[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or is there an extra amount of hate directed at Brady
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
Is it me or is there an extra amount of hate directed at Brady today?

Is it a coincidence or are the Bronco/PeyPey fans just extra booty blasted right now?

I actually saw posters crying that the Mods are not more proactive in deleting threads where Pats Fans talk shit... are they really that upset??
>>
Undisputed GOAT
>>
You think its just broncofags and coltfags that hate him? Its literally everyone. He is perceived as a smug, Ugg wearing cheater. It doesn't matter to anyone if he did anything wrong or not, he is perceived as this forever.
>>
Not a Patsfag, but it's easy to see that everyone is jealous...dude is fucking elite, surrounded by elite players and staff...must feel good to be so heavily padded; I'm from Cleveland. We win through others, generally. Yeah Kansas City!!! A-at least the AL won....
>>
The brady shitposting is in reponse to packers and broncos fans of the last month
>>
>>63447934
I'm tired of coming to spee in the morning and seeing 15+ Patriots/Brady threads every day. Talk shit all you want but there are a few people flooding this board and the mods need to do a better job.

Like did you really need to start this thread when there are already a dozen others for you to post your faggoty Brady thoughts in?
>>
>>63454605
they should have done a better job with the 7 months of deflategate bullshit
>>
>>63452330
>surrounded by elite players
let's not get carried away now
>>
>>63454605

maybe brady is just so god damn good that we can unironically talk about him endlessly without it being spam or shitposting
>>
>>63454605
honestly, you probably deserve it. because you were probably one of the deflategate posters. so it's just internet karma coming back on you, bro
>>
>>63454664
Just because you can talk about him endlessly doesnt mean you need 20 threads to do it.

>>63454671
Except I wasnt. Got anything relevant to say?
>>
PeyPey fag here. Brady is by far the GOAT, there is no doubt in my mind. That being said, people are more annoyed at the amount of shitposting the Bradyfags do.

Everytime Peyton fucks up, Bradyfags are there to shitpost. However, when Brady fucks up, its minimal shitposting from PeyPey fags.

Its like Bradyfags have this obsession to constantly prove that Brady is better than Manning, though its pretty much undisputed fact. It gets annoying 2beeh
>>
I actually like tom brady. My problem is his fans.

Actual quotes from tom brady fans:
>his chin is shaped like a vagina, and I want to fuck it
>he is the most gorgeous man alive
>I hope he takes me in the ass

I think he's doing wonders for gay rights in the nation, by getting a lot of people formerly in the closet to realize their attraction to men. But I just wish those people were less obnoxious about breaking free from their psychological torment.
>>
>>63454717
the reason I dislike Peypey is mainly because he seems like the kid that got everything handed to him on a silver platter and he still only managed to win 1 SuperBowl because he is average as fuck. I actually think the Broncos are the best team in the league and with a better QB it wouldn't even be close this year but Peyton will find a way to fuck it up. And the funny thing is he can throw almost twice as much INTs as TDs and still people will tell you that he plays a great season I just don't get it.
>>
People dislike Brady because he has the perfect life and he wins a lot and apparently being all humble is somehow seen as arrogance. I personally would rather him just embrace the villain role and be the bad guy since it's more fun that way.

As for Peyton, it's not really his fault per say, I'd say it's more on E!SPN who continues to shove him down everyone's throats and push him each and every season. They basically decreed him the GOAT before he even took his first NFL snaps and the fact he's been consistently outshined by a 6th round draft pick in every aspect doesn't help him at all. The fact that he's shown more often than not that he chokes in the biggest moments and that he needs the rules rearranged to fit his playstyle just so he can barely win a title against Rex Grossman then still manage to lose 2 more Owls, one where he had a record breaking offense and got BTFO only for Brady to beat that same team a year later just solidifies it.

