[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Integration was a mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20
File: Lol mizzou.png (23 KB, 607x189) Image search: [Google]
Lol mizzou.png
23 KB, 607x189
Integration was a mistake
>>
File: 1394751565654.jpg (53 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1394751565654.jpg
53 KB, 499x499
>yfw he starves to death
>>
Is this really over a swastika drawn with a turd
>>
Would bet my savings he's been eating.

Hunger strikes are dumb anyway. Like anyone gives a shit if you eat
>>
>>63452135
Shit only worked for Ghandi
>>
>>63452135
Literally India did whenever ghandi went on strike, but really only ever them for some reason

Then again he was treated like a god and was basically entirely responsible for India becoming an independent nation
>>
Do you think it's too late to ship them all back to Africa?
>>
>>63452189
Yeah
>>
I bet he's eating, who's to say he's not? He could literally go home every night and eat all his heart desires.

This is the dumbest shit ever
>some students are racist
>fire the president
What the actual fuck kind of logic?
>>
>>63452202
the president is a white cis shitlord
>>
>>63452202

you need to understand how much these athletes being given a free education and benefits with a possible job ticket into professional sport are being systematically oppressed by the intersections of race, class, gender et. al you shitlord.

>2015
>still hanging onto the belief that even a free education means you are privleged
>>
>>63452189
They've grown accustomed to our hospitality, they only want to milk us for all we've got
>>
>kekball
>>
We needs white pussy if you want us to play muthafucka
>>
Hunger games yayaya
>>
>>63452232
>et. al
>>
>>63452202
If you think there's a problem on campus and you feel the president isn't doing anything about it why wouldn't you call for their ouster? They should be the most powerful person on campus.
>>
>>63452322
How can the president prevent students from posting racist statements on an anonymous social media app? Simply avert your eyes, firing the president won't prevent "racism"
>>
>Butler and a group called Concerned Student 1950 (a reference to the first year black students were accepted by the 176-year-old university) began protesting in September, when the Students Association President said he was called a racial slur by men in a pickup truck on campus. Then, on October 5, a drunk student made racial slurs while the Legion of Black Collegians rehearsed a homecoming skit. And on October 24, a student made a swastika out of human faeces on the floor and wall of a dormitory.

"I shit on the floor and used my bare hands to mould my shit into one of them nazi symbols. That'll show them that whites are the master race"
>>
>>63452322
The only problem on campus is the overabundance of entitled niggers.
>>
>>63452322
Do you know what the problem was? They're protesting because of his "delayed" reaction to perceived injustices. Like taking a week to get to the smearing of swastika shit (which is anti-Semitic in nature). A week. Because he has the gall to worry about important things like running a university rather than play private eye for the smallest infractions.
>>
>>63452348
>protesting statements from random people
>>
>>63452166
>>63452175
There was that IRA prisoner who's name I forget. Got the English in trouble.

Also
>All of these demands because of a reverse shit swastika
Missouri has a solid hold on worst state of the year
>>
>>63452264
Underinflated post
>>
>>63452415
I feel like a swastika written with shit should be pretty high up there for PR issues to handle for a university president. Don't know what colleges you guys went to where that wouldn't be considered a big deal, oh wait no one here goes to college, or any location outside of their childhood home.
>>
social justice ladies and gentlemen. like nigga damn there are real problems in the US and around the world and some nigga wants to starve himself over the equivalent of a 1/10 troll post on tumblr or some shit.

goddamn this shit is weak and they all probably are getting feedback being called heroes and all that
>>
>>63452515
I go to Arizona State and I'm black, I literally do not see what the issue is here. Some mentally ill faggot wrote something racist in his own shit. What do you expect the president to do? Ban racism on campus?

