[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo rk-gameday/0ap3000000575
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: nerd.jpg (8 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
8 KB, 200x285
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000575745/Newton-tears-down-Packers-sign

Guy has got to be the dumbest qb in the league, just listen to this interview... hard to root for. Quite possible the dumbest response I have ever heard in a sports interview...

>inb4 hate us cause they aint us.
>>
>>63444934
shameless bump for the laughs that this interview provides
>>
>>63445046
>>
>>63445157
>>
pity reply from Australia
>>
A I say anything goes down. You hang a sign, you're liable to lose that sign. Wear a crazy childish get up with cheese and a dead cat, who cares. You hang a sign on the first row saying something like packers country, there's a possibile chance it's getting taken down.

People don't know what it's like being a Panthers fan. Every home game is shit since Charlotte is home to so many transfers. Fuckin great depression puckers fan base think they own the NFL.
>>
>walking to locker room
>sees Packers sign
HOL UP
>>
don't see an issue with what he did or said. Are you a mad Packers fan?
>>
shit tier north carolina bandwagoning crackers get their sign torn down
boo fucking hoo

we got a team now. root for the fucking team.

its was obnoxious and they had it coming
>>
ITT butt blasted fudge packers
>>
Nothing wrong with his response, OSP (original shit poster, pat. pend.). He seemed a bit nervous. I'm assuming this is due to fear of losing his positive public perception.
>>
not a Panthers fan but that was a based thing to do

you're a massive pussy if you disagree
>>
>>63446774
>do my due diligence
>>
Thank You Based Cam
>>
>m-muh $500
>m-muh veterans
>losing games
>77 yards
>liking men
>>
>>63444934

how many crab legs has he stolen?
>>
>>63444934
Literally nothing wrong with that
I would tear down NFC west sign not cards if I was a player too
>>
He's speaking well enough. The accent is what gets him, but he's from the south.
>>
The sign said "North Carolina Packer Nation" or some shit. Really obnoxious and I'm glad he tore it down.
>>
>>63448830
>my papi had a wet dream about about blowing favre
>cheesehead nation!
>>
If I was on TV/public media and had to censor myself, I'd speak slowly too.
>>
Well
He's black
>>
>>63445157
>>63445046
>>63445181
stay mad
>>
>>63444934
bix nood
>>
File: 1444106210181.jpg (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444106210181.jpg
5 KB, 400x400
>man room
>>
File: 1441930844448.jpg (99 KB, 759x571) Image search: [Google]
1441930844448.jpg
99 KB, 759x571
>>63444934
Is there anything this man can't do? Starting to surpass jake as the GOAT panthers qb 2bh families
>>
I'm glad he tore it down. Fuck them fairweather faggots. The sign is against the stadium rules anyway. Karmas a bitch.
>>
anyone who takes offense to this is a buttblasted fudge packer. gtfo displaced fans
>>
>>63446658
> people don't know what it's like being a Panthers fan

Can't be much worse than being a Chargers fan
>>
>>63444934

his response is perfectly fine

in fact i think it was the right thing to do. fuck all this friendly bullshit. no signs of the other team in THEIR house
>>
>>63451502
Nobody ITT prior to my arrival is a Packers fan. Can you fit any more straws in your hand.
>>
>faggot pucker bandwagoners bring in disgusting sign
>gets taken down

No surprise here desu
>>
If you disagree with him tearing down that sign, you are a C U C K
>>
>>63448135
>>63448877
>>63451662

this desu
>>
>mfw they complained to the police

Fudgepackers literally cannot handle the banter
>>
TIL Cam alpha swagger is not allowed to hurt feelings.
>>
>>63452409
My sides
>>
hes calling out all the faggot GB bandwagoner fans

nothing wrong with that at all

fuck off OP. Fucking faggot
>>
>>63452409
>they complained to the police
>officer we were LITERALLY assaulted, we have never felt so violated, when do we talk about settlement terms
>>
>calling the cops

The fan could've just reported it to the media, it would've gone viral and he couldve got free stuff from either team. Now he gets nothing.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.