[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vieira confirmed as new NYC FC manager
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: nycfc.jpg (73 KB, 634x516) Image search: [Google]
nycfc.jpg
73 KB, 634x516
Where were you when we became the goat team in MLS?
>>
>>63455494
Wow
You might achieve Chivas's current status in less than 2 years
>>
>>63455494
Fuck off Abu Dhabi FC Junior
>>
>Vieira back in action

Great. Also;

>implying that Milan Vieira wasn't GOAT Vieira
>>
>>63455494
He'll resign after learning what the SuperDraft is
>>
File: 1438289968713.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1438289968713.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>mfw Mouyes becomes L.A. galaxy manager next season after he gets permabanned from Chelsea
>>
good players don't necessarly make good coaches though
>>
File: Diego Maradona.jpg (36 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
Diego Maradona.jpg
36 KB, 306x423
>>63455804
>tfw
>>
>>63455804
MLS is notoriously tough for foreign coaches
There's a reason 17 out of the 20 MLS coaches are MLS experience before taking their current job
>>
Yeah, sure, get a foreign coach who has no idea how to win in the weirdest league in the world who has no experience as a head coach.

NYCFC continues to be Man City's B team. This move clearly indicates they are not prioritizing winning in MLS.
>>
>>63456013

That's because no one has explained the DP rule to the Sheik, that or they are more interested in attract hypsters by hiring famous ex/players, I'm just happy Union won't the worst team thanks to Chicago and NYC ;^)
>>
>>63455875
Because once you've accepted that you only can play in the worst league in the world, it's easier to accept that you can only coach in the worst league in the world.

People prefer to work at Vietnam or Surinam instead of there.
>>
>>63456168
Except that's wrong.
We may have a retirement league, but there's still a lot of international interest in MLS.
>>
>>63456168
Not even close to being true
>>
>>63455841
>>
>Black managers
>>
>paying money to sit in an empty baseball stadium to watch a feeder team who pays-to-play

But a New Yorker will tell you their city has so much to do and fun things to see. A real global city they will say. A place that is really, really releavant to music, art, and culture, they cry out. A place everyone wants to see, oh please, send us your tourist dollars, they beg and plead.
>>
File: mj-laughing.gif-c200.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mj-laughing.gif-c200.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>63456225
>a lot of international interest in MLS.
>>
Vieira and Scholes are the two best PL midfielders of all time.
>>
>>63455494
MANDATORY:

>“My career at Arsenal was going from strength to strength until the day I crossed Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’
> I was playing against Fulham at Highbury and I remember receiving a ball from Bergkamp, then rounding the keeper with ease and, with the goal wide open, somehow managing to screw the ball wide at the last minute. It only happened because the sun was in my eyes. It wasn’t my fault! Anyway Vieira gave me a glare and I knew I was in trouble, afterwards in the showers he tore into me and I just snapped, I knew I shouldn’t have, but I called him a ‘lanky limbed boombaclart.’

>At first he just stared at me with his hollow eyes. Then…..WHAM!

>Just like that he slapped me across the face with his penis. Just once. But it knocked me back a few steps. It was like being struck by a wet kipper. No one could believe what they saw! Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14″ pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?” It was then I knew I had to leave. When Wenger found out what he’d done he merely high fived him and shouted “And that’s why he’s the captain. POW! Look at that thing!”
>>
>Black manager

Yeah good luck with that.
>>
File: anelka_biography.jpg (67 KB, 400x645) Image search: [Google]
anelka_biography.jpg
67 KB, 400x645
>>63458142
>>
>>63456225

>international interest in MLS
>>
>>63458216
>>63456798
I'm pretty sure you can use this team as a fucking example
>>
>>63458713
dont debate retards.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.