Holy fuck you're a pussy
>>
>>63452515
What? Some bathroom grafitti needs to be handled and addresses by the president of the university system? Are you mental?
>>
>>63452515
Its so fucking stupid that people taking the shitstika seriously look retarded

I'd feel embarrassed telling people I protested because someone drew a picture with poop on a bathroom wall.
>>
>>63452523
You guys are just putting all kinds of words in my mouth. First thing I said was if someone thinks there's a problem with the university they would probably want the president to go if they're not changing it, secondly a swastika written with shit is probably something the university should address in some way. You know like finding out who did it or something like that. I've made no comments supporting the mizzou athletes or the mizzou Pres. I could give a shit about what happens in Missouri state. I'm just applying some simple reasoning to why people are acting the way they are.
>>
>>63452523

It's just an opportunity for special interests power grab.
>>
>>63452553
I wouldn't invest energy into finding the fecal vandal unless he were going to repeat offend.
>>
>>63452553
>secondly a swastika written with shit is probably something the university should address in some way.
It absolutely is not. It should be cleaned by the latino janitor the day after and that's it. Someone writes "nigger" with a pen on a bathroom stall or on a desk, you think everyone should stop running the school to investigate who did it? We're not talking about an elementary school here
>>
>>63452553
MAD AT SHITPOSTING
>>
>>63452575
A swastika written with shit is different than nigger written in sharpie. Written some feminist Shit in period blood on a student societies door you guys would be losing your shit over it.
>>
The President of the university should say:

"I am not going to do anything. If you want to hold the university and the taxpayers of Missouri who fund this University hostage, then you may go right ahead. It is your own future in the NFL that will suffer. Not our school. With that being said, in order to show my willingness to encourage diversity, all University funded scholarships for athletic programs have now been equally distributed across the entire U of M athletic department. Because of this, the U of M collegiate football team will have its scholarships reduced from 100% to to 20% in order to be equal to their their fellow student athletes and athletic programs which are now raised from 5% to 20%. I would like to thank these gentlemen and the U of M football team for bringing this mass injustice to my attention. Thank you."

Cut their travel expenses, cut their food budget, reduce football staff, everything across the board MUST be equal to promote diversity and fairness above all costs.

After all, the rest of the U of M student athletes are not majority white. The football team is not evenly distributed in terms of race (mostly black). So why not mandate that the football scholarships be evenly distributed among races? Is this not what the "strike" is about? Or is it about some ulterior motive?
>>
File: 1447025782551.jpg (59 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1447025782551.jpg
59 KB, 500x651
Literally what sport is this? Also integration was not a mistake, just sayin.
>>
>>63452594
>on a student societies door
The shit swastika wasn't even targeted at black people like your example. No one got up and shit on Missouri's multicultural center. A retard took his own crap and made a backwards swastika in a bathroom stall that has probably seen a fair share of shit smears, puke and graffiti.

But let's have a university president vow to get to the bottom of this. Cause once he addresses it, the press about the university will just act like thait's normal and no one will ever be able to smear their shit on a wall again
>>
File: b2b.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
b2b.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>63452439
>mfw a Mick college professor of mine would reference him every time someone turned in a paper late

Like a procrastinating student was the cause of all Ireland's troubles
>>
File: 1444866166543.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1444866166543.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>63452515
>I feel like a swastika written with shit should be pretty high up there for PR issues to handle for a university president.
I should do this to make Trudeau give a national television address about it.
>>
Make them watch Rudy until they convulse.
>>
>>63452619
>a post so stupid no one replied
>>
Yeah fuck Newton
>>
>>63452439
Bobby Sands

He made his own grave tbqh
>>
I just dont get it. Yea inbred Missouri hicks are gonna do some racist shit, but how is that the president of the universities' fault? At first I thought he must've said some racist, or had some racist thing in his past come up but that's not the case.

I just dont get the fuss. I saw the video of the guy where he knows full well they are going to leap on whatever he says, and sure enough he gets fried.

