[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mizzou football situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: mizzou.jpg (180 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
mizzou.jpg
180 KB, 600x347
Thoughts on all that's going on at Mizzou right now?

List of demands by the players/minority students/whoever (summarized to fit max length):

I. University president writes a handwritten apology, then makes a public statement acknowledging his white male privilege.

II. President resigns; new president chosen by a group of students and staff from "diverse" backgrounds

III. Accept the demands of the Legion of Black Collegians from 1969

IV. Mizzou has racial awareness and inclusion curriculum in all departments, mandatory for all students, faculty, staff, and administration. Curriculum to be determined by POC.

V. Within 2 years, 10% of staff will be black.

VI. SJW bullshit about increasing diversity and making campus a "safe space".

VII. Increased funding for mental health

VIII. "We demand that the University of Missouri increases funding, resources, and personnel for the social justices centers on campus" < that quote not altered at all.
>>
>>63448905
i must be missing something because surely all this isnt over that poop swastika
>>
huge overreaction
>>
>>63448905
I really hope all the players lose scholarships.
>>
niggers gonna nig
>>
>acknowledging his white male privilege.
how is this real if he cant be chased out of his job for no reason?
>>
File: 1405441045239.jpg (6 KB, 251x220) Image search: [Google]
1405441045239.jpg
6 KB, 251x220
>mfw one crazy guy who drew a poop swastika on a wall has completely destroyed the Missouri athletic program
>>
>>63449245
*can
>>
>>63449145
wont happen if the ad and coach are for it. you dumb?
>>
fucking niggers. what's the return policy on these assholes?
>>
>>63449347
what happens if they dont play again this season?
>>
>>63449353
>tfw you were born too late to enjoy the benefit of owning slaves and now you have to deal with the fallout of it
>>
>>63449284
Missouri players confirmed for being unable to handle the bantz
>>
Literally said the phrase "white male privilege" in their official demands and expect to be taken seriously. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>63449347
>>63449379
Oh dont worry they will play...if they dont, they will be violating a bunch NCAA rules which will have far broader consequences for the players and the school
>>
File: 1421591283297.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421591283297.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>63449284
>>
>>63449702

Personally hoping the whole team sits it out, they pull in a full team of volunteers, and we get to see GT vs. Cumberland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Cumberland_vs._Georgia_Tech_football_game
>>
>>63449754
Unfortunately sportsmanship will make sure that never happens again (and Heisman was just protesting the prevalent "more points = better team" mentality of the era).
>>
This is obviously orchestrated by coalburning SJWs whispering in chimp ears and rubbing their hands behind the curtain
>>
Lol why did we let these fucking pussies into the SEC again?
>>
File: 1446724821512.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446724821512.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
those demands seem kind of racist?
>>
>>63449922
that's because they are
>>
>>63449904
i don't know but can the small ten take their teams back please
>>
>>63449922

Really? You think accepting only black teachers for the next two years is racist?

Only white people can be racist, check your fucking privelege.

(Or alternatively, firing ~200 white teachers and hiring black ones)
>>
>>63450056
sounds like you're treating people solely by their skin color, which is the definition of racism
>>
>>63449754
Everyone knows about the game, but I've never read the article.

>Cumberland's only effective defense was an extra point blocked with a sort of human pyramid.
top fucking kek
>>
Anyone know what the Legion of Black Collegians 1969 demands were? I can't find it anywhere
>>
>>63450181
damn wish there were photos of that

can you fucking imagine? those were frat dudes too
>>
Dey racist, gimme dat muthafucka
>>
>>63450189
Never mind, found it

>The Legion of Black Collegians
demands changes.
>The LBC issues a letter to Chancellor Schwada demanding campus changes that included an increase in Black faculty, the implementation of a Black Studies program, the establishment of a Black culture center, the dedicating of a campus building to a Black leader, periodically promoting Black service staff and employees, actively recruiting Black students, setting aside scholarships and implementing tutoring for Black students, having an annual "Black Week," increasing the number of Black cheerleaders and pom pom girls, and creating an office for the LBC.

So they're significantly crazier than I thought
>>
>>63450181
>Cumberland's only effective defense was an extra point blocked with a sort of human pyramid.

Holy shit I want to see a team try this.
>>
2 words.
/pol/ was right
>>
I'm a liberal and not ashamed of it but some of these fucking new generation hyperliberals frighten me. Policing thought and suppressing free speech go against the very tenets of liberalism.
>>
>>63450181
>At halftime, Heisman reportedly told his players, "You're doing all right, team, we're ahead. But you just can't tell what those Cumberland players have up their sleeves. They may spring a surprise. Be alert, men! Hit 'em clean, but hit 'em hard!"[
>>
What are the chances the SEC decides not to deal with this BS and boots them? Who would take their place?
>>
Those uni guys wont kowtow to that madness, right?
>>
>>63450436
There's always hundreds of thousands of other prospects in line waiting for the chance
>>
>>63450436
Give us NC State pls
>>
>>63450436
Ohio State
>>
>>63450502
Ohio State is .000 against Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, South Carolina, and Florida. They would get eaten alive in that conference.
>>
>>63450550
yes yes they would, and it would be glorious
>>
>>63450502
Hey if Ohio State gets into the SEC they'll have to play real teams, I like this.
>tfw AP dropped their asses to 3
>>
Quite the gambit by the SJWs. If they succeed they will literally hold the power to destroy every college campus in America overnight. If they fail they will continue to be a laughingstock for the entire world.

