[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PATRIOTS SHITPOSTING AND SHIT THREADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 600x655
ITT: We discuss the massive influx of Patriots shitposting and shit threads.

I count no less than 15 threads made about them. Most are troll threads with no actual contribution to a conversation.

Why are the global rules not enforced? Why do the mods and janitors not police the constant shitposts in gamethreads that they have nothing to do with and/or contribute nothing to the conversation?
>>
>post deflategate bullshit for 7 months
>brady beats goodell in court and has been the MVP of the league
>broncos fans talk shit all week about being the better team

you guys shouldn't talk shit if you are gonna act like pussies about it when it comes back
>>
>>63446927
It's going to keep happening cause people keep replying. Only thing you can do is hope the mods crack down on it.
>>
>>63447014
Because that entitles you to shitpost all over the board. New England posters are cancer.
>>
>>63447187

You fail to see the irony here. Several months of shitposting begat several months of shit posting. You earned this.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 650x276
>>63447466
>getting called out for cheating is shit posting
>>
File: 1371955264076.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1371955264076.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>63447466
>"I have no idea what irony is"
>>
>/sp/ bitching about Pats threads after they shitposted about deflate gate for 6 straight months

lol get fucked faggots

you deserve this
>>
>>63447187
cry harder
>>
File: boston.jpg (193 KB, 594x432) Image search: [Google]
boston.jpg
193 KB, 594x432
>>63447754
this

they can dish it out but they cant take it
>>
>>63447187
>STOP SHITPOSTING ON THE INTERNET
>>
Boston literally runs /sp/
>>
>>63447846
ruins*
>>
>>63447846
tom brady literally created /sp/
>>
>fuck you you shitposted
"no fuck you you shitposted"
>your shitposting caused us to shitpost
"who cares if we shitposted you're shitposting"

this sounds familiar...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKjc8IfzzMM
>>
>>63446927
"By gosh, there are too many threads about the Patriots!"

>Makes thread about Patriots

Your average retard ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>
>>63448123
see
>>63448241
You're BTFO
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.