I mean, all this anger and passion is something we've been waiting on for 30 years and it's finally here and were wasting it on a swastika smeared in human shit. Not the rich poor gap being at all time highs, or jobs being shipped overseas, or the destruction of the middle class, or the NSA... it's some hick writing things in his own shit. All these college students would be better off protesting the fact that chances are they'll be waiting tables once they graduate paying off obscene debt. Totally missing the point... whooosh.
>>
>>63452880
I agree to be quite frank, friend
>>
>>63452105
Or some political enemy of the president false flagged it on twitter.
>>
>>63452740
Do you think he'd cry? He looks like the type of faggot that would cry over something like that. Why the fuck did you assholes elect such a faggot anyways? I can understand wanting to elect a leftist after not being happy with your previous right-wing guy, but christ you maple shits went full retard with electing him.
>>
>>63452202
BUT MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE
>>
File: CPFIzPJVAAE831K.jpg (44 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CPFIzPJVAAE831K.jpg
44 KB, 600x338
>school that openly allowed homo to play ball
>racial issues
new dean when?
>>
How do they know it was a poop Nazi swastika and not a poop Indian religious symbol swastika? The poo was not in a loo...
>>
>>63452175

Difference is Gandhi did it over independence and Butler's doing it over a poop swastika by some edgy /pol/tard not getting the university president fired.

Hunger strikes are a powerful tool but they won't work in the service of a retarded cause.
>>
>>63452105
No, there's been a lot of verbal and physical racial attacks especially on black women
>>
>>63452105
no the president didn't admit his white privilege
>>
>50IQ apes who probably wish they didn't have to fulfill the "student" part of "student-athlete" giving a shit about anything at their school aside from football and parties
>>
>>63451931
I think it's safe to say most American blacks have no reason to be on college campus if this is what they are going to do.

Sweet an innocent man lost his job and likely his livelihood because niggers got mad he couldn't mind control white people into like them.
>>
>>63452880
They are standing up against the policy of benevolent neglect that was instituted by white supremacists after the civil rights movement. "Just ignore the negroes when they complain and eventually they'll stfu." It's the school Presidents job to make sure that all students have a safe and welcoming environment especially since they pay to be there.

When students face racism and their cries for help are stonewalled and ignored, they have every right to demand change. If that President had even acknowledged those students, he might have kept his position. He chose to go with the typical white supremacist tactic of denial/ignoring them, and for once someone got fired for that BS tactic.

It seems to me that white supremacists are upset about this story being that they are starting to finally see blowback for practicing the religion of white supremacy.
>>
>>63461089
Has anyone been caught or have any of these been documented?
>>
>>63462339
>since they pay
>blacks
>college
>pay

TOP KEK
>>
i don't know why anyone would make a post suggesting that the president was fired because a handful of people were aggressively racist.

he was fired for failing to address a large chunk of really offended people. Whether you agree with their taking offense is a separate issue. This is just a case of an administrator botching PR on a hot button issue. Clearly was out of touch with the student body and faculty. Personally I think it's harsh that he had to step down rather than publicly noting he should have acted sooner and having a town hall meeting or something. Either way, its clear that a lot of you teenage nerds don't even understand the issue.
>>
>>63462339
>it's white supremacy to not care about black people

EVERYTHING IS WHITE SUPREMACY!
>>
>>63462362
He didn't comment on a non-issue because it's, y'know, fucking stupid.
>>
>>63462362
>out of touch

You're right. Everyone should be asshat crazy like these black students.
>>
>>63462388
lets be critical thinkers here. if he got fired over it, was it actually a stupid non-issue?
>>
>someone draws symbol that represents anti-Semitism before all else
>blacks get offended
>>
>>63462422
He resigned
>>
>>63462422
None of this would have happened if the football team never got involved
>>
colleges have always been liberal shitholes and now all the jew brainwashing is backfiring and the chickens are coming home to roost.
And the most messed up thing is that these sjw's dont listen to logic, he apologized and reprimanded the students responsible but it still wasnt good enough for them.

In conclusion america deserved 9/11
>>
>you will never get free education
>you will never get free food for the time you are at school
>you will never get free white pussy
>you will never get the chance to impress NFL scouts and be one of the lucky ones to make millions of dollars in just a few years
they really need to check their black athlete privilege, family
>>
>>63462489
trust me, if he didn't 'resign' they would have fired him because he was about to cost the program millions. they allowed him to 'resign' so he could save some of his dignity.
>>
File: 1440287522186.jpg (107 KB, 519x903) Image search: [Google]
1440287522186.jpg
107 KB, 519x903
>>63461089
man, imagine if schools fired the president every time a black guy harassed and or raped a white girl
>>
>lets let niggers go to college to fill diversity quotas
>>
>>63452348
>spelling it "faeces"
>>
>>63462362
i guess they will be going through 5 presidents a year from now on
>>
>>63462493
correct, what's your point though?