I don't think the Jews in charge of college athletics will let the SJWs do this. They will throw the nigs some scraps and call it a day.
>>
https://twitter.com/Qiana_Jade/status/662835008516849668

This I assume is why they are mad at him. He basically said that 'systematic oppression' isn't real
>>
File: 473625249.jpg (23 KB, 300x326) Image search: [Google]
473625249.jpg
23 KB, 300x326
>>63448945
The poopstika wasn't what started it-- they're just using it because it fits their narrative.

It started when the black student president had a facebook breakdown in September after someone called him a nigger off campus. Black students were rode on a wave outrage created by graduate students that temporarily lost their insurance subsidies before the school year. Then, a few black students protested like assholes at the homecoming parade and got pissed when the system president didn't acknowledge them. Then poopstika. Then the hunger strike. Then the UM president, Tim Wolfe, gathered his balls and told uppity black college kids playing victim while getting a free ride that systematic oppression was bullshit and they practically chimped.

The entire university went fucking nuts and now our shitty football team realized they were in the position to protest because they aren't even in a position to be bowl contenders.

Mind you, had this bullshit happened last year when we were leading the divisio--you can bet your bottom dollar there wouldn't have been a peep out of this team. Watch them blame the shitty season on Timmy.
>>
File: sjwbullshit.jpg (152 KB, 600x790) Image search: [Google]
sjwbullshit.jpg
152 KB, 600x790
>>63448905
Here's a full list of their demands
>>
>black players stand up in solidarity with other black students
>white people get insanely asshurt

I hope they don't play on Saturday and I hope this spreads to other programs.
>>
Remember when Michael Sam was the only faggot on the Tigers?
>>
File: 1395348249257.jpg (31 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1395348249257.jpg
31 KB, 615x456
>tfw this is my alma mater
>>
>>63450416
The power to pussy whip through social media has turned college campuses into the worst echo chambers this side of North Korea.

If you don't enthusiastically agree 100% with everything the SJWs say they will utterly destroy you. The only option is to stay silent, which means their viewpoint is the only viewpoint anyone ever sees.

It's sad tbqh. Most people grow out of extreme liberalism once they reach the real world but due to social media these people never have to experience the real world. They remain sad puppets forever.
>>
they have scholarships to play football, not play activist. if this means so much to them, they should have no problem giving up the scholarship to someone who will play.
>>
>>63450721
neat
unreasonable and racist demands to counter racism...that will teach em
>>
>>63450721
Let me just say I am very glad I am not attending mizzou rn. Can you imagine 90% of the students being insanely mad because they may as well flush their degrees down the toilet after this controversy, all over a swastika made of shit. Unbelievable.
>>
>>63450724
Agreed. about time illiterate niggers stopped getting a free ride for playing games. Schools are for Students not crack dealers with a good 40 time
>>
>>63450650
Jesus Christ America is fucking done. I'm happy that Yurop is going to beat us in the race to the bottom at least.
>>
>>63450721
>increase black faculty and staff to 10%
Wouldn't that mean they would have to fire people in order to do that which would inevitably result in lawsuits up the ass?
>>
I think there is no way that all or any of these demands are meet by the school, and I think these activists know that as well, but they need a starting point. Like half that stuff is complete bullshit or unattainable, but they wouldn't need for all those demands to be meet just like three of them or some shit.
>>
>>63450724
>>black players stand up in solidarity with other black students
This is exactly what I said in the other thread. Honkeys of /sp/ literally just mad about seeing the photo of a bunch of blacks in unity.

>stop with killing each other, niggers
"okay we'll use racism to unite
>stop being unified
>>
File: Tech_vs_Cumberland_1916.jpg (88 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
Tech_vs_Cumberland_1916.jpg
88 KB, 500x392
>>63450181
>>63450298

There are
>>
>mad
>at poop
>>
File: 1440278415255.png (480 KB, 644x852) Image search: [Google]
1440278415255.png
480 KB, 644x852
>black football players protest racism by sitting on their asses and not doing their job
>>
>>63451006
what point are you making?
>>
>Missouri
>academic

Those words didn't go together before this and they won't after. Let Missouri shoulder the responsibility of recruiting all the least "privileged" students. They are of to a good start with Michael Sam.
In twenty years when not a single alum has found a job in the previous ten years, nothing would have changed.
>>
So, what systematic racism do these kids encounter? Because as it is, they probably get scholarships and incentives to go to a university just for being black.
>>
>>63451006
It'll work. They know they have all the leverage given that the football program is the curators' top priority. Coach Pinkel is the highest-paid person in the university by nearly three times over and the university has been putting all its resources into the program after it joined the SEC. If it comes down to him or the UM President, the board would be fucking loony toons not to boot the President..
>>
>>63450907

