raiders, LA pushed him out. There was a lot of outrage but we could still go to games because its only a 5.5 hour drive or a 1 hour flight, with the understanding that the Raiders would come back

We didn't get that it would take 20 years. I thought they were gonna play at least home preseason games here but they haven't.
>>
File: seriouslee.jpg (41 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
seriouslee.jpg
41 KB, 400x440
>>63458056
>Let me know when Oakland or the Bay Area get s Asian people

You've never been out to the Bay Area have you?
>>
>>63458056
oakland is like 20% asian you dumb fuck
>>
>>63457943
Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>63458188
Why would the NFL allow the Raiders to move to Oakland when they are infinitely more profitable in LA, especially as the primary team of the LA market instead of being in the Whiners market
>>
If all Oakland raider fans are future ninner fans then how come they didn't all abandon the raiders during the losing seasons and why would they abandon them after a possible winning season?

Plz don't shoot me for asking questions time police
>>
>>63458303
40% of Raider season ticket holders are from SoCal

If it wasn't for the LA Raider fans the coliseum would be empty
>>
>this delusional LAfag again
lel.
>>
How mad would Raider fags be if the Chargers and Rams move to LA?
>>
>>63458112
/thread
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.