It's amazing how asshurt white supremacists get when one of their own experiences blowback for practicing white supremacy.
>>
>>63462555
>i hate black people therefore i must be a white supremacist
>>
>>63452189
Look up Liberia m8.
>>
File: 1430080710354.jpg (42 KB, 240x412) Image search: [Google]
1430080710354.jpg
42 KB, 240x412
>>63462555
do trolls even try anymore
>>
>mad at words
>>
Anything that gets rid of the cancer of College Football is good for me.

Seriously how can anyone enjoy Amateur Football? The quality if fucking awful.
>>
I mean this just shows the psychotic and fialed logic of liberals.
Some mentally ill dude makes a poop swastika and the niggers make the president of the school get fired?

This is the cult of identity politics in action.
>>
>>63462574
that's precisely what white supremacy is you dunce.
>>
>>63462555
The point is that the real issue was money, not whatever the guy was protesting.

The school would lose a lot of money of the football team didn't play. That's what they really care about
>>
File: white priv.jpg (114 KB, 538x692) Image search: [Google]
white priv.jpg
114 KB, 538x692
>>63462339
>They are standing up against the policy of benevolent neglect that was instituted by white supremacists after the civil rights movement.
Actually their stated demand was the President acknowledge his white privilege. They force him to resign because he wouldn't accept his white privilege (it's the #1 bullet point so don't try to weasel your way out of this).
>>
File: 1441290057853.png (606 KB, 1518x960) Image search: [Google]
1441290057853.png
606 KB, 1518x960
>encourage crazy amount of liberalism and "social" "justice"
>it backfires and they attack the liberal school leadership
lel
>>
>>63462627
what if you are latino and you hate blacks?
>>
>>63462627
its not tho

google.com
>>
"Your rights end where my feelings begin." Mob mentality by far left young college kids. Interesting seeing the SJW segment of the Left in America having more of impact. Has led to some in the Left eating each other alive, especially with the whole extreme feminism and trans shit.

Even worse are the students at Yale, fucking Yale, not knowing what free speech is. Butthurt over "culturally offensive" Halloween costumes. Millennials might turn out to be worse than baby boomers.

Notice all the white guilt and/or bloggers from sites like SB Nation or Deadspin circlejerking and patting themselves on the back as if they had anything to do with it. This is another thing popular lately, saying things to get upvotes, likes whatever on the internet.

Of course, had the football team not done anything the President would still have his job. College football $$$.
>>
>>63454133
YOU PC BRO?!
>>
>>63462362
>someone wrote a swastika in the bathroom
>aggressively racist

used to see swastikas all over the bathroom and they're stupid, and they get washed off (harder to wash off in sharpee actually than poo, but I digress). And if the person that did it gets caught they get suspended. That's the president's responsibility, not fucking babysitting 20k adults.
>>
>>63462628
But the two are directly related. The players threatened the school's cash flow, and change happened. In a society dominated by white supremacy, the white supremacists only respect blood and money. these players leveraged their power to disrupt the money and frankly, it's very possible that this spreads.
>>
>>63462679
they just wanted an excuse to demand more black people on campus
>>
>>63462643
The worst thing is they wont learn form this, colleges will keep pushing a sjw agenda until they just destroy themselves
>>
I learned in about third grade history that appeasement doesn't work. Why does everyone just kowtow to crying cunts?
>>
>>63462701
lol, they will just hire a new guy and then everyone will forget this 6 months from now you stupid nigger
>>
>>63462648
usually that just means that you're trying to align yourself with the dominant society. you see, in America your proximity to whiteness is determined by your feelings toward blackness. if you are a racist Latino, (which isn't even a race, but I'm rolling with it to demonstrate a larger point) you are more likely to be accepted and brought along into the social order wherein white supremacy is the most powerful financially and militarily.

it's like everyone kissing the popular kid at school's ass by expressing disdain for the kid that the popular kid dislikes most.
>>
>>63462640
> we demand more funding....