If that was a goal they wanted to reach, they'd just add positions and hire. If the money want there for that, they'd fire janitors or assistants.
>>
>>63451086
>Missouri
>not academic
did you forget about UMR?
>>
>we want someone to apologize despite them knowing they will be fired after their apology
>>
>>63451134
they would be loony toons to fire the president.
They would need to come up with some actual reason to fire him...otherwise he could come back and sue the shit out of the school over breach of contract etc. They wont fire him because "some black guys said to"
>>
I still don't get why they want the president to resign. Is it really just because some autist smeared his shit on the wall? What kind of fucking sense does that make?
>>
>free school
>free tutoring
>free housing
>male
>above average height
>athletic
>local celebrities

Not sure where this ranks on the privilege scale but I'd say pretty damn high.
The only thing it seems they truly have working against them is intelligence.
>>
>>63451327
He's a white devil.
>>
I wonder how the person who drew the shit swastika feels about all this. I bet they're laughing like a mad man.

When I was around middle school age I used to engage in what I called "turd terrorism". One time I sat sideways on a toilet in the home depot bathroom and shat on the floor. It was a really messy shit and and I was able to use my toilet paper to draw a smiley face on the stall wall. The next day I went back to Home Depot and it was all cleaned up.

Another time I did an upper decker to a toilet at a Pizza Hut. Also one time I got to the mall super early and shit in one of the urinals. I'm 26 now and just thinking about those incidents still cracks me up to this day. People will think I'm making this up but I swear I'm telling the truth, there's something seriously wrong with me.
>>
>>63451362
just the kind of response I'd expect from a white cis male. Check your fucking priveledge you scum
>>
>>63448905
If they weren't getting their shit pushed in this wouldn't be happening
>>
>>63450650

Lol literally tried to make a reasonable statement and dindus jumped on his ass.
>>
>>63450668

fucking bingo.
>>
>>63451450
>People will think I'm making this up but I swear I'm telling the truth
It isn't really that strange, a lot of people get a kick out of doing this including myself. I love going into public restrooms and making big messes. I did it so much at a local Subway that you now have to ask for a key to use the bathroom there.

I would just smear my poop all over the place and make it look like some problematic kid was in there. I I would even pee in the toilet paper dispensers or just put my poop in there. I love the idea of some other guy having to go in there and clean up for me because I'm so irresponsible with my own pooping. For me it is even better if I know which person is going to be responsible for cleaning it. A lot of people think it is sexual but I don't think that's the case for me at least. I just get a high off of seeing and smelling that mess.
>>
>>63450928

Colombia real MVP
>>
>>63451100

> Be Mizzou student athlete
> Get blown on the way to class just for winning a game
> Payed to go to school, have an apartment and eat just for having good genetics
> oppressed
>>
Yeah it was never sexual for me either. I remember the time I shat in the mall urinal I saw a mall janitor shortly afterward and I thought about going up to him and telling him that someone shat in the urinal just so I could see his expression when he found out. I didn't do it because just the thought of doing it made me crack up, there was no way I would have been able to keep a straight face. The thought of how miserable the person cleaning it up must have been was what made it really enjoyable for me. I guess it was about humiliating others when you get right down to it.
>>
>>63451646
oops forgot to link to the post I was responding to
>>63451566
>>
>>63449754
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_100-point_games_in_college_football

Holy shit 92 100 point games?
>>
Under normal circumstances, I'd be outraged, but fuck Miss Who
>>
>>63450307
I went to Mizzou. There is already a black culture center.

Also, what did the president of Mizzou do wrong? Not solve racism? Not stop drunk shitheads from yelling the n-word? How the hell does someone fix that?
>>
>>63448905
Don't watch CFB much but I know the coach is behind his players. Think he is doing this for his own interests?

In a sport so dependent on blacks I suppose he cant have them thinking he's rayciss
>>
File: 1442424868240.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1442424868240.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>63450668
>then practically chimped
>>
America, Fuck Yeah!
>>
Lol these lame ass "revolutionaries" this black lives matter shit needs to go out already, I'm literally tired of everything being about race all the damn time
>free education and housing and you get to play ball/potentially get drafted
>someone says something mean about me on social media
Woe is fucking me
>>
File: IMG_20151107_134144.jpg (295 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_134144.jpg
295 KB, 1080x1350
>>63451498
>>
>>63448905
Why don't just sell those slaves? Is the Uni president retarded or what?
>>
>tfw I go to a school just like this
>tfw the state gives us less funding every year because of it
>>
>>63450428
Based Heisman
>>
>>63450721
Wait wait wait!

So this ISN'T an article from the Onion

Also I need a pic of said Poop Swastika for my research on emblems made of human waste.
>>
>tfw no way to fight back
>>
>>63452343
Lynchings used to be effective.
>>
>>63452331

No this is very real. Although it really does read like a satire post, which only makes it more disgusting.
>>
>>63452408
Somebody has the picture of the Shit Swastika

We the People Demand it!
>>
The best part about all this is that the black guy who's literally been starving himself for the last week, sitting out in the cold, and essentially is the only reason it got to this point------ is getting keked by the entire football team who will resolve this in a flash.