The media is what drives the hatred of both in the end because they're all they ever talk about and people get sick and tired of hearing it. All I can say is the NFL will likely start dropping off once they're both retired, this next generation of QB's is absolutely dreadful-tier and I'm terrified of what the future holds.
>>
This board revolves around Brady
>>
its not that bad to be honest family
>>
File: B8AJCIBIEAAsYyJ.jpg-large.jpg (41 KB, 504x495) Image search: [Google]
B8AJCIBIEAAsYyJ.jpg-large.jpg
41 KB, 504x495
>>63447934
Hate or no, the Pats are a great team. Good players, good coach, and of course one of the best QBs (if not the best) in the game right now.

Personal vendetta or not, good football is good football.
>>
>>63454717
How did you Peypeys feel about Eli Manning stopping Brady from going undefeated in owls.

Now they have to stop another perfect season
>>
>>63454765
Here's your reply you fucking cunt
>>
File: 1445892105095.jpg (78 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1445892105095.jpg
78 KB, 500x416
he's growing stronger
>>
He literally can't go one season without cheating (radiogate against the Steelers this year).
>>
File: 1384301669168.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1384301669168.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>63457074
>>
bray dawg is the goat
>>
File: 1234256.jpg (70 KB, 380x517) Image search: [Google]
1234256.jpg
70 KB, 380x517
>>63447934

>Is it a coincidence or are the Bronco/PeyPey fans just extra booty blasted right now?

Tom beat a team (Seahawks) in a super bowl that embarrassed Peyton the year prior.

Payton is playing like shit and Tom is basically MVP already.

If i was a PayPayfag i would be pretty butt blasted to.
>>
Why do patsfags keep making these threads begging for attention? Is it because you are all mentally ill?
>>
>>63464478

success leads to boredom
>>
>>63464478
this is a sports board and Brady is arguably the greatest athlete of all time (if you define athlete as equal physical and mental components)

the real question is why aren't there more threads?
>>
>>63447934
>Let me start the 50th Brady thread of the day, because the 49th one wasn't good enough.
>I'll make sure to insult Peyton fans, that'll really get them going.
>"Is it me or is there an extra amount of hate directed at Brady today?"
>"Is it a coincidence or are the Bronco/PeyPey fans just extra booty blasted right now?"
>>
>>63464656
>this is a sports board
It is.

>Brady is arguably the greatest athlete of all time
Whatever floats your boat.

>the real question is why aren't there more threads?
You're spamming so many threads that the majority barely get any replies. You could confine it to a few threads, but you'd rather behave like a troll.
>>
>>63454671
>>63454611
>Deflategate
You think /sp/ was the only ones talking about it?
>>
This Tom Bradley kid sounds like a bitch to me.

Maybe I should take up this handegg sport and teach you all who the true master is.
>>
>>63451065
>smug
Because he doesn't shill for pizza chains or insurance companies most likely. He advertises for more /fa/ or classy shit like boots and watches that you or Joe Unemployed can't afford.
>>
File: 5432165.jpg (6 KB, 251x246) Image search: [Google]
5432165.jpg
6 KB, 251x246
>>63451065
why do people think he's smug? the only time he seemed a little smug was during the Super Bowl interview when they were 18-0 and that was because the Giants game in week 17 had both teams scoring 30+ points so it seemed so weird to think the Patriots would only score 14.

You're really going to call him an asshole for giving a little banter during super bowl week? It just comes off as jealously. Like people are intimated that a prettyboy like Brady can be good and modest. Any time he shows actual emotion he's gets shat on like, what the fuck? does he have to have a southern drawl and do pizza commercials to get your respect? The man worked his way up to the top throughout college and his first years in the NFL and yet he's being treated like a spoiled child. People forget that he's an underdog story because the Patriots have been good for so long. Brady himself is a class act and takes nothing for granted.
>>
Brady has been talked about non stop for 15 years and people are pissed he is getting better
>>
>tfw little brother better looking than me and resembles Brady

I'm not ugly but it sucks

I'm supposed to be the best at everything
>>
This is /Brady/
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.