Hahaha there you go. Blacks are the most entitled piece of shit scumbags on earth
>>
>>63462701
You are agreeing with me. The protest was not the issue, the money was
>>
>>63462743
you'd better hope so, because God forbid the feral Negroes start to realize that pigskin cavemen aren't actually untouchable.
>>
>>63462751
Asians hate blacks in the entirety of the continent of asia though, that's white supremacy as well?
>>
>>63462362
>he was fired for failing to address a large chunk of really offended people

They made a mandatory racial sensitivity training for faculty, staff and students 3 days after some guy called people in the LBC niggers.

What did they want him to do? Oh yeah, get on a stage, apologize for being white and therefore inherently evil, resign, fire white staff members, and replace them with black staff.

Seems like a bit much.
>>
>>63462751
everyone hates niggers, latinos, asians, whites, america would be a peaceful society if there were no niggers.
Prisons would be empty, aids rate would plummet, you would be able to leave your door open at night
>>
>>63462797
oh but anon, asians aren't a race either in the eyes of blacks. they are just tanner white people
>>
>>63462751
Africans hate black Americans as well in their own countries though, as do latinos and asians. In fact the majority of black Americans are tired of nigger shit regardless of whether they lean to the left or right politically.

You're telling me everyone in the world besides a small portion of blacks is a white supremacist, even people who don't encounter white people in their day to day life?
>>
File: we-run-this-shit-meme.jpg (64 KB, 450x771) Image search: [Google]
we-run-this-shit-meme.jpg
64 KB, 450x771
>>63462780
>liberal niggers get some liberal president of a liberal college fired

You faggots are just eating your own.
>>
>>63453700
How so? We are finally rid of the anti-scientist cockroach that was Harper. It's a more than welcome change.
>>
>>63462797
Correct. White supremacy is a global system that affects every single corner of the world. why do you think that when you go to these Asian countries like Malaysia, there are billboards of white people and of lightened skin that usually isn't refelective of the population? white supremacy is the single most effective and widespread religion on the planet, it dominates the world and has colored (pardon the pun) negative perceptions of blacks and positive perceptions of whites the world over.
>>
>>63462816
from what I've noticed the social justice warrior blacks are under the impression there's unity between all "people of color" against white people, whereas in reality the people who are most likely to commit a hate crime against blacks are latino and asians express open disdain towards blacks
>>
>>63462493

Pretty much this. If Mizzou football was 9-0 right now, they wouldn't have said a fucking word. This is all about exploiting a set of circumstances to allow for the perpetuation of the SJW agenda on college campuses.
>>
>>63452348
>the Legion of Black Collegians

Ayyyy
>>
>>63462807
listed demands
>>63462640
>>
File: wow.jpg (8 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
8 KB, 199x200
So is this confirmed for the subject of the next episode of South Park yet?
>>
>>63462865
you know what makes a negative perception of blacks?

when they get some rando fired because of a poop swastika

You people are fucking jokes
>>
>>63462865
To add on to this with another example, just look at India. No, the British aren't there anymore, but the colonial mentality via white supremacy they installed remains there. Indians are dark as hell but they spend millions if not billions on skin bleaching to look white. why? why burn your skin with acid to look like someone who dominated your country with sheer brutality and cruelty? because the body was freed from colonialism but their minds were not. In their minds, and the minds of people the world over who have been in conflict with white countries at one point or another, they still desire to align themselves with the power, resources and wealth dominated by white supremacists.
>>
BUILD WALL MEJICO
>>
>>63462865
so are the whites superior to the jews in terms of global supremecy schemes?
>>
>>63452515
this is literally a weekly occurrence at any university because every single university has an autistic savant or two that will do stupid shit like this