Decades from now, people will hail the bravery and sacrifice of the 2015 Mizzou Football team that gave up its chance for a bowl game (topkek) by taking a stand and fighting racial injustice.

Watch Tim Wolfe resign tomorrow and the Tigers will go on to lose spectacularly to BYU at Arrowhead.... but their heroic deeds of talking to the press and calling the university's bluff in the most obvious of fashions will not be forgotten to time... unlike hungry what's -his-name and his angry band of camptime negroes.
>>
>>63450858
This guy gets it. I love sports, especially at the collegiate level, but I had to actually learn things in classes while lining up on the field "back in my day"(2-6 years ago for reference)
>>
>>63450907
there's nothing saying those positions can't be filled at the groundskeeper, janitorial, mechanic, cook, etc levels. Tenured staff would be fine, as TENURE guaruntees them.
>>
If they miss even one game they'll be removed from the SEC and potentially NCAA competition, the students will have their athletic scholarships voided and will undoubtedly be blacklisted from any NFL/CFL/Arena football program and be ineligible for the draft.(tho nobody on that team would make it in the first 5 rounds, if any of them at all)

I fucking hope their bluff is called, or delayed, or some bullshit that stalls it past next saterday. I hope for this soooo bad
>>
What ever the outcome Mizzou will be the big loser--ongoing strife, bitterness, and yes, revived racism. Tom Wolfe will resign because he has no "stomach" for justice.
>>
>>63452641
I can see their scholarships being voided and all that but why would any pro league give enough of a shit to blacklist them?
>>
>>63450765

>mfw they are deflating your degree
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>63448945
The funny thing is that when I was in High School, someone made a poopstika, and we didn't have any black or jewish students at our school. 100% farm fresh white kids
>>
>>63448905

how is this not bullying?
>>
Imagine how pissed off you would be if you were on the football team and half of your team just decided it wasn't going to play? I'd be fucking furious and already trying to find a way to transfer. Feel bad for the seniors on the team who will have their last year of football ruined because of a bunch of selfish, unappreciative, uppity niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 644x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 644x693
There's a Pepe of this out there but I didn't save it
>>
>10% diversity hires
Do Asians and Hispanics longer count or do they get the same white privilege lmao? They constituted 40% of my schools professors but maybe we're a beacon of le diversity

No reason to get worked up, the college will feel this through their pocketbooks. I guarantee a 15% drop off minimum from donors this time next year.
>>
File: image.png (769 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
769 KB, 540x960
Honest to God this country needs Trump so bad it isn't even meme anymore.
>>
>>63448905
>unironically using the term SJW
It makes you sound like shit-for-brains trailer trash, or a 12 year old.
>>
My university wants to change our football team's stadium from an old University presidents' name because he did the racist act of being white and in power in the 1950s.

Fuck me I swear
>>
>>63454498
I went to the University of North Dakota
>Indian kids literally get in for free
>say the name "Fighting Sioux is racist" once money is injected into the jockey program
>we change it like the good cuc ks we are
>still giving any Indian kid free room and board and tuition because "so sorry."

White people's demise is white people. We are too empathetic and soft.
>>
>>63454315
If they weren't 1-7 I or whatever their pissant record is I guarantee they wouldn't even think of striking. Still, being robbed of the chance to even play is disgusting.
>>
>>63451821
One of them happened as recently as 2003, too.

>The city of Trinity Bible College
>>
how did this start

why are they so pissed at the president
>>
Cris Carter is bumbling like a retard on Mike and Mike.
>>
>>63454637
why not?
>>
>>63452446
>Decades from now, people will hail the bravery and sacrifice of the 2015 Mizzou Football team

No, they won't. They'll be lambasted and ridiculed.
>>
Their coach should be fired and prosecuted for inciting violence.
>>
President will probably get dumped by benefactors.
Teachers walked out now in support of team.
>>
>>63454767
>Teachers walked out now in support of team.

Did any of them comment or clarify their position?
>>
>>63454781
All I can read, is it is happening today and tomorrow, and it is only a hand full of teachers.

Just like it is only a hand full of players that are protesting.
>>
>black lives matter
>let's all support putting one categorically at risk over a lame shit swastika
>>
>>63454908
It is only like
>30 players
>40 protesters
>1 Kenyan
>10 teachers.
It is being blown out of proportion.
>>
>>63452546
Tenure only garauntees that a professor can't be fired because of controversial research. Look it up.
>>
>>63454931

Well they are trying to halt a multi million dollar franchise from doing business, encouraging young black men to forfeit their scholarships ( we need more dropouts right?) and are encouraging a dude to starve himself unless the CEO admits his white privilege?

These people deserve to be ridiculed and exposed as the bleeding edge of social justice so people can freely express rational views without the threat of being terminated from their jobs.
>>
File: demands.jpg (93 KB, 538x692) Image search: [Google]
demands.jpg
93 KB, 538x692
my sides are in orbit

>they think they can hold a state university hostage
>>
This is a bad situation for the Missouri athletic department desu. If this doesn't get resolved this week, they have some serious decisions to make.

