[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's really happening sp, isn't it? > pats undefeated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Superbowlmvp.jpg (60 KB, 810x456) Image search: [Google]
Superbowlmvp.jpg
60 KB, 810x456
It's really happening sp, isn't it?
> pats undefeated
> giants leading division
The Giants will win super bowl 50, completing the four year dynasty and showing Tom Brady who the real goat is
>>
>>63450480
the definition of a meme player

PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>63450480

not with this fucking dogshite defense

all the meme fumes have blinded you dumb kuks to the reality that eli didn't beat Brady. the Giants defense did
>>
>>63450568
>meme fumes
lel
>>
eagles will win the east
stomped the giants earlier in the season, have a MUCH easier sched going forward
vaGiants won't do it
>>
>>63450568
It infuriates me that Eli gets so much fucking credit for those Super Bowl wins. Sure, he was a factor in the second one, but the first one was all the Giants and a genuinely lucky catch.

Why didn't David Tyree win Super Bowl MVP? He deserved it, not Eli.
>>
>>63450626
*all the Giants defense
>>
>>63450626
Eli doesn't need to win the game when he has the best we in the league
>>
File: bigget.jpg (24 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
bigget.jpg
24 KB, 472x472
>>63450480

>yfw NE loses this Sunday and proceeds to win including a victory over the Giants in owl L

18-1 pt. II
>>
>>63452139

*win out

p.s. check em
>>
File: 1422322137880.jpg (62 KB, 521x399) Image search: [Google]
1422322137880.jpg
62 KB, 521x399
>>63452148
>>63452139
>check em
I bet they don't even make it to the SB
>>
Why would the Giants make the super bowl?
Eli Manning is a retarded man
>>
>>63450626

That catch was the only catch of the game for Tyree and the last of his career.

I'd make a case for Strahan or Osi to be MVP of that Owl, but God knows the NFL won't give any award to a defensive player unless they absolutely have to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.