niggers just needed something to remind everyone how oppressed they are because of white people and this was close enough
>>
>>63462980
>its whites people fault im a stupid nigger gimmes me more welfare
>>
>>63462951
probably next season when everyone forgets about it
>>
College sports programs and race baiters dictating who should run major taxpayer funded state universities, lel.
>>
>>63462980

then why do so many white bitches tan? why has the "tall, dark, and handsome" meme stood the test of time?
>>
>>63462430
that's because they think there's a check in there somewhere
>>
>>63452105
>Is this really over a swastika drawn with a turd

i wonder, did the perpetrator dip into his ass like a fedora'd gentleman dips his feather pen? was it the smear of a an inner 3 year old? or was it drawn with a flourish, having fished out a turd from the punchbowl like one of those fat kid's crayons, in bowel brown?
>>
>>63452322
>drive by every campus screaming NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
fucking shitlord presidents
>>
>>63452630
nigger starving is a sport moreso than the WWE
>>
>>63463301
it's actually the second most pooular sport in Kenya after running
>>
>>63452880
>rich poor gap meme
>poor nigs in america have HDTVs and Iphones
>>
File: 1446962321529.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1446962321529.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>63452060
>>
>>63462756
we needs mo money for dem progrums
>>
>>63462611
because your college will never demand a brand new stadium and threaten to move to LA
>>
File: smdh.png (57 KB, 482x574) Image search: [Google]
smdh.png
57 KB, 482x574
smdh @ white people
>>
>2015
>not fighting against racism
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 560x341) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 560x341
>>63463513
>is being an athlete is all we good for?
>>
File: 1374968251396.png (87 KB, 608x580) Image search: [Google]
1374968251396.png
87 KB, 608x580
>yfw missouri becomes an all black college
>yfw their academic and athletic programs go to fucking shit and their campus looks like a bomb hit it after 10 years
>yfw all the white kids go to missouri state
>yfw missouri state becomes a national power in football and wins a national title
>yfw shieeeeeeeet
>>
>>63451931
Letting leftists take over the education system was a mistake.
>>
File: 1428849824920.png (132 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1428849824920.png
132 KB, 1024x776
All fucking niggers must fucking hang
>>
delicious
>>
>>63463513
>linda tomlinson
>black cock matters

and no, being an athlete isn't all you nignogs are good for. you're also a captive democrat voting bloc.
>>
File: Fish.png (227 KB, 456x438) Image search: [Google]
Fish.png
227 KB, 456x438
>>63464577
>>
File: lmfao.png (733 KB, 1144x952) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.png
733 KB, 1144x952
>>63452060
>>
The fix is in:
>Chancellor transitions out, following president
https://archive.is/qsbKm

>Chairman institutes the following changes:

The UM System will appoint its first-ever chief diversity, inclusion and equity officer. Each UM campus also will recruit a chief diversity, inclusion and equity officer.

A full review of all UM System policies related to staff and student conduct.

Additional support for students, faculty and staff who have experienced
discrimination.

Additional support for hiring and retaining diverse faculty and staff.

Establishing a diversity, inclusion and equity task force for the UM System to audit existing programs and develop short- and long-term strategies. Each campus will have a similar task force.
>>
>It's not just about race:
https://archive.is/aCfP8

-Administration pulled healthcare for grad students with less than 72-hours notice

-Administration removed hospital admission privileges for Planned Parenthood doctor for political reasons

-President is seen on video saying racial oppression exists only in the belief of those who are affected by it

-President refuses to meet with students on any of these issues or put out statements on them

-Grad student starts hunger strike calling for his ouster

-Football team meets with student and joins his cause

-English department votes no confidence on president

-Faculty walkout in show of no confidence
>>
>>63467749
>The UM System will appoint its first-ever chief diversity, inclusion and equity officer.

does this mean the nigs will be forced to shit swastikas?
>>
>>63468140
>-Grad student starts hunger strike calling for his ouster

i wonder if this is like those "hunger strikes" during the wall street protests, where the hunger strikers only abstained from eating during the daylight hours and weekdays... lel

plus, they allowed themselves all the starbucks and mcdonalds shakes they could absorb.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.