How many players would they be short for their next game?

Do they forfeit the game?

How many tickets, parking passes, vouchers and other items were purchased for the game, and how do you organize mass refunds for everyone?

SEC and ESPN have an annual 400 million dollar contract to air about 3 games on the SECN weekly during football season, I'm not a match major but if Missouri can't produce a team all that ad sales and lost ratings, combined with the millions of dollars ESPN is actually paying for the game is a pretty big bill that ESPN is gonna make sure the SEC or Missouri pays.

Every SEC school benefits from revenue sharing, from official merchandise, to the 400 million that ESPN pays them, to advertising, and tons of other shit. Most all of this money is brought in from the football team, and that money is then redistributed throughout the athletic department to pay for women's underwater basket weaving and shit like that. If Missouri can't field a team for the remainder of the year, the SEC is not going to share much money with them and every athletic program at Missouri will suffer. The longer and uglier this goes, the more reason the SEC will have to decide that having Missouri in their conference isn't even worth it anymore.
>>
If the University caves and fires this dick and gives in to any of these demands, expect shit like this to happen to schools all across the country.

Stop letting niggers bully you. Tell them to get fucked.
>>
>>63450436
Oh please let it be FSU or clemson
>>
>>63450721
Never did i think that by going to college in New York would I see LESS of this shit than in the south.
>>
Has /pol/ ever not been right?
>>
>>63455127

If it were a private university there's be a tiny little chance they'd cave and meet the demands, but it'd be so tiny it'd never matter. As a publicly funded state university, there is a literally 0% chance that a small group of students can make a list of demands and change university policy. There's an actual governing system in place that is in charge of policy.

The best these guys can get is to have their concerns heard and be a part of some healing process, but they're delusional if they think their demands are being taken seriously.

Even if politicians want him to resign, and many do, it's just not gonna happen until after this whole thing has been taken care of. For him to resign now sends a message that you can hold a university hostage.
>>
will mizzou be able to field a team if they dont play? Seriously are there enough players remaining to meet SEC dress standards
>>
>>63455188
You will be sincerely surprised at what many public universities do these days. Mandatory diversity classes, mandatory seminars on not raping, mandatory seminars on consent, ect. I wouldn't be surprised if they caved in and did all of this retarded shit.

Reminder that this school is over 80% white so niggers are already over represented in the staff
>>
>>63452208
We need them to build a wall.
>>
They should put it to a vote

>we will build several black healing centers across the campus with parking facilities and bus routes
>we will purchase the additional land from the city to do so
>we will hire 200 black professors, psychiatrists, psychologists, and life coaches whose salary will average 100K per year
>we will hire a black rights police force to punish all racists
>this will cost the university this many millions of dollars per year
>to pay for it we will be increasing tuition for students by this amount of dollars

Go vote.
>>
>>63455229

Oh I'm aware at how the liberal PC brigade is able to force changes at universities. But hunger strikes, football strikes and an actual list of demands is a totally different deal.

If this is allowed it sets a precedent that is bad for everyone. It'll never happen.
>>
Doesn't really matter how few players and students are supporting this. The professional protestors are there. I'm sure Sharpton/Jackson are on their way.
>>
>>63455337

Missouri will stand their ground. Maybe the pres voluntarily resigns to try and help the matter, but nothing more than that.

If students want to protest and not go to class, that's their choice. They're paying for their seat in that class. If professors want to protest then they will be replaced, because the paying students who are going to class need to be taught by someone.

It's a poorly thought out protest without a practical endgame. If the idea is to hurt the university then they're doing a good job, if the idea is that these demands can be met then they're delusional.
>>
If you're a Missouri student who has had or will have any classes canceled by a protesting professor, fire up your legal dictionary. Take the school to small claims court and sue them for some of your tuition. Free money.
>>
>implying that if they played we would win
>>
Was integration a mistake family? Not from the sense that whitey and blackie shouldn't ideally be working in harmony, but it seems like maybe we just have a very different view on society and how things should and actually do work?

Alot of this social justice stuff I see is almost reads like the landmark Plessy v. Feguson case of " separate but equal".

Like we've all been force fed how we are all the same deep down and how we should learn about other cultures but then we get bombasted for 'cultural appropriation' when we listen to hip hop, and others think you're racist when you don't like it.

Is everyone a little greedy and a lazy and just want to look elsewhere besides themselves for their problems? Is being a scholarship athlete in arguably the best place for football in the world not the pinnacle for ironic privilege? What the fuck is wrong with everyone?
>>
Tax payer funded school. The only way this will be resolved is by publicly elected officials resolving it.
>>
Colleges and universities are radical lib echo chambers and now the monster they've created is turning on them. loving every laugh
>>
>>63455419

This desu senpai

Students pay a lot of money to go to class. If professor walks out ask for a refund, if not you're paying them to protest.

School wouldn't even show to small claims court anyway so you'd win by default.
>>
You absolutely cannot give in to even one of their demands by the way lest every time students want something they pull a stunt like this. Some of the demands seem like just the type of things these crazed liberals at universities would do all on their own, but they definitely can't do it now.
>>
>get scholarships to go to a university just because you are black
>oppressed

Pick one senpai
>>
File: cashhomey.jpg (40 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
cashhomey.jpg
40 KB, 640x427
>>63455624

>mfw I sued Dish Network in small claims court and won cuz they never showed up
>>
President is quitting in MSNBC.
Niggers won today, /sp/
>>
TURN ON CNN
>>
>>63455634

>they want him to publicly admit his white privilege

Best part of the whole thing desu
>>
lol

apparently all you have to do is be mad and black and white people will grovel and give you anything you want
>>
WHAT A BITCH
>>
is he crying?
lmao what a bitch
>>
>>63455693
It's what decades of indoctrination have done. White people have been completely keke d so as to not appear le evil racist.

Like, this shit is fucking absurd but whites just take it.
>>
It all started when nigger became something you couldn't say.
>>
I fucking hate niggers.
>>
>he gives in
>he takes nobody down with him
>he's literally kekolding himself right fucking now
Mizzou confirmed for ruined
>>
>sending gays to the nfl
>caving to protestor demands

Way to fuck everything up for everyone, Missouri.
>>
that pussy resigned. niggers are going to try this across the country now.
>>
I legitimately can't stand black people any more.

I used to be a little wigger with subwoofers in my car blasting 50 cent. Nowadays I just fucking loathe blacks and their liberal coddlers.

What happened? I didn't get jaded, I think they just took a mile when given an inch and liberals don't know when to stop
>>
I never understood people stepping down from "pressure."
Just say fuck it and run like an oligarch until you're forced to step down.

"Pressure" sounds a whole lot like bullying.
>>
This precedent. Good to know <100 people can hold a massive state university hostage and fucking win
>>
File: Mizzou resign.jpg (56 KB, 486x469) Image search: [Google]
Mizzou resign.jpg
56 KB, 486x469
I'm go in to work smiling hard today. I live in KC. look at they butthurt in here. lmao.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>somebody says nigger on a college campus
>the president has to resign and say sorry for being born white

I really do hate niggers, boy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 576x162) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 576x162
>>
>>63455756
>I'm go in to work smiling hard today.

It's 11:30. Of course the nigger hasn't gone to work yet.
>>
File: 1349846098439.png (86 KB, 277x266) Image search: [Google]
1349846098439.png
86 KB, 277x266
>white privilege means a handful of angry blacks can cost you your job
>>
>>63455769
wew lad
>>
>>63455766

did he really say sorry for his white privilege?
>>
>>63455752
He probably got millions in severance but has to keep quiet about it so all the dindus don't riot.
>>
>>63455693
Wrong. What happened here is these niggas didn't riot and go crazy in public. White people know how to spin that. They literally just put out statements and took pictures with linked arms. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I said, most of you were just mad at the black unity and you didn't know how to spin it to make them be chimps. Look at butthurt you all are and you really have no real reason while you feel this way. All these
>i can't stand blacks anymore

If this situation bothers you all so much, go out to Columbia and do something.
>>
>>63450436
NC State & VT would fit geographically and culturally
>>
>>63455786

no but the niggers "demanded" it.

Personally if I was the president i would have just pulled my dick out and said "either play or your scholarships are done, nigger."

Get 30 dudes from your practice squad whose dream it is to dress and play in a game out there. Sure you'll get your asses kicked for the rest of the season, but you were losing even with them. Fuck it. Don't let niggers bully you.
>>
>>63448905
You know its these people that are making me feel ashamed more than some random homeless crackhead.
>>
>>63455816
>these niggas didn't riot and go crazy in public. White people know how to spin that
no 'spin' needed when people riot you dumb nigger. and if anything they spin it toward the 'they dindu nuffin' aspect
>>
File: honkeys btfo 3.jpg (2 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
honkeys btfo 3.jpg
2 MB, 3504x2336
>>63455774
>this
>mad
>>63455774
>>
File: honkeys btfo 4.jpg (222 KB, 1426x950) Image search: [Google]
honkeys btfo 4.jpg
222 KB, 1426x950
>>63455842
lmao....blah blah blah.....lmao

stay mad. Your tears make gardens grow.
>>
>some dude resigns
>literally none of demands met
>win
>>
So the gay black sjw graduate student will be lauded as a martyr if his stupid ass dies.
>>
>>63450307

Now change a word ''black'' to ''white'' and you would have one of the biggest muh racism incidents in recent history.
>>
Missourian here. I just saw Darren Wilson driving down I-70 towards Columbia.
>>
File: honkeys btfo 5.jpg (324 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
honkeys btfo 5.jpg
324 KB, 3872x2592
>>63455873
Meet the president of the Semantics Club.
>>
If black people are really that upset why don't they make their own schools? If they wanted to do that and not let whites in I would be all for it.
>>
>poop swastika

Isn't that more offensive to Jews than Blacks? I mean, no black people were killed in the holocaust.
>>
But why are were blacks mad? Honestly? What happened? A poop swastika?
>>
>>63455906
It is so much more offensive to the person who has to clean it up than anyone else.
>>
>>63455777
Kek
>>
Its ogre
>>
I wonder how some of these children would handle Jim Crow. I get the feeling that all they did was see a documentary on MLK once and want to feel important too.
>>
>>63455902
psh
The educations aren't comparable between HBCU and these schools. And players don't get near as much money or possible NFL exposure if they go to an HBCU instead of a Power 5 school. Hell, football is secondary to marching band at these schools.
>>
>>63455902
They already do that. HBCU.
>>
>leaving an education because of percieved threats
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_in_the_Schoolhouse_Door
they are literally trying to undo everything the civil rights movement fought for
>>
>>63455927
This desu senpai
>>
>>63455902
We do have our own schools. And he's a fun fact for your future online debates...HBCU's offer scholarships for people just for being white. So there's that argument. Yes (YOU) can go to college just for being white.
>>
>>63455900

I guess up is down and black is white if you believe it hard enough.
>>
so are we just gonna pretend that it was just a bunch of dindus that were mad and not the fact that even the graduate students and some of the schools departments hated this dude.
>>
>>63455963

That's what negros believe.
>>
>>63455974
The HFC and the AD came out in support of their players right? They must have really hated the guy to throw him under the bus like that. Still, you reap what you so. Now anytime they want something they'll pull this same stunt. Maybe next time you'll be the head they come for.
>>
>>63452972
Would you want to pay a man millions of dollars who might skip work because someone hurt his fee-fees?
>>
>>63455974
I feel like all different departments in colleges hate each other, they're in direct competition for money.

>hurr sure why does business school get the new building
>hurr why does journalism get a new lab when I need a new wind tunnel
>>
>>63455989
Yes, it believe in facts.
>>
IB4 black president
>>
>>63455963
There wouldn't be any universities for blacks unless it was for whites. There wouldn't be a lot of anything for blacks, unless it was for whites.
>>
Hopefully a shitload of whites transfer and the school goes into a downward spiral
>>
>>63455122
There is no way they will play without the protesting players, even if they could manage.
They would get labeled as racists.
>>
>>63456018
>Now anytime they want something they'll pull this same stunt
Or maybe next time an issue will be dealt with and not just pushed aside as "blacks are always mad". You'd be surprised at how many times you guys have complained about blacks on 4chan when the entire the would have been solved from the beginning if people just treated them like people. And as it has been pointed out, apparently nobody liked the guy.
>>
>the city of conservative whites

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
This is a prime trolling opportunity. If there are any Mizzou students here, make the shit swastikas a regular thing. The fact that they can cause so much butthurt, with so little effort is hilarious. Niggers are so easy to rile up. I now understand why plantation owners didn't let them learn how to read.
>>
>>63456044
I think I understand your nigger babble. Yes, they offer SOME scholarships to whites, but no where near as many and definitely without the lowered standards.

Race is everything, particularly being a 'minority.' My high school valedictorian went to college and barely got any scholarship money because she was Asian, but a black kid I had better grades and standardized test scores than got into the same school for free.
>>
>We're going to potentially sabotage our future so the school president admits he's a privileged white boy and then quits his job immediately
Take their scholarships and give them to people that want to desperately play ball, or you know, get an education.
>>
>>63456066
whatever you need to tell yourself to feel like you won today. You guys are literally just trying to argue any little thing. LMAO.

>B-BUT DINDUS
>M-M-MIKE BROWN REMEMBER THAT CH-CHIMP OUT
>>
>>63456083
And maybe next time the mob will come after something of yours. Or the next time or the next time. Best to just nip it in the bud. Allow one offense, and you encourage many.
>>
>>63455745
You grew up.
>>
My buddy got a scholarship to play baseball at Black school. Said the majority of the baseball team were white guys on scholarship.
>>
File: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (908 KB, 2364x3000) Image search: [Google]
William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
908 KB, 2364x3000
>Northwestern football team threatens to strike which is led by the white QB; forms a Union to get better rights and pay for players
/sp/ 2013: Good for them. Players are being unfairly treated by the old and white NCAA
>Black players threaten to strike to get better rights and treatment for other black students and staff
/sp/ 2015: lol fucking niggers and cuks sjws they shud just shut up i hop the NCAA takez away dere schularships!

Since when did plebbit invade /sp/?
>>
>>63456110
I feel like I did win today. White people are only going to take so much. One of these days its going to be the straw that breaks the camels back. I also like it when liberal's creations turn on their master.
>>
>>63455870
Hey, you forgot to use
>muh dick
Please keep this in mind the next time you pretend to be black to troll on 4chan.
>>
>>63456133
who thought the NW was a good idea? Fuck them and their shit.
>>
>>63456133

google the phrase "apples and oranges"
>>
>>63456133
What were the black players protesting? One anecdote of a guy getting called a nigger and a shit smeared swastika?
>>
>>63456133
Because this is nigger whining for special treatment in a school where they already get special treatment because they're offended about the race the school president was born as.

Niggers are cancer.
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 251x251
>Admit white privilege

I thought this was just /sp/ paraphrasing, but apparently this verbiage is in the demands. Just because he doesn't pamper the blacks, it doesn't mean that he's exercising white privilege. Shit, it's not like a black person with my statistics would be gifted a full ride to Harvard because muh affirmative action.
>>
>>63448905
So since the president resigned, does he not have to give in to all that shit, or are the students going to just make those same demands to the university now?
>>
File: oh really.jpg (8 KB, 225x220) Image search: [Google]
oh really.jpg
8 KB, 225x220
>Methzou acting just like their arch nemesis who've they were so fed up with that they've actually bolted the Big 12 to the SEC for.
>>
>>63456133
>>Black players threaten to strike to get better rights and treatment for other black students and staff

How does demanding that the president apologize for his white male privilege improve the treatment of black students?
>>
>>63456133
>kain colter
>white
>>
>Gary Pinkel: 'We are united' after black players threaten boycott over racial incidents
Holy shit, so my first action as the new president of MU is to fire the fuck out of Gary Pinkel. Not going to let him throw me under the bus like he did my predecessor.
>>
>>63456122
>And maybe next time the mob will come after something of yours
The thing is I'm not a conservative honkey who goes around thinking I'm untouchable. This sentiment you have is such a white people thing. The notion that the world is gunning for you even you have been in charge for a few centuries. Stay scared and mad. That angry mob of uppity picture taking statement releasing negros is coming for you.

boogetyboogetyboo
>>
>>63456200
Probably be easier to fire him for the shit job he's doing as HC of the football team. They lost to fucking Vandy.
>>
>>63456160
Follow Dylan Storm Roof's example and do something about them if you're going to whine and complain about them so much.
>>
>>63456206
What were they protesting? What has Wolfe's resignation improved? Last time I checked Yik Yak there were still racist post about Mizzou's black students, so they're certainly not ending racism on campus
>>
File: 1424720702467.jpg (111 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1424720702467.jpg
111 KB, 1600x900
>mfw my boss makes annual donations in the six figures and he's pulling them and telling his buddies to pull theirs too
>>
>>63456206

>in charge

Not him, but I work manual labor and shitpost on an anime imageboard. What the fuck am I in charge of?
>>
I'd be pissed if I was a student that now has to take all those diversity classes. More wasted time and classes that has nothing to do with your degree.
>>
>>63450550
>>63450578
>>63450607

Ohio State beat your faggot conference flag bearers (the ONLY relevant team from the league, mind you) pretty handily last year en route to the Natty.

Stay mad, southern fags.
>>
>>63456242

Right. Not to mention, what does one do with a black studies major?
>>
File: Capture.png (48 KB, 594x324) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48 KB, 594x324
>>
File: kain-colter.jpg (19 KB, 326x287) Image search: [Google]
kain-colter.jpg
19 KB, 326x287
>>63456133
>Northwestern football team threatens to strike which is led by the white QB
Nice try.
>>
>>63456230
Winning the special olympics still means you're retarded.
>>
>white privilege
>privilege to lose your job because other people who have your skin color are racist and you weren't able to stop it
Meanwhile let's talk about black college athlete privilege
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1278x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1278x719
Call me selfish, but I just really wanted to see how an all-white Mizzou squad would do on the field.

I wonder if they could beat an Ivy League team.
>>
File: honkeys btfo 6.jpg (6 KB, 240x159) Image search: [Google]
honkeys btfo 6.jpg
6 KB, 240x159
>>63456229
all that information is out there PHAM.

Like i said, just trying to feel like you won.
>>
>>63456252
complain about not being able to find a job
>>
File: 1445742095364.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445742095364.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Why are our tax dollars funding these public universities if they're full of white racists and hives of rape culture?
>>
>>63456231
and its not even a race thing. its about letting overly emotional students dictate policy. people who are smart and good with money know how bad that is. they're just getting off a sinking ship.
>>
>>63456263
I'm black you fucking retard, I'm trying to hear it straight from the horses mouth. What the fuck did protesting accomplish? You think forcing people out of their jobs in place of black people will end racism or improve things for black students?
>>
>>63456241
>What the fuck am I in charge of?
I love this. Any other thread
>one black commits a crime...we comment on all blacks
>repeatedly use 'we' for the white race and brag about white accomplishments

now
>w-what I-I'm not a part of anything...w-w-what do you mean?
>>
>>63456191
Because it's the first step in negotions: always ask the for most ridiculous concessions at the beginning so when you actually negotiate down to the things you really want by then you make yourself look reasonable and willing to compromise.

Bunch of under-18 teenagers on this site if you can't even grasp that.
>>
File: 1397692636885.png (163 KB, 413x451) Image search: [Google]
1397692636885.png
163 KB, 413x451
>athletes complaining about privilege while they are the most privileged students on campus
>>
>>63456252
What about all those Polynesians?
>>
>>63456295
But the outstanding majority of accomplishments throughout history have been achieved by white people. That doesn't mean every white person is responsible for them or has a place of power over a black person retard.
>>
>>63456285
>I'm black
AHAHAHAHAHA! No, you're a pasty white and bitter autist.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.